Ladies would you like to make your hubby into a sissy with breasts?

How many wives would like their husband to relate more like a girlfriend instead of a jock? Would you like your hubby to have bigger tits so you could suck on cause you would never be the first to ask another female but you wish a woman would flirt with you? Do you like teasing hubby and telling him to wear your panties?

I would like to read more stories where the wife gave hubby herbs to grow his breasts and make him more sissy-fem.

I like cuckold stories. I think that male should focus on doing anything and everything to make the woman happy including her freedom to suck and fuck anyone she wants 1on1 or 3way. My only request is if she fucks others cocks please come home and ride my face while you share the details with me.

How to turn hubby into a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold in six weeks - January 2024.

Ladies - you should have lots of lovers. You should be able to fuck any cock you want at any time you want then ride hubby face while you share the details. You want a better husband then turn your hubby into a submissive sissy-fem crossdresser bimale cuckold that craves pleasing you. Here is a plan to make this happen:

(1) When you ride his cock - put your finger in his mouth and tell him to suck - soon you will be telling him to suck your finger like a cock. You need to plan to suck his cock 4 to 7 times a week for 6 weeks. Suck his cock and finger his ass (have lube ready) - tell him if he want his cock to be sucked then expect to be fingered. After you suck him off be sure to give him a snowball kiss each time.

Every night - tell him to go get ready cause you want to suck his cock. He will have his cock and balls and ass nice and clean and his ass lubed. Then suck his cock while you finger his ass - talk smut to him - on your ass opens like a pussy - from now-on your ass will be a sissy-pussy. Then always talk about his sissy-pussy.

Make him admit that he likes you sucking his cock while you finger his sissy-pussy. Second week you can reach up and play with his tits while you suck his cock and tell him you are going to suck his tits like you suck a cock. Bounce your head on his tit when you suck his tit. Soon you will be telling him to suck your tit like a cock - make him fantasize about sucking your tit like a cock - then sucking a cock cause you told him to suck a cock.

Every night you suck his cock and finger his sissy-pussy - very soon you can tell his body will submit to you and his sissy-pussy will open for you - craving you to finger him like a pussy.

(2) snowball kisses: when you suck off his cock and you have cum in your mouth then kiss him and share some cum with him. Tell him if he likes his cock sucked then he better get used to tasting cum. Good training for him to get where he will take cum from you. Someday you may be sucking a cock in front of him and then share a snowball kiss. Good fantasy to make him think about you sucking a cock in front of him - soon he will be sucking a cock with you.

(3) After a week of you sucking his cock while you finger his sissy-pussy - his body will be craving you. Craving you to suck his cock and finger his sissy-pussy. His sissy-pussy will be responding like a pussy. Open for you - pushing himself to your finger - second week add more lube and add more fingers. Talk smut to him always. Oh you like a second finger in your sissy-pussy. Then add a third finger. Do you want me to use a dildo on your sissy-pussy - make him ask for it. Someday I am going to invite a man here with a big cock and have him fuck your sissy-pussy while I watch. He will agree to anything while you are sucking his cock with three fingers in his sissy-pussy. Yes you can use a toy on him on the third week but make him ask for it.

(4) While you suck his tits - make him talk to you - make him ask you to keep sucking his tits - males will do anything while you are stroking his cock and sucking his cock. I am going to suck your tits and make your tits larger - are you ok with this - just in three weeks your tits are alot larger now. Soon you will be wearing a bra to bed. Fourth week you know you control him - you can use breast pump or use a standard cock pump. Take the rubber off and put the hard plastic tub on his tits and pump up. You can do this on your tits also. You have to keep fingering his sissy-pussy everynight or if you want tease him that are not going to suck his cock tonight if he has not be a good gurl.

(5) By now you know you can control him and he will do most anything you say. Just tell him you laid out clothes on the bed for him to wear - panties bra sundress and 2in heels - need to be wide not to hurt his toes. That you expect him to wear a nitie to bed every night and panties. include bra if you wish. Time to do some make up also. You do like me sucking your cock every night - say it back to me - good gurl.

(6) you keep sucking his cock and fingering his sissy-pussy - soon you will be fucking him with a toy then a larger toy. Oh they have the very thin toys that pump up so it does not hurt at all - then go to be bigger toy. Tell him time to go shopping for a strapon cock cause you want to fuck him like a woman and you want him to feel like a woman being fucked.

(7) his sissy-pussy will respond like a pussy now - give him just a little more than he can handle then let him adjust to the size then push it in a little deeper - do that over and over to make him take more and more toy cock. Then go to a larger toy - make him ask for a larger toy - make him say yes he needs more cock. When you fuck him with a strapon - do you want him to enjoy it or do you want to make him hurt alittle?

(8) a pussy or a sissy-pussy can handle a bigger toy cock then a real cock or a strapon cock - when you are pushing against his body and pushing your strapon cock into his sissy-pussy --- it feels so real and so exciting and so wonderful.

Never just start with a strapon cock - like a woman - always work up to it. After you have fucked him about 30 times then you can tell him -- someday I am going to just bend you over - put some lube on your sissy-pussy and fuck you - make you take my strapon cock and more than you can handle without getting you loosen up -- you want that - make him say it back to you.

(9) it is exciting to think of hubby wearing a bra and panties and sundress and 2in heels to do the housework.

After six weeks of sucking his cock and fingering his sissy-pussy every night -- you will have him so hooked and willing to do anything you want. You can say - get naked and on your knees and lick my pussy till I cum and he will do it.

Let him know you want him to ask and beg to be fingered more and more and to be fucked more and more with a toy. That you want him to ask to be fucked by you with a strapon cock.

Remind him that he agreed to do anything you wanted to him and you promised him more and more sex and that his cock would be happier if he says yes to everything you want.

(10) Once you make him suck a cock and be fucked by a cock - he will want more and more cock but you need to push him to do it more and more --- he will not feel like he can ask for it like he can with you using a toy on him.

Make him feel safe and loved and make him ask for more cock - make him say that he likes sucking cocks and that he likes being fucked like a woman. That he likes cum in his mouth and in his sissy-pussy.

Do you want him to suck cocks for you and take cocks in his sissy-pussy??? Do you want to be able to fuck any cock you want 1on1 or 3way? Then have hubby lick your pussy clean while you share the details with him.

The key wording now is - hubby you understand you need to follow my orders to get your cock sucked.

I am Robbie in [Deleted by Moderator] - I have photos on my profile page on fetlife - email me your past sex and kinky fantasies to [Deleted by Moderator] -- I also chat on google-chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many wives would like their husband to relate more like a girlfriend instead of a jock? Would you like your hubby to have bigger tits so you could suck on cause you would never be the first to ask another female but you wish a woman would flirt with you? Do you like teasing hubby and telling him to wear your panties?

I would like to read more stories where the wife gave hubby herbs to grow his breasts and make him more sissy-fem.

I like cuckold stories. I think that male should focus on doing anything and everything to make the woman happy including her freedom to suck and fuck anyone she wants 1on1 or 3way. My only request is if she fucks others cocks please come home and ride my face while you share the details with me.

How to turn hubby into a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold in six weeks - January 2024.

Ladies - you should have lots of lovers. You should be able to fuck any cock you want at any time you want then ride hubby face while you share the details. You want a better husband then turn your hubby into a submissive sissy-fem crossdresser bimale cuckold that craves pleasing you. Here is a plan to make this happen:

(1) When you ride his cock - put your finger in his mouth and tell him to suck - soon you will be telling him to suck your finger like a cock. You need to plan to suck his cock 4 to 7 times a week for 6 weeks. Suck his cock and finger his ass (have lube ready) - tell him if he want his cock to be sucked then expect to be fingered. After you suck him off be sure to give him a snowball kiss each time.

Every night - tell him to go get ready cause you want to suck his cock. He will have his cock and balls and ass nice and clean and his ass lubed. Then suck his cock while you finger his ass - talk smut to him - on your ass opens like a pussy - from now-on your ass will be a sissy-pussy. Then always talk about his sissy-pussy.

Make him admit that he likes you sucking his cock while you finger his sissy-pussy. Second week you can reach up and play with his tits while you suck his cock and tell him you are going to suck his tits like you suck a cock. Bounce your head on his tit when you suck his tit. Soon you will be telling him to suck your tit like a cock - make him fantasize about sucking your tit like a cock - then sucking a cock cause you told him to suck a cock.

Every night you suck his cock and finger his sissy-pussy - very soon you can tell his body will submit to you and his sissy-pussy will open for you - craving you to finger him like a pussy.

(2) snowball kisses: when you suck off his cock and you have cum in your mouth then kiss him and share some cum with him. Tell him if he likes his cock sucked then he better get used to tasting cum. Good training for him to get where he will take cum from you. Someday you may be sucking a cock in front of him and then share a snowball kiss. Good fantasy to make him think about you sucking a cock in front of him - soon he will be sucking a cock with you.

(3) After a week of you sucking his cock while you finger his sissy-pussy - his body will be craving you. Craving you to suck his cock and finger his sissy-pussy. His sissy-pussy will be responding like a pussy. Open for you - pushing himself to your finger - second week add more lube and add more fingers. Talk smut to him always. Oh you like a second finger in your sissy-pussy. Then add a third finger. Do you want me to use a dildo on your sissy-pussy - make him ask for it. Someday I am going to invite a man here with a big cock and have him fuck your sissy-pussy while I watch. He will agree to anything while you are sucking his cock with three fingers in his sissy-pussy. Yes you can use a toy on him on the third week but make him ask for it.

(4) While you suck his tits - make him talk to you - make him ask you to keep sucking his tits - males will do anything while you are stroking his cock and sucking his cock. I am going to suck your tits and make your tits larger - are you ok with this - just in three weeks your tits are alot larger now. Soon you will be wearing a bra to bed. Fourth week you know you control him - you can use breast pump or use a standard cock pump. Take the rubber off and put the hard plastic tub on his tits and pump up. You can do this on your tits also. You have to keep fingering his sissy-pussy everynight or if you want tease him that are not going to suck his cock tonight if he has not be a good gurl.

(5) By now you know you can control him and he will do most anything you say. Just tell him you laid out clothes on the bed for him to wear - panties bra sundress and 2in heels - need to be wide not to hurt his toes. That you expect him to wear a nitie to bed every night and panties. include bra if you wish. Time to do some make up also. You do like me sucking your cock every night - say it back to me - good gurl.

(6) you keep sucking his cock and fingering his sissy-pussy - soon you will be fucking him with a toy then a larger toy. Oh they have the very thin toys that pump up so it does not hurt at all - then go to be bigger toy. Tell him time to go shopping for a strapon cock cause you want to fuck him like a woman and you want him to feel like a woman being fucked.

(7) his sissy-pussy will respond like a pussy now - give him just a little more than he can handle then let him adjust to the size then push it in a little deeper - do that over and over to make him take more and more toy cock. Then go to a larger toy - make him ask for a larger toy - make him say yes he needs more cock. When you fuck him with a strapon - do you want him to enjoy it or do you want to make him hurt alittle?

(8) a pussy or a sissy-pussy can handle a bigger toy cock then a real cock or a strapon cock - when you are pushing against his body and pushing your strapon cock into his sissy-pussy --- it feels so real and so exciting and so wonderful.

Never just start with a strapon cock - like a woman - always work up to it. After you have fucked him about 30 times then you can tell him -- someday I am going to just bend you over - put some lube on your sissy-pussy and fuck you - make you take my strapon cock and more than you can handle without getting you loosen up -- you want that - make him say it back to you.

(9) it is exciting to think of hubby wearing a bra and panties and sundress and 2in heels to do the housework.

After six weeks of sucking his cock and fingering his sissy-pussy every night -- you will have him so hooked and willing to do anything you want. You can say - get naked and on your knees and lick my pussy till I cum and he will do it.

Let him know you want him to ask and beg to be fingered more and more and to be fucked more and more with a toy. That you want him to ask to be fucked by you with a strapon cock.

Remind him that he agreed to do anything you wanted to him and you promised him more and more sex and that his cock would be happier if he says yes to everything you want.

(10) Once you make him suck a cock and be fucked by a cock - he will want more and more cock but you need to push him to do it more and more --- he will not feel like he can ask for it like he can with you using a toy on him.

Make him feel safe and loved and make him ask for more cock - make him say that he likes sucking cocks and that he likes being fucked like a woman. That he likes cum in his mouth and in his sissy-pussy.

Do you want him to suck cocks for you and take cocks in his sissy-pussy??? Do you want to be able to fuck any cock you want 1on1 or 3way? Then have hubby lick your pussy clean while you share the details with him.

The key wording now is - hubby you understand you need to follow my orders to get your cock sucked.

I am Robbie in [Deleted by Moderator] - I have photos on my profile page on fetlife - email me your past sex and kinky fantasies to [Deleted by Moderator] -- I also chat on google-chat.
My wife discovered that I enjoyed crossdressing when she found some polaroid pics of me dressed.....and a phone call she received from a guy who had fucked me before, telling her how he fucked me in his furniture store. When she confronted me by saying, "I know you like it in the butt" and then she showed me the pics of me in drag. We talked about it for months and she told me she would like to understand me and even read books of CD's, etc. When she sat down with me again and started talking about my desires I came out and asked her if she would enjoy either watching me with a man OR if she would like to have another man satisfy her? Like have a man of her choosing make love to her. Well, after a couple of months of planning we went to a swingers club where she got into a group with three other couples. She (my wife) let two other men fuck her while I and the other couples watched. She loved all that attention. There was no gay sex involved, so I fucked one of the other wives while they all watched. This one, an older woman, moaned and groaned so loud when she was close to orgasm that everyone inn the building could hear her. And when she reached top orgasm she screamed as I filled her full of cum.
After that, my wife let me do everyone....including having men over to the house to fuck me while she would watch from a distance and give some men blow jobs while she watched too. Eventually we both would suck men off and both would let men fuck us, one after the other.
Eventually, she found a doctor at one of the group sessions who fucked her so often she could not deny his attention and married him. After they were married they would invite me over to suck his cock and then fuck her. We had a special relationship.
Mike. aka. Trisha

E

More of this in the 'male breast fantasies' thread...
I am alone at home, wife is shopping, might take hours...
Rummaging through her cupboard I found a nip-free bra, a bit small for my chest, but beautifully enhancing my breasts...
sitting in front of a mirror I stroke my nips and breasts bulging out of this narrow bra, when all of a sudden my wife asks in a low voice 'what on earth are you doing?
I almost die with embarrassment, but I can't deny the facts.
She moves closer, steps behind me, looks down and murmurs 'Now what a pair of cute beauties do we have here?'
Reaches down and starts circling my nips with her long and delicate fingers.
'Don't move...' she orders.
I obey gratefully...
Her palms now ever so gently brush over my nips, and she's watching the two of us in the mirror...
'Would you mind if I continue? I am curious, whether I'd manage to make you come this way...'
OMG...
'And your price to pay would be to wear this bra of mine more often here at home...
Frankly speaking I have often fantasized of having a young girls breasts at my disposal...
and now you provide something equally nice...'
her relentless caresses let me forget all reluctance and embarrassment.
'Do you think they are a bit too feminine?' I ask
'Oh no, by no means...look, when I cup them in that bra, how nicely they bulge...
I admit, I would never have imagined to like them this way...but you made them so smooth and silky...mhhhh'
Blushing I murmur, with my breasts quivering under your touches 'you know, I even want them bigger sometimes...'
She giggles 'would regular massage and suckling help to develop them? Let's give it a try...'
Having said that she drops to her knees and starts slowly licking my nips...
her hands reach up and squeeze my breasts together and even more upwards...
when she starts to close her lips around my right nip while caressing the other I moan
and whisper 'mhhh, yes, suckle them...please'
she looks up briefly, smiles and responds 'you bet I will...'
then she suckles my breast like a baby...rythmically...
I feel the arousal building like a wave out of control...oh god..

my ones are an A-cup, I guess...but my wife doesn't give them the attention they crave for...

Once my G F discovered how sensitive my nipples were they became the focal point of our sex life! She would suckle on them and stroke my cock then pinch, squeeze, and flick them as she sucked me to orgasm! She actually convinced me that the increased attention to them was what was causing my nipples to swell, pinken, and become twenty times more sensitive! In reality she was feeding me premarin!
She always bought the full years worth of birth control pills when they were prescribed but over the years as dosages had changed there were several times she had been left with some unused! She had stored them in case she might need them again and in me she had discovered that need! It helped that she had just switched prescriptions last month about the time that she had discovered my sensitivity! It only seemed natural to add a few to my normal meals or coffee in the evenings. That explained my slight queasiness over the last few weeks as well as my nipples!
Sex became me lying across the bed as if tied down while she suckled and stroked me, going back and forth between them. If I tried to move she would get angry and turn away from me, possibly returning but not always by a long shot.
I was thrilled as it fit in with my cross-dressing so perfectly but I wasn't sure if she could handle it or would prefer I keep it private!
She was able to procure proper hormones for me later and our lives continued on like that till I was an A+ cup size! I told her about my transvestism as I would soon need to start wearing a bra full time. She felt guilty about feminising me and blamed herself for turning me gay! It wasn't too much later we broke up!

what a pity. Before you broke up, your sex life did sound sensational. I would never give my husband hormones, but would try to increase his breast size by relentless massage and suckling. If he'd only accept the fact that I want him to have fuller breasts.

My wife discovered I like my nipples played with. One night she was rubbing my chest and ran her hand over my nipples, my chest heaved a little and she got the message.
Then one night during her amazing BJ session, she stopped sucking but continued with her hand she moved her head up my chest and started to suck on my nipple. Her nipple sucking and tongue work drove me crazy and I blew a load that reached her cheek and some in her ear.
It's become a regular treat, I'll sometimes work my other nipple at the same time.

One evening while we were playing I walked out of the bathroom after my shower just wearing my panties. My towel wrapped around my head I went to the kitchen for some tea. My wife was standing there and looked at me and said darling we don’t walk around the house topless, go put a bra on please. It was the way she said it and the way she looked at me, we ended up having a most wonderful evening.

One evening while we were playing I walked out of the bathroom after my shower just wearing my panties. My towel wrapped around my head I went to the kitchen for some tea. My wife was standing there and looked at me and said darling we don’t walk around the house topless, go put a bra on please. It was the way she said it and the way she looked at me, we ended up having a most wonderful evening.
I'd love it if that would happen to me...

what a pity. Before you broke up, your sex life did sound sensational. I would never give my husband hormones, but would try to increase his breast size by relentless massage and suckling. If he'd only accept the fact that I want him to have fuller breasts.
True it was but it was becoming boring for me. I wasn't allowed to move or she'd get madand thst would be ir for the night. I just wanted to let her know that i wanted to embrace more feminisation than she was ready to handle or wanted to!

Quite a process you laid out. We didn’t follow the same exact steps but hit many of those points over the last year. I haven’t gotten him to suck a real cock though he admits he wants to more freely now. And I do have other lovers but they aren’t easy to find in a way I would trust. Hard to balance being safe and how much I crave new cock.

My view is somewhat different -- that of a closeted faggot married to a ho. I wanted it, and didn't need to be told to do it. My then-partner was reluctant but helped in some areas (like my asshole). I'll do a post on this.

( . )( . )

I don't know about women, but I'd be delighted for a trans Domme to turn me into her cock sucking cute little faggot sissy with big fat tits, round arse and tiny useless clitty.

Hey girly girl

I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ you because your spirit flies like an arrow straight to my heart, my valentine.

Dyke-signifying cisgender and trans dommes are rare. I wonder how much of this is just fantasy. Keep in mind that I am IRL and speak truth whether the Nazis and leftwats approve.

Lesbian dommes want love. They don't affect the coldness of gay male doms. But they may become extreme control freaks.

I only really know my Big Domme. Blonde in this pic. I was a fulfillment of a fantasy: a "man" turned sissy by a lesbian.

I have observed other trans+dyke couples but have no idea what they do in their personal interactions. Trans-loving dykes tend to be jealous. When we get together we talk about hair, surgeries, etc. and avoid sexual matters. We're loyal, submissive, superficial and discreet wives.

Cheating? A trans-loving dyke doesn't want to hear about us anywhere near other women. Men don't count. Getting fucked by a man is business, not love.

I remain a resident of a Domme Dictatorship. I go with cis women. But I don't tell Big Domme about it. I have had crushes on transwomen but that too leads to discipline without pleasure, a punch in the face instead of a spanking. It's logical if physically and spiritually painful.

❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law; love is the law, love under will." A pioneer of Sex Magik.

( . )( . )

Sweetie

I can't domme or top anyone but I can instruct you in becoming a "cock sucking cute little faggot sissy with big fat tits, round arse and tiny useless clitty."

Estrogen for boobs; try before exploring implants. Remember pushup bras can substitute.

Spironolactone for the clitty: We can substitute special panties.

Both these whore moans require medical assessments.

I discourage anybody from rushing toward medical therapies including moans.

Estrogen can take you to hell or heaven. For me It's addictive. I am intoxicated by it; not by taking the pill but by its effects. Imagine you spent your whole life on public transport and suddenly were gifted with a Lambo.

Problem being you have to learn how to drive the Lambo FAST. You want to get out on the sex freeway and open yourself up. That can be risky but the goddess helps.

Interested?

❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘

( . )( . )

I've spent my life dreaming of being feminized, having beautiful breasts, and being a slutty sister for a woman.

Be still my heart...

Everything significant in my life grows from my boobieboobs.

My tits. My knockers. My hooters. My gazongas. My funbags.

Mine, all mine.

Heavy, fleshy, irresistible.

Crowned by wide aureoles and big, girly nipples.

Pointing. Speaking quietly to me. Yelling at the world.

Drawing heat from the sun.

Presented right, they look in the eyes of a trick or a lover, hypnotizing them. They are queen cobras. Beware!

We don't acquire our girls, we are born with them. Every mammal. The hag from hell, Megan Kelly, attacked pretty Dylan Mulvaney as having taken hormones but allegedly having no breasts. Stupid cow. I resented my exile from public life then; I wanted to say to Kelly on national TV that even a male mouse has breasts, and that mousetits benefit humanity much more than bigoted diatribes from a wannabe ho:

https://www.nature.com/articles/news040322-4

Gender is, in the final reckoning, a social construct; this is shown by the ease of transition from flat boyboobs to transgirl A cups. I am critical of the Surgery Sect that currently rules Planet Trans, accepting only implant coconuts as legitimate. Boobies are the walkie-talkies of the clandestine cadres scouting territory for the coming Battle of the Body. Boyboobs are like @ntifa; they're everywhere, undetected; again like @ntifa, they are an idea, rather than a full-fledged entity. Yet they are the Vanguard of the Corporeal Revolution.

All males live in a mental fog wherein they grope their way toward Nipple Nirvana. They want boobage more than they want pussage. It's easy and tantalizing to touch boobies, while vajes are like huge caterpillars hiding in hedges.

Males claim to love their cocks, in a syndrome of machismo. Women don't brag about their honeypots; you'll never hear one hollering that it's the biggest on the boulevard. But men hate their pseudoclits. And they are terrified of the Big Boob Brigade.

I base this allegation on my own fieldwork. Prior to covid ( . )( , ) hung out in "connected" sports bars, really bookie joints. I was reduced to collecting discarded racetrack tickets from the urinesoaked floors of the men's bathrooms. Hoping that a hunky OG would want to use the toilet and would be gracious enough to let me suck his humungowanger. I even let the stable boys at Meadowlands in East Rutherford, NJ stick their peckers into my cumdump for relief after each finished a turn "walking hots."

In the sports bars I would often chat with young het couples. When it came to explaining my feminization I would describe my autodickophobia [hatred of one's horrifically oversized boyclit] and emphasize what a drag it was to wake up every morning with a half pound of pastrami in place of a nice, trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent vaj. Prick, balls, and scrotum covering what should have been Happy Valley, like the facehugger in Alien.

Above all I would describe my rank terror at zippers. My gurlcock would hide when it was dragged into the tents they called trousers and threatened with beheading

"Yes! The zippers!" the handsome men cried, hating on them as guards in the prisons of their pants. They would evoke the hideosity of their weewees getting caught in the apparatus.

If I suggested the thing was so much trouble it was better thrown away, they laughed.

But if, while cleaning up the spilled drinks of these parasites, I alluded to the option of replacing their troublesome, tawdry testicles with supple, shapely chesticles, they froze. Men might accept the loss of their poprocks, but can never face the power of boobies. Our atomic bombs. Boobs against the empire of the phallocrats. You can see it in their eyes. They fear them because they want them on their own sunken chests.

The power of women rests above all in this: we walk the streets naked to the nipple line, advertising our assets. If they expose their meat to a neighbor they go to jail. No wonder gay men hate us.

Have a nice day, sis!

( . )( . )

Be still my heart...

Everything significant in my life grows from my boobieboobs.

My tits. My knockers. My hooters. My gazongas. My funbags.

Mine, all mine.

Heavy, fleshy, irresistible.

Crowned by wide aureoles and big, girly nipples.

Pointing. Speaking quietly to me. Yelling at the world.

Drawing heat from the sun.

Presented right, they look in the eyes of a trick or a lover, hypnotizing them. They are queen cobras. Beware!

We don't acquire our girls, we are born with them. Every mammal. The hag from hell, Megan Kelly, attacked pretty Dylan Mulvaney as having taken hormones but allegedly having no breasts. Stupid cow. I resented my exile from public life then; I wanted to say to Kelly on national TV that even a male mouse has breasts, and that mousetits benefit humanity much more than bigoted diatribes from a wannabe ho:

https://www.nature.com/articles/news040322-4

Gender is, in the final reckoning, a social construct; this is shown by the ease of transition from flat boyboobs to transgirl A cups. I am critical of the Surgery Sect that currently rules Planet Trans, accepting only implant coconuts as legitimate. Boobies are the walkie-talkies of the clandestine cadres scouting territory for the coming Battle of the Body. Boyboobs are like @ntifa; they're everywhere, undetected; again like @ntifa, they are an idea, rather than a full-fledged entity. Yet they are the Vanguard of the Corporeal Revolution.

All males live in a mental fog wherein they grope their way toward Nipple Nirvana. They want boobage more than they want pussage. It's easy and tantalizing to touch boobies, while vajes are like huge caterpillars hiding in hedges.

Males claim to love their cocks, in a syndrome of machismo. Women don't brag about their honeypots; you'll never hear one hollering that it's the biggest on the boulevard. But men hate their pseudoclits. And they are terrified of the Big Boob Brigade.

I base this allegation on my own fieldwork. Prior to covid ( . )( , ) hung out in "connected" sports bars, really bookie joints. I was reduced to collecting discarded racetrack tickets from the urinesoaked floors of the men's bathrooms. Hoping that a hunky OG would want to use the toilet and would be gracious enough to let me suck his humungowanger. I even let the stable boys at Meadowlands in East Rutherford, NJ stick their peckers into my cumdump for relief after each finished a turn "walking hots."

In the sports bars I would often chat with young het couples. When it came to explaining my feminization I would describe my autodickophobia [hatred of one's horrifically oversized boyclit] and emphasize what a drag it was to wake up every morning with a half pound of pastrami in place of a nice, trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent vaj. Prick, balls, and scrotum covering what should have been Happy Valley, like the facehugger in Alien.

Above all I would describe my rank terror at zippers. My gurlcock would hide when it was dragged into the tents they called trousers and threatened with beheading

"Yes! The zippers!" the handsome men cried, hating on them as guards in the prisons of their pants. They would evoke the hideosity of their weewees getting caught in the apparatus.

If I suggested the thing was so much trouble it was better thrown away, they laughed.

But if, while cleaning up the spilled drinks of these parasites, I alluded to the option of replacing their troublesome, tawdry testicles with supple, shapely chesticles, they froze. Men might accept the loss of their poprocks, but can never face the power of boobies. Our atomic bombs. Boobs against the empire of the phallocrats. You can see it in their eyes. They fear them because they want them on their own sunken chests.

The power of women rests above all in this: we walk the streets naked to the nipple line, advertising our assets. If they expose their meat to a neighbor they go to jail. No wonder gay men hate us.

Have a nice day, sis!

( . )( . )
You are amazing and I dream of someday finding a girl like you

Back