Women who love sucking on tits

T

thatninagirl

I’ve never been with a woman before, but I often fantasize about having my tits sucked and sucking another woman’s tits. My nipples are very, VERY sensitive, and I’d love to share that with another woman… Just sucking each other’s bouncing tits while humping each other and moaning uncontrollably. If any girls are interested in exploring this with me, feel free to PM. Or, I’d just love to hear if you feel the same way.

I once thought that the hard-wired interconnect between my nipples and my libido was something of an anomaly, an indication of perversion. Breast play is of course all part of the seduction-tango, but my reaction below the waist to tit play, and assertive nipple stimulation is embarrassingly powerful and immediate. Not an overstatement when I confess that my pussy begins salivating. The thoughts provoked by this thread, of sucking another woman's nipples and sharing breast 'play' with her is overwhelming. I shall be needing a bib down-below if this thread endures.

Thank-you ladies.

I’ve never been with a woman before, but I often fantasize about having my tits sucked and sucking another woman’s tits. My nipples are very, VERY sensitive, and I’d love to share that with another woman… Just sucking each other’s bouncing tits while humping each other and moaning uncontrollably. If any girls are interested in exploring this with me, feel free to PM. Or, I’d just love to hear if you feel the same way.
I hope your fantasy can become a reality.

N
I once thought that the hard-wired interconnect between my nipples and my libido was something of an anomaly, an indication of perversion. Breast play is of course all part of the seduction-tango, but my reaction below the waist to tit play, and assertive nipple stimulation is embarrassingly powerful and immediate. Not an overstatement when I confess that my pussy begins salivating. The thoughts provoked by this thread, of sucking another woman's nipples and sharing breast 'play' with her is overwhelming. I shall be needing a bib down-below if this thread endures.

Thank-you ladies.
Nothing to be embarrassed about at all! I find it incredibly sexy that your pussy has the same reaction as mine to the thought of breast play. If only we could cum together…

I asked my wife about this, since I knew that she and her roommate got a little drunk and had sexual fun with each other. She said she really liked sucking Cathy's tits and wouldn't mind doing it again if the opportunity arose.

I assume that all humans, male, female, and otherwise, are born with the instinct to suck tit. That's how our species evolved! Nowadays we have artificial formula for babies and meat and vegetables for adults, but we all still have that urge deep down within us. It's only natural!

first time I was with a woman it was the way she sucked on my tits that really made me think about us fucking I was so wet within minutes, I turned it down for a long time maybe that’s why it felt so good then
Feeling her on top of me rubbing her nipples on mine, running her pussy lips over my wet aching pussy she made me squirt grinding on my clit - she fucked me with a v big strap on that night and many after. Great experience x

Back