I like to "bulge flash" women

Hi, I am new to this site, well, I did open an account a long time ago but haven't used it in forever so I consider myself "new" here. Anyway, I was just surfing the net and found something about women looking at guys' bulges, and there was one "crotch cam" video catching women peeking at a guy's bulge, and seeing their reactions was a big turn on. Last summer, when it was warm enough here, I would walk on the beach wearing a speedo sometimes, and even something close to a g-string, and if I see a woman making eye contact with me, I would walk over and tell her that I lost a bet and I had to walk around like this and I was supposed to get women's opinons, and ask her if I look ridiculous like that. Almost all the women were very complimentary (maybe just to be nice), and I had even approached a group of 2-4 women on occasion, where I found that dynamic even hotter (and also figure the women might be more comfortable in a group as opposed to being alone and approached by a strange man "dressed" like I was).

One time, two women, probably in their 40s, were really into it and made no secret of the fact that they liked looking at my bulge, even going so far as to directly make comments about how they liked it. When they did that, I felt my penis start to get larger, and I was afraid they might not want to see THAT (or that it might actually pop out since the swimsuit was pretty small), and they saw that I was looking embarrassed, and told me that they were enjoying it! I got such a rush out of that.

Another time, I went onto the beach and turned to walk in one direction, and then after a while turned back and walked past where I originally started, but in the other direction, and three girls around 20 years old called out to me and asked if I heard them calling me a while ago, when I first came onto the beach. I told them I hadn't, and they said they were disappointed that I didn't turn around and come over to them. They told me they really liked how I looked in the swimsuit (this one was actually a G), and I stood in front of them and had a long conversation with the three of them. They also made no secret about enjoying looking at my bulge. I even asked them if they wanted me to do jumping jacks for them and they said YES (I was surprised, I didn't think they'd want me to do that), so I did. I was sort of glad I didn't pop out of the G, but was sort of curious how they'd react if I did. This was in a late afternoon on an off season, like Feb or Mar, so they were a bit isolated from other people.

I have several photos I had either taken selfies, or asked the girl(s) to help me with a photo, so I would have "proof" that I did what I was supposed to do to satisfy the terms of the "bet I lost" (of course there was no bet, and maybe they knew that, but it gave me plausible deniability). I would even share some of these if anyone is interested, but with all the faces blocked out.

I would love to bulge flash for other women, but if I do it online, I would need some kind of proof that I am actually talking with a woman, such as a photo doing a specific pose I request so I know they aren't just sending me a photo of someone else.

What do you women think of all of this? It was exciting for me to write about this and re-live it. By the way, I got even more daring than this after having experienced this and gotten such positive responses which gave me a big confidence boost. I can write more about that later if others are interested. Of course, not EVERY woman I approached enjoyed the experience, although I really tried to read the situation and how they looked at me before I approached. One girl said she had pepper spray and I shouldn't get any closer! That made me feel bad because clearly she felt threatened and that was the last thing I wanted to do. I added this in full disclosure, and so you will know that everything I said here was 100% real, without any embellishment whatsoever.
I never used to notice bulges until I got older. I have to admit seeing it in public places is a turn on. You don't expect to see one just...there lol. If I have the opportunity to take a longer look I check for a curve and see how far it extends. It's hard being discrete while looking and I almost got caught once which was embarrassing but I do like seeing one when I get the chance.

Hi, I am new to this site, well, I did open an account a long time ago but haven't used it in forever so I consider myself "new" here. Anyway, I was just surfing the net and found something about women looking at guys' bulges, and there was one "crotch cam" video catching women peeking at a guy's bulge, and seeing their reactions was a big turn on. Last summer, when it was warm enough here, I would walk on the beach wearing a speedo sometimes, and even something close to a g-string, and if I see a woman making eye contact with me, I would walk over and tell her that I lost a bet and I had to walk around like this and I was supposed to get women's opinons, and ask her if I look ridiculous like that. Almost all the women were very complimentary (maybe just to be nice), and I had even approached a group of 2-4 women on occasion, where I found that dynamic even hotter (and also figure the women might be more comfortable in a group as opposed to being alone and approached by a strange man "dressed" like I was).

One time, two women, probably in their 40s, were really into it and made no secret of the fact that they liked looking at my bulge, even going so far as to directly make comments about how they liked it. When they did that, I felt my penis start to get larger, and I was afraid they might not want to see THAT (or that it might actually pop out since the swimsuit was pretty small), and they saw that I was looking embarrassed, and told me that they were enjoying it! I got such a rush out of that.

Another time, I went onto the beach and turned to walk in one direction, and then after a while turned back and walked past where I originally started, but in the other direction, and three girls around 20 years old called out to me and asked if I heard them calling me a while ago, when I first came onto the beach. I told them I hadn't, and they said they were disappointed that I didn't turn around and come over to them. They told me they really liked how I looked in the swimsuit (this one was actually a G), and I stood in front of them and had a long conversation with the three of them. They also made no secret about enjoying looking at my bulge. I even asked them if they wanted me to do jumping jacks for them and they said YES (I was surprised, I didn't think they'd want me to do that), so I did. I was sort of glad I didn't pop out of the G, but was sort of curious how they'd react if I did. This was in a late afternoon on an off season, like Feb or Mar, so they were a bit isolated from other people.

I have several photos I had either taken selfies, or asked the girl(s) to help me with a photo, so I would have "proof" that I did what I was supposed to do to satisfy the terms of the "bet I lost" (of course there was no bet, and maybe they knew that, but it gave me plausible deniability). I would even share some of these if anyone is interested, but with all the faces blocked out.

I would love to bulge flash for other women, but if I do it online, I would need some kind of proof that I am actually talking with a woman, such as a photo doing a specific pose I request so I know they aren't just sending me a photo of someone else.

What do you women think of all of this? It was exciting for me to write about this and re-live it. By the way, I got even more daring than this after having experienced this and gotten such positive responses which gave me a big confidence boost. I can write more about that later if others are interested. Of course, not EVERY woman I approached enjoyed the experience, although I really tried to read the situation and how they looked at me before I approached. One girl said she had pepper spray and I shouldn't get any closer! That made me feel bad because clearly she felt threatened and that was the last thing I wanted to do. I added this in full disclosure, and so you will know that everything I said here was 100% real, without any embellishment whatsoever.
I’m curious as to why so many guys who describe themselves as exhibtionists and desire to show off to women are paranoid that if we do admit to wanting to “see it” that we have to go through a series of “tricks” to prove we are women? In the scenario you outlined above, you were wearing virtually ‘nothing’ on a public beach and openly asking strange women what they thought of your ‘bulge’…..and even felt no concern about doing “jumping jacks’’ to show off even more. IS IT NOT possible that while all this was going on that a MALE may have seen you as well??? And…if so….in what way did that harm you or ruin the experience? I have been to Orient Beach on a 4 day/5 night trip (my first time at any nude beach or resort) and I was not “worried” that a female would see me naked…. It’s of no consequence if you are viewed by both sexes…. Just wondering why it’s a concern.

I don’t have a very long dick, but it’s pretty thick. Sometimes when I wear tighter pants, well… there’s a bit to see I guess. My wife always teases me when I wear tighter pants.

I used to be a trainer and I would catch women occasionally staring. There was one woman tho - really good looking older woman who COMPLETELY OVERTLY would stare at my crotch whenever she took my classes.

And she was in a number of my classes. I knew her but never said anything. And. Thing ever happened - I’m really happily married.

About five years ago, I changed jobs internally and sat near her. Every single time she came over she would look at my crotch.

most will stare discreetly at the bulge.
I wouldn't say "stare discreetly," there's nothing discreet about a stare. But I love seeing that eye-flicker in the direction of my crotch, when I'm wearing something which presents things well. They think it's subtle and maybe it is - would I notice it if I weren't already conscious of presenting my bulge? Hard to say.

I never used to notice bulges until I got older. I have to admit seeing it in public places is a turn on. You don't expect to see one just...there lol. If I have the opportunity to take a longer look I check for a curve and see how far it extends. It's hard being discrete while looking and I almost got caught once which was embarrassing but I do like seeing one when I get the chance.
Imagine a male teacher getting hard during a staff meeting due to his co-teacher’s cleavage.

Back