Cock size

P0peye

Virgin
This question is primarily for the guys, but women can comment also. I happen to have an abnormally small penis, barely 3 inches, FULLY ERECT! and quite thin. During my "formative years", I became aware that my best friend Larry's cock was HUGE!! Viewed side by side, his erect cock put mine to shame and I felt sexually inferior to him, fueling my lifelong passion for sucking very big cocks. Long story short, I ended up becoming his personal cocksucker, and have continued sucking cock and giving men blowjobs to this day. I enjoy being down on my knees, sucking cock and have accepted that to be a Cocksucker is my assigned sexual role. Have any other men had similar experiences?
I believe that our personalities are molded by our early experiences. I'm convinced that the extreme size disparity between my friend's cock and my own was a determining factor in influencing me to become a lifelong, submissive cocksucker. I also learned, early on, that although I'm unable to satisfy women using my pathetically small penis, I'm able to bring them to orgasm orally and this is my default method in having sex with my wife. I am currently married to a wonderful woman,and she seems to be quite satisfied with our sexual routine. Will women accept having successful oral sex performed on them over penis in vagina sex?

Last edited:
I enjoy sucking cock

Will women accept having successful oral sex performed on them over penis in vagina sex?

I too enjoyed sucking cock and still fantasize about some times my buddy and I had. I do not think that size has anything to do with enjoying a cock in your mouth.
I have an above average size cock. There is another thread floating around about a cock being too big. Mine is not in that class but I have a reply roughed out about comments received over the years, some derogatory, some by males, most by females.

As for PIV sex and enjoyment, my present GF has had many more powerful squirting orgasms from my tongue and fingers than she has ever had from my cock.

My wife of 25 years has climaxed only twice in that time from normal, sexual, penis in vagina intercourse. She tells me that before me she only climaxed this way once before. She enjoys fucking though, being "covered" by a man gives her pleasure, the filled up feeling and the thrusting in and out sensations feel good for her and she enjoys watching and feeling the guy enjoy himself by fucking her, she just doesn't cum this way.. She comes readily and hard with oral sex, having her pussy licked. Also with her favourite toys, working the clitoris, never insertion. Our normal lovemaking is me licking her out until she cums, she has a few minutes recovery time then I fuck her to my hearts content until I cum.

Last edited:
This question is primarily for the guys, but women can comment also. I happen to have an abnormally small penis, and during my "formative years", I became aware that my best friend Larry's cock was HUGE!! Viewed side by side, his erect cock put mine to shame and I felt sexually inferior to him. Long story short, I ended up becoming his personal cocksucker, and have continued sucking cock and giving men blowjobs up to this day. I enjoy sucking cock and have accepted that to be a Cocksucker is my assigned role. Have any other men had similar experiences?
I believe that our personalities are molded by our early experiences. I'm convinced that the extreme size disparity between my friend's cock and my own was a determining factor in influencing me to become a lifelong, submissive cocksucker. I also learned, early on, that I'm able to satisfy women orally and this has become my default method in having sex with women. I am currently married to a wonderful woman,and my wife seems to be quite satisfied with our sexual routine. Will women accept having successful oral sex performed on them over penis in vagina sex?
I also have a small cock and I get sexually aroused by other large cocks and I wish I was somebody's personal cocksucker.

I think of oral sex as being an acceptable alternative to PIV sex but not a substitute.

It is a bit like food. I like many different types of food and I wouldn't say that any one dish is better than all the others. But they aren't all the same and sometimes I do have a preference.

Some women can't climax with PIV sex, so they would probably prefer oral.
Actually, medical research (I'd just love to be doing that research) confirms that MOST women can't climax from just PIV; but there must be manual or oral clitoral stimulation. I fall within the average cock size range, and, in the past, my cock was neither too small or too large for her tight cunt; but at this point, my wife is uncomfortable even with that, so I know my wife prefers oral and I do too.

Last edited:
I think of oral sex as being an acceptable alternative to PIV sex but not a substitute.

It is a bit like food. I like many different types of food and I wouldn't say that any one dish is better than all the others. But they aren't all the same and sometimes I do have a preference.
Having been forced, early on, to admit that my pathetically small penis was incapable of pleasing women, I have as a result, devoted myself exclusively to providing oral stimulation for my female partners, just as I do for the men whose cocks I suck. I derive my own sexual enjoyment from facilitating the orgasms of others. I can always masturbate myself afterward. In the words of the immortal Popeye, "I yam what I yam".

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I compared cocks one morning when we were both hard and she was a couple of inches bigger than me. Mine is just average but hers is magnificent. She told me then, see that's why I am the top and you are the bottom. I worship her cock.

At six and A half inches I'm not small but in an early experience in my first threesome with a man and woman i encountered a large cock.

My response surprised me and my girlfriend. It wasn't difficult at all to coax me into playing with it and giving my first (of many) blow jobs.

I always get rather submissive around larger cocks.

...in my first threesome with a man and woman i encountered a large cock.

My response surprised me and my girlfriend. It wasn't difficult at all to coax me into playing with it and giving my first (of many) blow jobs.
In a threesome, I'm pretty sure that I could be coaxed into giving a blow job. Of course, I think that the dynamic would require that the woman was the one coaxing - I couldn't "blow my cover". But, once coaxed, I could blow the other guy.

In a threesome, I'm pretty sure that I could be coaxed into giving a blow job. Of course, I think that the dynamic would require that the woman was the one coaxing - I couldn't "blow my cover". But, once coaxed, I could blow the other guy.
Once you put that cock in your mouth, felt its firm heat, sucked and licked until it erupted with musky cum, you’ll never hesitate again my friend. :)

Actually, as a woman I prefer men with small cocks. I have found that men with large dicks tend to think that's enough to please a woman. Generally I have found them inattentive and selfish, thinking only of their own pleasure, whereas men with small dicks, spend more time pleasing the woman and less about their own pleasure.

Also, with small dicks, I can manage to get the man's dick and balls into my mouth at the same time, which pleases the man very much.

As far as men sucking dicks goes, whatever turns you on is fine by me.

Actually, as a woman I prefer men with small cocks. I have found that men with large dicks tend to think that's enough to please a woman. Generally I have found them inattentive and selfish, thinking only of their own pleasure, whereas men with small dicks, spend more time pleasing the woman and less about their own pleasure.

Also, with small dicks, I can manage to get the man's dick and balls into my mouth at the same time, which pleases the man very much.

As far as men sucking dicks goes, whatever turns you on is fine by me.
So, what size would you draw the line and consider it too big or even too small?

I tend to think of oral as the appetizer and for the main course, I generally want to feel him inside of me. However, sometimes you are quite happy with something totally different and I do enjoy doing something the guy really likes. Of course then he owes me. LOL

My girlfriend and I compared cocks one morning when we were both hard and she was a couple of inches bigger than me. Mine is just average but hers is magnificent. She told me then, see that's why I am the top and you are the bottom. I worship her cock.
This is why I love y’all’s relationship

I tend to think of oral as the appetizer and for the main course, I generally want to feel him inside of me. However, sometimes you are quite happy with something totally different and I do enjoy doing something the guy really likes. Of course then he owes me. LOL
My first wife thought the same as you, oral sex was the appetizer, the fuck was the main course, she wanted to feel her man inside her. My second wife is the opposite. If you don't make her cum from licking her out first then you're not going to be putting your dick inside her. For her oral is number 1.

Back