How many women love sucking cock?

I would say yes I love sucking cock. I have heard it called degrading as well but it was always something I was curious about and when I started doing it I enjoyed it, the taste and how it made me feel when I was doing it. Like you mentioned though part of me likes the feeling of being used as a sex object.
I don't know why anyone would think it was degrading for a woman to suck a man's cock just like a man licking a woman's pussy. There's nothing degrading about it. You're just making your partner feel good!

My wife really loves sucking cocks. In fact she loves giving orals even more than receiving. She also likes precum’s taste more than cum itself so I usually blow not into her mouth but somewhere nearby but I can’t complain, she’s really good in cocksucking. She was an early starter and though it was me who took her pussy’s (and much later ass’) virginity she was already experienced enough in orals to that moment. Since than she almost never failed to suck cock while having sex and I’m sure not only with me. And a funny thing. Being quite open-minded in sex she’s absolutely against me sharing her with other man preferring to have from time to time some adventures on her own. But more than once after really hot and long lovemaking I’ve heard from her ‘God, that was really great. I just wish I could suck some nice hard cock as a desert now’.

I love sucking cock. Always have and probably always will. I just wish that it was something that was more socially acceptable to bring up in conversation with my friends. I'm sure that some of them also love it, and some don't, but we never talk "discuss it". We might say, "he's cute" or even, "he looks like might be good in bed", but we never say, "God, I'd love to suck his cock."
Well said

I really enjoy sucking a cock. Love how a guy reacts to what im doing. Its feels really feminine to me to take a mans meat in my mouth/throat and hear him make cute noises of pleasure.

I wouldnt be on Lit if my wife sucked cock... I would be back in bed going for round 2 and in a 69 before breakfast

Back