I like to "bulge flash" women

mrmet69

Virgin
Hi, I am new to this site, well, I did open an account a long time ago but haven't used it in forever so I consider myself "new" here. Anyway, I was just surfing the net and found something about women looking at guys' bulges, and there was one "crotch cam" video catching women peeking at a guy's bulge, and seeing their reactions was a big turn on. Last summer, when it was warm enough here, I would walk on the beach wearing a speedo sometimes, and even something close to a g-string, and if I see a woman making eye contact with me, I would walk over and tell her that I lost a bet and I had to walk around like this and I was supposed to get women's opinons, and ask her if I look ridiculous like that. Almost all the women were very complimentary (maybe just to be nice), and I had even approached a group of 2-4 women on occasion, where I found that dynamic even hotter (and also figure the women might be more comfortable in a group as opposed to being alone and approached by a strange man "dressed" like I was).

One time, two women, probably in their 40s, were really into it and made no secret of the fact that they liked looking at my bulge, even going so far as to directly make comments about how they liked it. When they did that, I felt my penis start to get larger, and I was afraid they might not want to see THAT (or that it might actually pop out since the swimsuit was pretty small), and they saw that I was looking embarrassed, and told me that they were enjoying it! I got such a rush out of that.

Another time, I went onto the beach and turned to walk in one direction, and then after a while turned back and walked past where I originally started, but in the other direction, and three girls around 20 years old called out to me and asked if I heard them calling me a while ago, when I first came onto the beach. I told them I hadn't, and they said they were disappointed that I didn't turn around and come over to them. They told me they really liked how I looked in the swimsuit (this one was actually a G), and I stood in front of them and had a long conversation with the three of them. They also made no secret about enjoying looking at my bulge. I even asked them if they wanted me to do jumping jacks for them and they said YES (I was surprised, I didn't think they'd want me to do that), so I did. I was sort of glad I didn't pop out of the G, but was sort of curious how they'd react if I did. This was in a late afternoon on an off season, like Feb or Mar, so they were a bit isolated from other people.

I have several photos I had either taken selfies, or asked the girl(s) to help me with a photo, so I would have "proof" that I did what I was supposed to do to satisfy the terms of the "bet I lost" (of course there was no bet, and maybe they knew that, but it gave me plausible deniability). I would even share some of these if anyone is interested, but with all the faces blocked out.

I would love to bulge flash for other women, but if I do it online, I would need some kind of proof that I am actually talking with a woman, such as a photo doing a specific pose I request so I know they aren't just sending me a photo of someone else.

What do you women think of all of this? It was exciting for me to write about this and re-live it. By the way, I got even more daring than this after having experienced this and gotten such positive responses which gave me a big confidence boost. I can write more about that later if others are interested. Of course, not EVERY woman I approached enjoyed the experience, although I really tried to read the situation and how they looked at me before I approached. One girl said she had pepper spray and I shouldn't get any closer! That made me feel bad because clearly she felt threatened and that was the last thing I wanted to do. I added this in full disclosure, and so you will know that everything I said here was 100% real, without any embellishment whatsoever.

After all these years I got really sick of not having perfectly-comfortable underwear. Briefs hold the nuts up too close. Boxers make my sack stick to my thigh. Generic boxer-briefs are either an unsatisfactory compromise between the two, or else, they just do one or the other of those things with no compromise or improvement at all.

Not long ago I figured out that certain underwears marketed to gay men are designed deliberately differently, which interested me strictly for the potential comfort. (Honest!)

I'm talking about, basically, boxer-briefs which have special construction features for the purpose (as far as I'm concerned) of keeping my balls away from my thighs and my body. Like a built-in pouch or compartment so that they can dangle or sink while not having to feel that sack-on-thigh feeling. And also not feeling like it's just a tight excessive lift, pressing my sack and balls up against my crotch.

Additionally I've found two kinds of semi-bikini briefs which don't lift too much, and, since they're briefs, don't have the thigh problem. These tend to kind of push me out in front instead of compressing everything against my pelvis.

I've tried a few different types of underwear like these, and found three or four which, despite the prices, I really like - strictly for the comfort.

Why am I telling about this?

Welp.

Wouldn't you know it, it turns out that a side effect of these gay boxer-briefs and briefs which keep my balls off my thighs without smushing them up against my groin is that they really, really "sculpt" the appearance of my bulge. Like you wouldn't believe, unless you've also worn gay "Show-It®" type underwear (among certain other types).

It makes so much sense. To keep my balls out from between my thighs without lifting them up against my body, the solution obviously is to kind of push them out in front. Bless these designers and the fabulous hunks who shop with them!

The attention from women I've gotten while wearing these to... To the store, at work (with the public), out and about on the sidewalk, out and about on hiking trails, etc. was unexpected and has been welcome.

At first, since I wasn't anticipating this, I didn't quite have a plan in place. Now I think it won't be long before I start getting some phone numbers.

The place where I live isn't a "very gay" place, though of course there are gay guys everywhere, so, I've been getting quite a lot more of this kind of attention from women than from men. I happen to know that there are tons of gay, bi, and curious men around, but it's a pretty down-low kind of area, so, I think what's happening is that the women I'm talking about are, depending on their individuality, either more willing to be "caught" looking, or else, unconscious that I can tell they are, and meanwhile most of the men I'm talking about are not willing to appear to be looking and are very conscious that they'd be noticed if they did.

So yeah, I've kind of been enjoying bulge-flashing women too, lately. As a side benefit to enjoying comfort like I've yearned for, for years.

Funny that I discovered this as the result of googling for "more comfortable men's underwear." I ignored that the results I was finding were basically saying that the comfort is the side benefit of showing your junk off - until the results of it happening became quite noticeable to me. So for me the show-off is the side benefit of the comfort.

I will say, I'm not getting in anyone's face with this. I just am out there with a noticeable bulge, and am not "approaching" anyone to get them to look. If someone gets my attention because they like what they see, that's a whole 'nother matter.

Last edited:
For the longest time, I was oblivious to my own pants bulge. I knew it was there, but from the angle of looking down, it didn't seem very pronounced. My wife kindly pointed out that others could very clearly see what I have in my pants.

I prefer wearing boxers, briefs are just too restrictive and aren't comfortable. But my issue with boxers is that

I always notice bulge checks from women. A lot of times I don't even know if they are fully aware they are doing it. I just know that when I notice the eyes going down there it does turn me on and makes my bulge bigger. Hence my avatar. Lol.

Regarding the boxer briefs with pouch. I love this new design for everyday comfort but I discovered I don't like sleeping with them. I get like 22 erections in my sleep on a typical night and discovered the pouch would try to contain it in a painful way that would wake me up. The nocturnal boner needs to be free to stretch out.

I wish I saw more bulges… I’m always discretely scanning for a bulge. Wish more guys did grocery shopping.
Spending a day at Home Depot is always an option. You should see plenty of bulges there. LOL

I never shy away from grocery shopping. Sometimes I go by myself just so my wife can stay home (and I can get just what we need and nothing extra)

Spending a day at Home Depot is always an option. You should see plenty of bulges there. LOL

I never shy away from grocery shopping. Sometimes I go by myself just so my wife can stay home (and I can get just what we need and nothing extra)
I actually got some nipple clamps to make my nipples perpetually hard to wear when I’m in a home improvement store. Haven’t done it yet, but I’m thinking this summer will be my time.

Apologies for managing to drop a vocaroo into the middle of the thread, I'll blame a new phone.

As for the package thing, I do t do it on purpose but I have noticed the odd person look, which then leads to the "do I acknowledge this or hope they just stop looking moment"

I wrote a story about this. It involves a "fluffer" who worked at helping someone get the effect enhanced.

My story is a little different, but the thread said nothing about the bulges being large!

I am small, at best 3" when hard. Maybe 1.5" soft. I love showing my little dickie off to women whenever I can. When I go to my dermatologist twice a year the assistant offers me a gown, but I always decline and sit there in my black very tight men's panties. I see it in her face as she probably feels sorry for my girlfriend having to deal with a little boy's cock. I usually give it a tug or two before they come back into the exam room.

Same for my urologist, who I see once a year. I get excited when he askes me to bend over and take a deep breath while he checks my prostrate. And again his assistant is laughing inside at the sight of my little guy.

At my monthly massage it's hard for me to get a few strokes in quickly when she has me turn from my stomach to my back, but I try my best and he seldom forms a "tent" in the sheet covering me. She always has a certain smile/smirk on her face, and I again I think she is thinking about how bad my girlfriend has it, especially since they are friends!!!

Last edited:
I used to volunteer at triathlons. When the participants came off the bicycle portion many would need to pee very badly and make a bee line to the line of porta-potties. The guys would be wearing spandex bike shorts and sporting obvious piss hard-ons. I would be working there with a bunch of young women volunteers from a local college sorority and they were loving the sight of fit guys with bulges running to pee some trying to cover their crotches as they ran. They started keeping track of who had the best bulge.

I was never aware of my own bulge or that some women make a habit of crotch watching guys' bulges. Then one day I noticed my sister in law. We were at a house party, large group of people, and she had set herself up so she could watch a junction of 3 doors, the hallway the lounge and the kitchen. I noticed by pure chance that she was checking out every guy there as he went by, checking out his bulge. I found my wife, told her and she went to see for herself. She found I was dead right. At every event we went to from that point, when my sister in law was there, I'd watch her, always the same, checking out the guys, all of them, family, friends work colleagues, she was an addicted crotch watcher. I decide to use this to my advantage. I had my wife make me a false dick, it was just a "sausage" made out of old pantyhose and whenever we were going somewhere my sister in law was I'd be wearing my prosthetic dick, making sure it was obvious. I mean it wasn't large as such, but it made me appear larger than I am. Did my sister in law notice, did she what! I didn't make a point of being obvious, trying to catch her checking me out, but my wife was watching her and reported back later. I think to this day my sister in law thinks I'm fairly well endowed.

I was never aware of my own bulge or that some women make a habit of crotch watching guys' bulges. Then one day I noticed my sister in law. We were at a house party, large group of people, and she had set herself up so she could watch a junction of 3 doors, the hallway the lounge and the kitchen. I noticed by pure chance that she was checking out every guy there as he went by, checking out his bulge. I found my wife, told her and she went to see for herself. She found I was dead right. At every event we went to from that point, when my sister in law was there, I'd watch her, always the same, checking out the guys, all of them, family, friends work colleagues, she was an addicted crotch watcher. I decide to use this to my advantage. I had my wife make me a false dick, it was just a "sausage" made out of old pantyhose and whenever we were going somewhere my sister in law was I'd be wearing my prosthetic dick, making sure it was obvious. I mean it wasn't large as such, but it made me appear larger than I am. Did my sister in law notice, did she what! I didn't make a point of being obvious, trying to catch her checking me out, but my wife was watching her and reported back later. I think to this day my sister in law thinks I'm fairly well endowed.
That is funny. But she is probably wondering if you took some pills or something to have a big bulge.

Love this! I will, from time to time "catch" a woman (and occasionally a man) sneaking a glance at my package.

I always find it amusing and do not find it offensive, nor do I take it as an invitation for me to pursue it beyond that.

Incidentally, during my college years I lived with my gay uncle and several of his gay friends. I was never inclined to experiment or dabble but I was exposed to living in a gay environment. Their term for a bulge was "basket". As in "Nice basket, Mary ..." 😄

Back