Ladies would you like to make your hubby into a sissy with breasts?

Hey girly girl

I ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ you because your spirit flies like an arrow straight to my heart, my valentine.

Dyke-signifying cisgender and trans dommes are rare. I wonder how much of this is just fantasy. Keep in mind that I am IRL and speak truth whether the Nazis and leftwats approve.

Lesbian dommes want love. They don't affect the coldness of gay male doms. But they may become extreme control freaks.

I only really know my Big Domme. Blonde in this pic. I was a fulfillment of a fantasy: a "man" turned sissy by a lesbian.

I have observed other trans+dyke couples but have no idea what they do in their personal interactions. Trans-loving dykes tend to be jealous. When we get together we talk about hair, surgeries, etc. and avoid sexual matters. We're loyal, submissive, superficial and discreet wives.

Cheating? A trans-loving dyke doesn't want to hear about us anywhere near other women. Men don't count. Getting fucked by a man is business, not love.

I remain a resident of a Domme Dictatorship. I go with cis women. But I don't tell Big Domme about it. I have had crushes on transwomen but that too leads to discipline without pleasure, a punch in the face instead of a spanking. It's logical if physically and spiritually painful.

❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law; love is the law, love under will." A pioneer of Sex Magik.

( . )( . )
Hey babe, that's such a sweet and cute response there so thank you. I 💖💓💗💕💞💘💝 you too for your detailed posts and honesty.

I haven't been with a woman or a lesbian Domme, but I've heard stories of how possessive they can be, yes, and trans Dommes are definitely a needle in a hay stack.

I have been with a lesbian Domme and yes they are possessive and “territorial”. But their subs are just as committed. Butch lesbian Dommes are no different. They seem to be more rare though and extremely attractive to femme lesbian subs.

Thanks so much for this comment. As you say, I am totally submissive to Big Domme.

She does not allow me to even speak to another female.

At this point I am a femme lesbian sub. Transdykes are good and pure.

Here she is. My Commander.

Hey babe, that's such a sweet and cute response there so thank you. I 💖💓💗💕💞💘💝 you too for your detailed posts and honesty.

I haven't been with a woman or a lesbian Domme, but I've heard stories of how possessive they can be, yes, and trans Dommes are definitely a needle in a hay stack.
Sweet sister!
❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️

There are a few trans dommes in big cities. I find them scary. I don't like BDSM -- the Bondage, Divestment and Sanctions Movement. I love being spanked but have undergone considerable physical aggression in my life, and I tell tricks whose body language I can't read they must not hit me.

Having been in jail I have no desire to play such a role.

Have a great day. Think about Mama's kisses.

( . )( . )

My wife discovered that I enjoyed crossdressing when she found some polaroid pics of me dressed.....and a phone call she received from a guy who had fucked me before, telling her how he fucked me in his furniture store. When she confronted me by saying, "I know you like it in the butt" and then she showed me the pics of me in drag. We talked about it for months and she told me she would like to understand me and even read books of CD's, etc. When she sat down with me again and started talking about my desires I came out and asked her if she would enjoy either watching me with a man OR if she would like to have another man satisfy her? Like have a man of her choosing make love to her. Well, after a couple of months of planning we went to a swingers club where she got into a group with three other couples. She (my wife) let two other men fuck her while I and the other couples watched. She loved all that attention. There was no gay sex involved, so I fucked one of the other wives while they all watched. This one, an older woman, moaned and groaned so loud when she was close to orgasm that everyone inn the building could hear her. And when she reached top orgasm she screamed as I filled her full of cum.
After that, my wife let me do everyone....including having men over to the house to fuck me while she would watch from a distance and give some men blow jobs while she watched too. Eventually we both would suck men off and both would let men fuck us, one after the other.
Eventually, she found a doctor at one of the group sessions who fucked her so often she could not deny his attention and married him. After they were married they would invite me over to suck his cock and then fuck her. We had a special relationship.
Mike. aka. Trisha

E
Did you do all of this while dressed as a girl?

Sweet sister!
❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 💘 ❤️

There are a few trans dommes in big cities. I find them scary. I don't like BDSM -- the Bondage, Divestment and Sanctions Movement. I love being spanked but have undergone considerable physical aggression in my life, and I tell tricks whose body language I can't read they must not hit me.

Having been in jail I have no desire to play such a role.

Have a great day. Think about Mama's kisses.

( . )( . )
Hey sis! 💖💗💓💕💞💘💝

That's fully on point. Trans Dommes can be aggressive, I think, I don't mind if they don't really hurt me. I've faced considerable bullying in my life but I can see the difference in the ones who want to hurt me and the ones who'll only play.

Sorry to hear you were in jail.

Busy but always thinking of you, Mama, and your sweet kisses.

💋💋

Back