Question for women with very large breasts

But, what about when you were much younger. Did you see your large breasts as a good thing or a curse?
Let me stop being a smart-ass and actually answer the question.

A curse.

I am one of those girls who reached puberty at a very young age. I had full curves when all of the other girls were still gangly sticks. It was hell on earth. The guys wouldn't leave me alone, and the girls hated me for it. Guys of all ages were a real problem. I don't like to think about those days, so much so that I even hesitated to say anything on here. It was awful.

A curse.

I am one of those girls who reached puberty at a very young age. I had full curves when all of the other girls were still gangly sticks. It was hell on earth. The guys wouldn't leave me alone, and the girls hated me for it. Guys of all ages were a real problem. I don't like to think about those days, so much so that I even hesitated to say anything on here. It was awful.
As a teen i routinely teased one specific girl who had very large breasts. She used to laugh awkwardly, tell me (and others) to "stop!", but we continued incessantly. It was NEVER touching/groping, "just" words, but as a mature adult I now realize how hurtful my comments were. I feel AWFUL about it, and have actually tried to identify her to apologize. I make no excuses...they were my words...though i don't think at that stage of my life i had any clue at all about the impact they had. i hope to someday cross paths with her to let her know how ashamed i am of my actions.

Perhaps she's on here (or other women here may understand that at certain stages of life/development, some people may not truly appreciate what they're saying/doing?) So so sorry.... :(

When I was at school I was teased really badly as I developed much quicker than the other girls and I had to wear a bra when none of my classmates needed to. I would have done anything to get rid of them. I hated the attention when I was a teenager and I would really implore men not to leer at young girls as it can have a really damaging effect on self esteem.
Now, that I am much older and experienced, despite the sweating, the back ache, not being able to lie on my stomach etc. I really love them and the attention they get me. I love to go without a bra in just a tight top and watch men's reactions - it is a real turn on for me when my breasts swing and my nipples are rock hard under a thin layer of fabric.
I love to have them played with and I love the feeling of power I get when I give a titty fuck and my my fuck buddy is a complete mess and completely taken over with lust for them.

When I was at school I was teased really badly as I developed much quicker than the other girls and I had to wear a bra when none of my classmates needed to. I would have done anything to get rid of them. I hated the attention when I was a teenager and I would really implore men not to leer at young girls as it can have a really damaging effect on self esteem.
Now, that I am much older and experienced, despite the sweating, the back ache, not being able to lie on my stomach etc. I really love them and the attention they get me. I love to go without a bra in just a tight top and watch men's reactions - it is a real turn on for me when my breasts swing and my nipples are rock hard under a thin layer of fabric.
I love to have them played with and I love the feeling of power I get when I give a titty fuck and my my fuck buddy is a complete mess and completely taken over with lust for them.
I am sorry about your early experiences. But, I am happy that you now enjoy one of the most beautiful aspects of a woman's body.

A curse.

I am truly sorry about the early life experience. P.S. You can be a smart-ass towards me anytime you feel like it. LOL

For me, it was both good and bad.
I spent a part of my life growing up in Japan where I went to middle and high school (and university).
I started to get breasts pretty early and being the only non-Japanese, I got lots of attention.

At first, it was all too overwhelming but after a few years, I learned how to use it to my advantage.

For me, it was both good and bad.
I spent a part of my life growing up in Japan where I went to middle and high school (and university).
I started to get breasts pretty early and being the only non-Japanese, I got lots of attention.

At first, it was all too overwhelming but after a few years, I learned how to use it to my advantage.
"I learned how to use it to my advantage." Yes, women have that big advantage - they can do many things to show off their assets. Men have to be more careful - walking around with an obvious erection will not get the same reaction as a women's hard nipples showing through.

A curse.

I do have a real question: ... with all the attention malevolent/rude/mean people have given you in your life, how do you know when a guy is interested in YOU, not just your physical attributes? There is a woman who is the love of my life that I've been interested in for years, but she has had no much nefarious attention given her because of her lovely curves that she no longer believes that attention she gets from guys is real. If you tell her she's beautiful her shields go up immediately.

My GF is a 32H (uk, thats an 32J in us sizes) and would you believe her job is a bra fitter! She and i love her slim fram and her large natural girls. She wears excellent bra's [of course] and says she has no problems but her job is pretty much to educate and help those who do. NB almost all good bras for large boobs are designed by and sold by UK suppliers [all made in china of course] so if you do have problems, look for a qualified fitter, and buy bras from curvy kate or one of the 3 panache companies.

I do have a real question: ... with all the attention malevolent/rude/mean people have given you in your life, how do you know when a guy is interested in YOU, not just your physical attributes?
All guys are only interested in a woman's physical attributes. Once I accepted that fact, then I learned to exploit it. I don't like to think about those terrible years, but they had a silver lining in teaching me this valuable lesson.

At a young age they were definitely a curse. Aside from unwanted attention from guys at an age when I was not ready for it, it was surprising how many older women would be judgmental if I didn't go out of my way to be more modest. However, my mother was a great help. Having had the same experience when she was young and seeing some people try to shame me she would have none of it.

I recall one middle aged woman scolding me for wearing the same bikini as her own less well-endowed daughter. Next time I went to the beach Mom came with me and wore a bikini too, all but daring anyone to say anything. My parents were pretty conservative and Dad wasn't too sure how he felt about it, but it was one of the relatively rare times that it was clear that Mon would take the lead.

Aside from helping me at that age I think that helped me later in life as well. As littlecordelera said it is a reality that men are interested in a woman's physical attributes (and it is not like we are completely disinterested in their physical attributes either although perhaps less so). There is no reason that breasts need to be in their own exceptional category of physical attributes that are not allowed to be appreciated. If a man thinks I have nice hair or pretty eyes that is ok, but he isn't allowed to think I have a nice rack? I think that is silly. That doesn't make it ok for him to be lecherous, but it is silly to think that he doesn't or shouldn't notice. They are part of me so I have learned to accept that, own it and manage men and their expectations.

As a teen i routinely teased one specific girl who had very large breasts. She used to laugh awkwardly, tell me (and others) to "stop!", but we continued incessantly. It was NEVER touching/groping, "just" words, but as a mature adult I now realize how hurtful my comments were. I feel AWFUL about it, and have actually tried to identify her to apologize. I make no excuses...they were my words...though i don't think at that stage of my life i had any clue at all about the impact they had. i hope to someday cross paths with her to let her know how ashamed i am of my actions.

Perhaps she's on here (or other women here may understand that at certain stages of life/development, some people may not truly appreciate what they're saying/doing?) So so sorry.... :(
People do whatever they feel will keep them in good standing with their group. Politicians, religious leaders, and people in power use this for control, and it works. Just look at the whole Bud Lite temper tantrum. Some regret their actions; others never do. Consider yourself lucky that you regret your actions. You have a chance of living life according to your own rules. Others will go through their entire life constantly trying to please their group. They will never know who they could have been.

Thank you for your comment.

....but he isn't allowed to think I have a nice rack? I think that is silly. That doesn't make it ok for him to be lecherous, but it is silly to think that he doesn't or shouldn't notice
I used to know a very bosomy woman who seemed to get a kick out of getting guys to check her out and then calling them out for it. She would sometimes wear t-shirts that were rather tight on her, and these shirts had printed messages on them (like slogans or concert shirts). Guys (everyone, really) would try to read the shirt, and she would harrumph that they were ogling her chest. Guys would be caught off guard and quickly apologize. (No, I did not like her doing that even though writing it now makes it sound amusing.)

They were an absolute curse. From puberty no one could seem to look at anything else. The creepiest was when men my fathers age would leer. People assumed I was not intelligent, because for some reason big boobs = small brain, right?

They make jogging & most exercise tricky. My sports bra was $75, has an underwire, is made of what I can only describe as recycled Kevlar, and hooks at the shoulders. Yet, the ladies are still barely contained.

Are they nice to fill out a dress? Absolutely. However, the rest of the time they're like having two freeloading cantaloupes strapped to my chest.
God Bless You for Keeping Them...

A very wise, savvy, beautiful women I know always has them up and in front.
Incredible shape and cleavage.

I once asked her if she dressed for the men - she laughed and said, 'no, for the women.'

and she is not bi or lesbian - just knows and enjoys the power.

Another life long member of the Big Boob Brigade.
I hate mine. I hate the attention I get when I clearly don't want any - shopping, busy with my kid etc.
I hate how heavy they are. How hard it is to find something able to bear their burden while still being pretty and not obscenely expensive.
I hate that to sleep on my front I need 3/4 pillows to support my head.
Clothes either make me look like a serving wench from Ye Olde Taverne or like I'm wearing a parachute.

I've always felt ashamed of how much unwanted attention they give me. Posting a few well filtered pics on here is a way for me to try and feel more comfortable with that seeing as I can't take them off or afford a reduction.

I hate mine. I hate the attention I get when I clearly don't want any - shopping, busy with my kid etc.
I hate how heavy they are. How hard it is to find something able to bear their burden while still being pretty and not obscenely expensive.
Clothes either make me look like a serving wench from Ye Olde Taverne or like I'm wearing a parachute.

I've always felt ashamed of how much unwanted attention they give me. Posting a few well filtered pics on here is a way for me to try and feel more comfortable with that seeing as I can't take them off or afford a reduction.
No one talks about this part, where they make you look 40lbs heavier than you are because of the clothes you need to cover them! But if I wear something form fitting I get too much attention. It sucks.

No one talks about this part, where they make you look 40lbs heavier than you are because of the clothes you need to cover them! But if I wear something form fitting I get too much attention. It sucks.
I am sorry that your natural body causes you to get negative reactions from males.

Thank you for sharing. I am so sorry that your big boobs have caused you to feel ashamed. Unwanted attention is not a good thing.

All guys are only interested in a woman's physical attributes. Once I accepted that fact, then I learned to exploit it. I don't like to think about those terrible years, but they had a silver lining in teaching me this valuable lesson.
I can understand how you feel that way, given your experiences and having listened to more than one girlfriend over the years talk about the singular belittling behavior guys had made them endure. That is including the love of my life. She was/is very well endowed, beautiful, and was subject to awful behavior from previous boyfriends, to the extent that any expression of admiration from anyone makes her throw up her shields. After almost 50 years of being in love with her (she married someone else and regretted it. After she married I respected that and got on with life and eventually married some else after having been scarred for life by a true sociopath), she still cannot believe that anyone could love her for her intelligence, her wit, her spirit of life. It's my belief that a person can't control how they feel (nor should they), they can only control how they behave. So, we're still friends, are not intimate, but still see each other and I'm still in love with her. The real answer to my question apparently is, you can't. She can't. You can't tell the difference. I understand that because of my own experience with a sociopath. I understand that about her, I accept the way she feels, but it's really sad that she's been hurt so badly, her scars are so deep that she now cannot believe anyone loves her the way I do.

I more or less echo this sentiment. I have not seriously thought about a double mastectomy. It intrigued me on two parts, go down a masculine route of my sexuality. And, because they give me back ache, they get the wrong attention from the wrong people. When I was younger men used to talk to them and not me.

But, I am femme and the masculinity route didn't last long, though I like to switch, I don't think I'd like it permanently.

My girlfriend loves to play with them.

So as much as I find them a burden and do not fully appreciate them. I put up with them.

I love women with large or small breasts. Obviously, larger breasts (unenhanced) are softer and more squishy. And, I ASS-U-ME that many adult women with very large breasts enjoy the obvious attention they get from lascivious old farts like me.

But, what about when you were much younger. Did you see your large breasts as a good thing or a curse?

Just curious to hear from the wome on Lit.
Why would you assume that we enjoy that? 🤨

I don't much care for attention of any kind from lascivious old farts.

The word "lascivious" itself suggests something offensive in nature. In my view the association that has been established between appreciation of anything below a woman's neck and a lascivious interest is a big part of what makes it potentially so offensive to women. Personally I don't see appreciation of my body as necessarily and always lascivious in nature.....but it is that way frequently enough that it is always a possibility and I can see why women will default to that assumption.

Having great tits is something to be appreciated and I am not averse to having my body appreciated, respectfully. But that usually means only involving a man who I know and trust or very specific situations. That can be subjective and somewhat variable so as an overriding guideline, if in doubt just don't. We don't owe it to me to give them a clear path to how to complete our bodies.....they owe it to us to not do anything unless we show them a clear path.

Back