Question for women with very large breasts

ParkerSteve66

Sex is FUN
I love women with large or small breasts. Obviously, larger breasts (unenhanced) are softer and more squishy. And, I ASS-U-ME that many adult women with very large breasts enjoy the obvious attention they get from lascivious old farts like me.

But, what about when you were much younger. Did you see your large breasts as a good thing or a curse?

Just curious to hear from the wome on Lit.

Obviously, larger breasts (unenhanced) are softer and more squishy.
So many guys here on Lit claim to dislike breast implants, and of course, they can always tell, but it makes me wonder. Do you guys never leave the house? Maybe go to the grocery store? The gas station? Walmart? Target? It's so weird. I've never encountered a single one of you.

So many guys here on Lit claim to dislike breast implants, and of course, they can always tell, but it makes me wonder. Do you guys never leave the house? Maybe go to the grocery store? The gas station? Walmart? Target? It's so weird. I've never encountered a single one of you.
I like all sizes of breasts. that I see, tho they are covered up with clothes. Even if they are enhanced doesn't matter to me. Whatever a lady wants to do with her breasts is ok. I'd loved to have run into you sometime. You would see me checking out your nice breasts.

I can't answer for women with large breasts, but I can say that I think many young women (and older ones too) experience all breast sizes as both a blessing and a curse. I did/do.
I'd appreciate your breasts whatever size they are.

I love women with large or small breasts. Obviously, larger breasts (unenhanced) are softer and more squishy. And, I ASS-U-ME that many adult women with very large breasts enjoy the obvious attention they get from lascivious old farts like me.

But, what about when you were much younger. Did you see your large breasts as a good thing or a curse?

They were an absolute curse. From puberty no one could seem to look at anything else. The creepiest was when men my fathers age would leer. People assumed I was not intelligent, because for some reason big boobs = small brain, right?

They make jogging & most exercise tricky. My sports bra was $75, has an underwire, is made of what I can only describe as recycled Kevlar, and hooks at the shoulders. Yet, the ladies are still barely contained.

Are they nice to fill out a dress? Absolutely. However, the rest of the time they're like having two freeloading cantaloupes strapped to my chest.

Last edited:

I have never enjoyed the attention that my large breasts get. It’s super annoying when guys talk to your breasts instead of your face.
They are a nuisance. They get in the way much of the time. I hate bras. They are heavy. Mine aren’t all that squishy, according to mammogram techs I have dense breast tissue. Mammograms hurt, trying on bras hurts. My breasts are merely an accident of birth and do not define who I am.

Well I like to go shopping by myself I get to see lg med sm breasts and I love it

I've dated, almost exclusively, women with big breasts. And every one of them wished they were smaller.

Big breasts just attract so much unwanted attention. It can't be good for the psyche of a young woman.

Knew a girl who had 42DD had them reduced to 38DD due to back issues, but it was her face that was the attraction not the headlights

I've dated, almost exclusively, women with big breasts. And every one of them wished they were smaller.

Big breasts just attract so much unwanted attention. It can't be good for the psyche of a young woman.
I forgot about the inability to sleep on my stomach, massage tables, stuff like that.

My wife's biggest complaint would probably be boob sweat and terrible heat rash underneath.
I have been wearing custom made cotton/lycra sports bras for decades, and it’s rarely a problem unless it’s over 100F, high humidity and I’m outside for hours.
Back when I wore normal bras it was an issue.

I have been wearing custom made cotton/lycra sports bras for decades, and it’s rarely a problem unless it’s over 100F, high humidity and I’m outside for hours.
Back when I wore normal bras it was an issue.
This. We live where it's routinely 100 or more in the summer and she loves working outside with her flowers. Sometimes she just has to stop for a few days and hope it will eventually get cooler.

Has she lost any nipple sensation as a result of her reduction?

She looks great, by the way. I imagine she's much happier.
No.. she says her nipples are more sensitive…my friends wife actually lost sensation with her reduction..but thankfully my wife did not

I think there are times that you get self conscious about them, especially when you are younger. Breasts, like much of our bodies, get sexualized, which makes you apprehensive at times. Sometimes that attention is nice, but it can also attract the wrong type of person. I love having big breasts and wouldn’t trade them, but they definitely have their draw backs.

Speaking for my wife here. She wore a 38D bra before having children, 40DD afterward.
She has always loved her big breasts. She has never complained of back pain, and she does not mind the attention they receive from onlookers. Boob sweat is a problem, but her biggest complaint is the sag now that she is no longer young.
That being said, we have a friend with whom we used to swing quite frequently. As a young woman she wore a 38DD bra, but when she got older and put on weight, her boobs grew massive. I don't even know what size bra she wears now. I could say HH, but I'm just guessing. Anyway, she is interviewing doctors for a breast reduction. She complains of back pain, having to shop for custom made bras, and the excessive attention they receive. But her boobs did not really become huge until she was in her 30s and 40s.

Big boobs growing up meant expensive industrial fugly bras, usually a lovely shade of beige whilst the girly girls wore pretty feminine Lacy numbers.
The industry has got better and big boobs are now able to be clad in sexier numbers.
What people don’t see though is the backache, rubbed shoulders, sore underboob in the summer months. However you can’t beat the feeling of taking your bra off, freeing the girls and warming your knees up 😉😉

Big boobs growing up meant expensive industrial fugly bras, usually a lovely shade of beige whilst the girly girls wore pretty feminine Lacy numbers.
The industry has got better and big boobs are now able to be clad in sexier numbers.
What people don’t see though is the backache, rubbed shoulders, sore underboob in the summer months. However you can’t beat the feeling of taking your bra off, freeing the girls and warming your knees up 😉😉
....you forgot the sweat!!!!

Back