I realized I’m some kind of exhibitionist. I embraced my kink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course you don’t, catfish. You’re not even a real person.
I apologize to everyone. I just can't get rid of this stupid sexual fantasy. That is why i am driven to write these type of stories
I am a 42 year old man(despite my username) When i was in middle school there were these two FEMALE teachers. My math teacher was this tall like 5ft10, curvy, busty, ultrafeminine, attractive woman in her early 40s. She had very large massive breasts and a big butt. She had very olive skin. Most of her outfit were pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She was always on high heels and full make up on. She was curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes looked sexier on her than on a thin person. She was wearing almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a skirt or pants. She didn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she was wearing looked tight on her. She was completely stuck up and arrogant.

My chemistry teacher was this short like 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired masculine ugly woman in her mid 50s. So this chemistry teacher was always touching math teacher. Often she would rub her shoulders and back. She was always constantly patting her lower back and touching her hair. She also always placed her hand on her ass when she stood beside her also she always linked arms with her and walked leaning into her. Also because this chemistry teacher was really short and this math teacher was tall always when she was hugging her from the front she was pressing her face on her massive breasts and she was "accidentally"coping a feel of her butt. Once in the hallway as they walked , she wrapped her arms around her from behind so her hands landed right on her breasts.. totally acting like she didn't just honk her boobs, talking about school stuff. Just stuff like that. It was bizarre. This math teacher was always on high heels and this touchy feely chemistry teacher was always in flat shoes.Standing next to her she looked like a midget, but she was getting away with groping. That was inappropriate and unprofessional, not to mention weird. To this day i am not sure what was going on between them. To be honest math teacher seemed uncomfortable.

But often i was witness to it and it made me feel extremely horny. I've snuck off to the bathroom many times after getting an eyeful of chemistry teacher rubbing or groping math teacher. It was difficult to resist the urge to masturbate. Their "relationship" actually has made me chronic masturbator in middle school. .

But since then i have this fantasy about short skinny ugly masculine women touching and groping tall curvy attractive women. I find it difficult to describe it in detail, but basically it involves short ugly masculine older woman sexually abusing much taller attractive curvy busty woman. Why? That is my number one sexual fantasy and i am not even in it. Why? Even when i have sex with women, i fantasize about that. I even write stories here online inspired by these two teachers. What is wrong with me? Also since then I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to tall curvy ultrafeminine women. For me the, taller a woman the better. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit.

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.f

The thing is that I hate my sexual fantasies. I hate my fantasies so much. I don't feel guilty about my fantasies, I just hate them, and I don't want to get turned on by them, because they make ME feel worthless and depressed. My self-esteem plummets because i am not even in them. Attractive ultrafeminine curvy math teacher was tall like 5ft 10, ugly skinny masculine chemistry teacher was really short like 5 ft 3. The short one was sexually harassing and kinda dominating the taller one. The size differential maybe turned me on.

It was totally weird. My math teacher was physically stronger than this chemistry teacher woman groper . She was like 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy. She was always on high heels and this touchy feely chemistry teacher was always in flat shoes.Standing next to my math teacher she looked like a midget. This chemistry teacher woman was ugly, creepy and masculine but she was just a 5ft3 tall, tiny, short, skinny woman in her mid 50s. She was not tough and strong. She was not intimidating. She was physically completely harmless. But she was just constantly touching, rubbing and groping my math teacher, and getting away with it.

My math teacher was one of the hottest teachers I’d ever seen. She was so tall. Her breasts were massive, same with her ass. She was very busty and she was so damn hot, I would masturbate to her every night. I would always stare at her, everyday, just staring at her magnificent breasts. Also she was always dressed in satin an silk blouses which didn't help the situation. She had a more stylish sense of fashion but she kept herself well covered. She was not particularly fond of wearing revealing clothes. She prefered to wear covered, yet form fitting fashionable clothes. She was so radiant and tall and big and soft. I was excusing myself from class to go masturbate in the toilets because of how hot she was. She was objectively very attractive, much hotter than any woman I've ever slept with.

There were lots of false rumors flying on in school regarding her and I must say that she was the ultimate fantasy of every student. This ugly short skinny chemistry teacher woman would walk up to my math teacher(who i masturbated to) and would just rub her shoulders and back. Also she was kinda holding her in long prolonged tight full hugs around her waist from the front side or back. I was kinda jealous, but at the same time turned on.

I really need help with this. I am obsessed with this for the past 29 years. When i see my type of woman(tall,curvy,feminine) i don't imagine myself with her. No. I imagine her getting groped by short skinny ugly older woman. Why? I am not in my sexual fantasies. What is wrong with me?

Well of course you don’t, catfish. You’re not even a real person.
Also since i was a teenager I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. I love large massive boobs. Every time i see tall feminine woman walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control.Ah! For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. The more, the merrier. I LOVE big boobs. They’re so much softer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back