How many women love sucking cock?

There's almost nothing I love more than watching my man's face while I suck him into my mouth and tease for as long as he can take it. Seeing his face, the way he twitches in my mouth, hearing the sounds he makes... Until he cums either in my mouth or over my body... It's one of the hottest things imo. I love it.

I absolutely love having a big hard cock in my mouth. It's a combination of submissiveness while feeling strangely powerful at the same time. I feel like I'm in full control of a man when I have him in my mouth but at the same time feel like his servant and my only job is to pleasure him.

I absolutely love having a big hard cock in my mouth. It's a combination of submissiveness while feeling strangely powerful at the same time. I feel like I'm in full control of a man when I have him in my mouth but at the same time feel like his servant and my only job is to pleasure him.
You sound nicešŸ˜˜

I love sucking cock, TBH šŸ˜œšŸ˜ˆšŸ’œ
I know it's because I have an oral fixation and enjoy most things in my mouth, lol..
But when you suck a man's cock, even if you're a sub like me, there's still the element of being in control.. I do like being in charge outside of the sex room.. so perhaps that's why I enjoy pleasing him orally! I get to be powerful and submissive at once!

I love sucking cock, TBH šŸ˜œšŸ˜ˆšŸ’œ
I know it's because I have an oral fixation and enjoy most things in my mouth, lol..
But when you suck a man's cock, even if you're a sub like me, there's still the element of being in control.. I do like being in charge outside of the sex room.. so perhaps that's why I enjoy pleasing him orally! I get to be powerful and submissive at once!
You sound too good to be true

There's almost nothing I love more than watching my man's face while I suck him into my mouth and tease for as long as he can take it. Seeing his face, the way he twitches in my mouth, hearing the sounds he makes... Until he cums either in my mouth or over my body... It's one of the hottest things imo. I love it.
I love when I think heā€™s done and he has more for me to suck down my throat. Twitching. Balls agai

Kind of awful at it, but honestly, absolutely LOVE it. its as good, perhaps better, than kissing.... almost.
As long as you arenā€™t hurting him with your teeth, I donā€™t think you can ever be bad at it! If you make him feel like you love his cock, he should enjoy the hell out of it! Lord knows I would

I love sucking cock. Love the way it feels becoming more and more rigid in my mouth. The tip hitting the back of my throat until my eyes are watering. Smearing his pre cum on my lips. Mmmmm. I just canā€™t get enough.
šŸ”„šŸ”„

I agree with her. But itā€™s best to give and receive - I find that hotter. How many guys love eating pussy (the more important question)??
I learned the more I eat pussy the more a lady will reciprocate then fun!
When I went down on the girl who became my wife she grabbed me by the hair and asked where the hell did you learn this? She sad she needs to thank her! So many decades later we still go down on each other

I agree with her. But itā€™s best to give and receive - I find that hotter. How many guys love eating pussy (the more important question)??
I love eating pussy!!! Itā€™s my favorite sexual thing to do more so then receiving it most times itā€™s given back anyways unless she says fuck me now then she gets what she demands for in that moment lolā€¦

Mmmmmmm so good to read such a genuine enthusiastic account . As a man there I absolutely love giving pleasureā€¦ doing it this way is incredibleā€¦

reblogme-12322-REdGxnSl6E.gif

Back