I realized I’m some kind of exhibitionist. I embraced my kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marla1977

Experienced
I admit I’m an exhibitionist whore. I realized that I enjoy being groped/fondled by other women in public. I am very open to be groped (through clothes) by small physically weak women in public because it sexually charges me and it creates some great sex between me and my husband. I don't condone it happening to other people of course, I think it's a bad thing. But to me? I welcome it. I realized that i love being objectified. The humiliation of another small woman groping my tits and ass through clothes in public makes me so wet. I know I shouldn't like it. But it feels so good that it just turns off my brain. My body likes to be groped in public.

I am a heterosexual woman, but i love getting groped by other women. I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'10 tall and i have a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make me look huge.

I often feel powerful and confident, thought sometimes I feel like I can be accidentally intimidating (I’m 5’10”). I’ve learned to be a little extra friendly or goofy with new people so they don’t get that impression.

When I’m feeling low self esteem sometimes I feel too big, and get very self conscious about being larger than other women. But usually I can get out of that headspace by putting on a badass outfit that only a very tall statuesque woman could pull off.

I joined this forum back in April 2019 (my original post https://forum.literotica.com/threads/why-am-i-submitting-to-this-woman-am-i-bisexual.1499111/ ) because i had issues with this skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes grayhaired masculine ugly lesbian woman groper ( Lets call her G). G heavily groped me on one occasion in public back in March 2019. I was confused how my body reacted. I would always say that I hate if a person tries to grope me, but when it actually happened, I actually enjoyed it.

G groped me only on one occasion . In May 2019 she moved to the city for work, but she kept the house . In early December 2023 G moved back here in her house with her girlfriend (lets call her R) R is a really short like 5 ft 2 pale face thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut woman in her mid 50s . They are in an open relationship.

About a month ago i attended this book club meeting at the local bookshop. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I left my coat in my car. G walked in. She walked up to me and said

"Hello big Marla, long time no see" leered G. "Fancy meeting you here. uuuu i love your blouse. Big Marla you are still so elegant and classy. All this satin.
You are always so shiney. You look so glammed up. But aren't these clothes too tight? ".

" These clothes are form fitting, but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. " I replied.

"Don't worry big Marla. You carry your chubbiness well. You are a massive giantess, you are stunning. ". she told me. Then this short skinny weird woman G started to get handsy with me. She was lightly rubbing my arm with her arm around me, or gently caressing my back. It was odd. Then she sat next to me on my left side . I let her hand roam my entire back. When i got up to talk about the book, her hand was on my ass and she lightly squeezed it for the first time. The book club meeting ended. I was mingling and chatting with the other women, I felt somebody grab my ass I looked back and it was G I wanted to tell her to stop but I just couldn’t speak so I just shook my head at her she creepily smiled back at me and she subtly kept squeezing my ass and trying to rub her fingers on the outside of my pussy I ended up kinda enjoying it so I just let it happen. I felt wrong for this but the thrill and excitement of doing it right there with all those women around was so thrilling.
Eventually I had to go . G followed me. So we turn down the hall and she gets closer as we're walking and suddenly I feel her hand on my cheek, gently stroking my ass! I laughed a bit and played it off, and that made her even more forward and she squeezed and groped my cheek harder.

I didn't want to encourage her too much , but I was horny enough that I didn't shut it down . We walked out of the bookshop. I paused in front of her car and murmured that we'd reached her stop, but G reached up with her both hands and gave my breasts a good rub and a poke. Then she leaned in for a hug , while hugging me she was pressing her face on my breasts and rubbing her hands from my back to my ass. Finally i pulled out of her arms and walked towards my car.

Three days later i arrived home. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had my long black fur coat over my shoulders. I had full make up on. This really short like 5 ft 2 pale face thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut woman in her mid 50s G's girlfriend R showed up on the street in front of my house. I got out of my car. She walked up to me and said"

"Wow. You are real. G said that this giant elegant classy woman lives three houses from us, but i had to see with my own eyes. You are so overdressed and shiny.You are such a big woman. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your leggings.
You are huge. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. Your pants are so tight on you. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. "

Then this small pale woman R
just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts n the most awkward way( her face was exactly the level of my breasts). She said to me "G is right. You are a great woman. You are so tall, big and soft. I am fascinated with your size. You are a colossal woman. " Then she continued asking me about my wardrobe, my style and such.

The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small woman R just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts for a solid 3/4 minutes. I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 3/4 minutes. She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts through my blouse and bra while she was talking about her fascination with me. She just kept rubbing up and down my breasts with her both hands while she was explaining her fascination with my size to me.
It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my fur coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. People have seen it happen. This elderly couple my neighbors were watching from across the street. They were shocked. I was humiliated by her. I was just standing there aroused, but tall, still and silent in the middle of the street in front of my own house, letting it happen. Then R said "I gotta go. " and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked away.

And ooooh... I loveeeed getting my breasts rubbed by this weirdo R . I was heavily aroused by her groping. It turned me on so much!!! My pussy got so so wet. Specially knowing that I was in public and the elderly couple from across the street were not sure what's going on!

Two days later on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. So i got out of my car, when this small G my original groper showed up and walked up to me.
She asked me. "Why are you not wearing a coat Big Marla. It is freezing cold for christ sake ?"
" I left my coat in my car. " I answered

Then G reached up with her both hands ( she is literally as tall as my chest) and grabbed both my tits and fondled them through my blouse and bra for a few minutes there in the middle of the parking lot. People passed by, staring. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 7/8 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. i didn't stop her either. I almost thanked her because i got so wet and i wanted her to continue but when she stopped she spun me around and slapped my ass before dissappearing, it was so hot. It was super embarrassing but i really really enjoyed it. I was so wet I had to change my underwear.

A week later this woman hosted a neighborhood women in wine party . I came earlier to help. I was wearing gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red high waist satin pants and 5 inch gold shoes. I had full make up on. These two small skinny women G and R arrived.

I was in the kitchen helping when G greeted me and offered to help. Initially we were having casual conversation, until she stood really close behind me. I was half bent over. She slowly started to rub against my ass, still continuing the conversation.

I did find it exciting. Her hands even made her way to my boobs, groping them. This went on for a few minutes before she stopped.

As the party went on, walking by, occasionally these two small weird women G and R would grope my boobs or grope my ass.

This went on the whole party where they would occasionally sneak a grope. It was exciting and I was very turned on by it. It doesn’t help my that my nipples are sensitive too.

Four days later i was standing in the middle of my store, chatting with these two women my employees . I was wearing wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight high waist red satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. This small pale woman R walked in, walked up to me and gave both my boobs a smack from above, smack smack, real quick . I did not see this coming and I didn't know how to react. Then we started chatting. So we were chatting for the next 7/8 minutes or so when R squeezed my ass with her right hand. Then R JIGGLED my breasts with her both hands while she stood in front of me. And my employees just stood there watching. I enjoyed the weirded look on my employees face while this small skinny pale weird woman R groped me, lol. Then she asked for a hug and just cupped my ass with her both hands. She pressed her face against my breasts. She overly complimented me . I was so in shock I didn’t know what to do. But tbh I absolutely loved it. It really gave me a rush and turned me on. I instantly played a little in the restroom. Loved the rush it gave me.

A week later on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a black long fur coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car. The couple G an R were on the parking lot .
They walked over and started chatting with me. Then they both started casually grabbing my breasts. They did even more. I decided to just let them do it at that point, so they pinched my nipples through my blouse and bra and squeezed my breasts really hard while they were chatting with me.

People saw, but they didn't do or say anything about it. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 7/8 people in sight, but I caught a few stares.
I was just standing there tall and still with bags of groceries in my hands in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen and even chatting with these two small skinny weird women. Then G said "We gotta go." and they finally stopped rubbing/squeezing my breasts and went inside the store .

Think I've found what I've been missing. I'm struggling for my life right now with how strongly I'm reacting to these silly experiences. I have no clue why but i just love being groped in public places by these two short skinny inferior women and just wanted to post and admit that i love it. I enjoy the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by these women in front of every one. It’s so embarrassing but I can’t get enough of it. I love the attention. I love how it feels. It's likely that i enjoy being touched by these small weird women because there is no "feedback loop" when i touch myself. When i am touching myself, my brain expects the touch and ignores it due to the feedback look created in my nervous system. If someone ELSE touches me - particularly in an unexpected situation or manner in public- my brain has no such "pre-known" information and the touch "surprises" my nervous system, triggering my responses. Pinching your own tits doesn't give you the same fun as when others do out of no where. My tits are literally so sensitive as I love when G an R just cup them in their palms and squeeze them like stress balls through my clothes. Thinking about it makes me cum.
I am becoming completely addicted to the humiliation of being groped in public by these short skinny creepy women. These gropers are feeling me up and humiliating me in front of virtually everyone in public situations. I just can’t help it I enjoy it so much and i got dripping wet. I must admit that I am getting a extreme pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of my body, delight being used for these short skinny women groper's pleasure. I wish I could explain it better but can only express the feelings inside me in my poor humble way. It is like is instilled in my mind now, that i am there for any short tiny woman who wants to grope me. I look like a giant standing next to these women gropers. I definitely feel safe with these small tiny women gropers because they are physically harmless. But i admit to you that if a tall, fat or muscular woman starts groping me and rubbing me, i will get upset.

My curves and height have been sexualized and/or objectified by every sex or orientation. But these two small women R and G think they have a free pass. Like "I'm not a man! Im aloud to grab these boobs and butt cheeks!" I am a big woman. I am 5 ft 10 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. I look like a giant standing next to these women gropers. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them.

I love the excitement of groping.I think it feels good because i know i wouldn't take it farther, because i am not sexually attracted to these small weird women gropers I think I have completely become addicted to the humiliation of being groped in public by these two small weird women R And G. I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. These women gropers are physically completely harmless. They are not not tough and strong. They don't look intimidating. They are just short, skinny, tiny women. I am much bigger and physically stronger than these women. Maybe subconsciously i know that these short women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that these handsy women could actually rape me are virtually nil. It's not like they don't have a barrier of clothes between them and my skin anyway. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against these two women copping a feel.

Also I'm afraid of menopause. Truth is I'm frightened. This question is always around - will my desire be totally killed with menopause? Or it's possible/it happens to go through it and still wanna have sex ? I have become really insecure about my looks and overall attractiveness. I am petrified when thinking of menopause. I can't imagine what menopause would to do me. Maybe that is why i enjoy the attention and groping in public by these two weird small skinny women?

What is conflicting? Please explain to me. What do you mean?
Really? You want me to break down the differences between your bio and what you are typing here? Look it is 9:51pm here. All I want to do right now is go to bed. Check out the forum a bit more. Read an incest story and go to bed.

Hey do u always have to be negative she told u she was messed up back then give it a read please
Thanks for your support. It's kind of a surprise cause I never thought of myself as having this kink. But I'm so excited to see where this goes.
When these gropings happen, the humiliation I feel is genuine and sudden, it's like, "did she really just groped me?" It makes me feel like a complete doormat. It makes me wonder what is wrong with me that I allow someone to treat me this way.

But then when I reflect on those moments later, my masochism kicks in and I feel turned on. Even more, I seek those moments out. I admit to you that having the attention of these older small weird women gives a whole another level of pleasure for me. I love being groped by these women in public. I am feeling wet just thinking about it. I admit that i am hoping to bump into these women gropers more often. I wanna get groped in public by these women more often. The groping by these small weird women in public is like such a regular occurance now. I love that. Love being the groping slut . I am becoming a giant groping toy for these short skinny creepy women. Uff, I love that. That hungry look on their's faces. All wanting to touch my boobs and ass. I seriously would love to be touched or groped by these women in public, possibly even more. The loss of control is exhilarating. I am loving it!!

Maybe subconsciously i feel safe with these small skinny women gropers, because the chances that they could actually rape me are virtually nil. They are kinda dominant and invasive, but they are just to small to physically rape me forcefully. Honestly i would scream my head off if a man did it but I can’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to these short skinny touchy feely women. The catch here and what makes women on women groping different than its harmless: I never once fear for my safety.

@Marla1977, you sound like an amazingly sexy woman. I would love to meet you in real life. Of course, being a submissive man, I would never dream of touching you without permission. But, given how you describe yourself and how you dress, I understand the urge of others to do so.

As for humiliation, those who have seen my other posts on this forum and/or read my stories know that I have a penchant for that. I get it 100%. Thanks for sharing these most fascinating stories about yourself. Hope to hear more from you!

Embrace your kinks and try to find people who will help you safely indulge them!

Gorgeous I can see why some couldn’t resist touching those beauties. What else are you into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back