Question for women with very large breasts

I don't much care for attention of any kind from lascivious old farts.

The word "lascivious" itself suggests something offensive in nature. In my view the association that has been established between appreciation of anything below a woman's neck and a lascivious interest is a big part of what makes it potentially so offensive to women. Personally I don't see appreciation of my body as necessarily and always lascivious in nature.....but it is that way frequently enough that it is always a possibility and I can see why women will default to that assumption.

Having great tits is something to be appreciated and I am not averse to having my body appreciated, respectfully. But that usually means only involving a man who I know and trust or very specific situations. That can be subjective and somewhat variable so as an overriding guideline, if in doubt just don't. We don't owe it to me to give them a clear path to how to complete our bodies.....they owe it to us to not do anything unless we show them a clear path.
PolicyWank, you are correct, as usual. Obviously I wasn't thinking of the negative way that comment could have been construed. I guess stating it did make a ASS of me. Sorry.

When I do notice a women with a prominent bust, my behavior (looking) is definitely driven by MY thoughts of sex. I NEVER wish to make anyone feel uncomfortable. I would never enter anyone's personal "space" without permission.

From Dictionary.Com:
Use lascivious to describe a person's behavior that is driven by thoughts of sex. If someone gives you a lascivious smile, they've got only one thing in mind.

Latin-based lascivious and the Old English word lust both share the same Indo-European root las- "to be eager, wanton." The much older word lust originally meant "desire, pleasure" and over time developed to mean sexual desire. Lascivious, on the other hand, entered the English language in the early 15th century complete with the meaning "lewd, driven by sexual desire."

What was she before and after??
I assume the pictures you post are after
She looks great!!
I don’t know the “letter” size..but yes this picture is before and after the reduction surgery..and thank you…we both love the new boobs ☺️😜

PolicyWank, you are correct, as usual. Obviously I wasn't thinking of the negative way that comment could have been construed. I guess stating it did make a ASS of me. Sorry.

When I do notice a women with a prominent bust, my behavior (looking) is definitely driven by MY thoughts of sex. I NEVER wish to make anyone feel uncomfortable. I would never enter anyone's personal "space" without permission.

From Dictionary.Com:
Use lascivious to describe a person's behavior that is driven by thoughts of sex. If someone gives you a lascivious smile, they've got only one thing in mind.

Latin-based lascivious and the Old English word lust both share the same Indo-European root las- "to be eager, wanton." The much older word lust originally meant "desire, pleasure" and over time developed to mean sexual desire. Lascivious, on the other hand, entered the English language in the early 15th century complete with the meaning "lewd, driven by sexual desire."

Well I suppose that is a somewhat more favourable definition of the word lascivious than the one I found. Although I am not sure it is too much better. Lol. That said I think that human sexual urges are largely involuntary. I don't criticize men for their natural urges. What matters is what, if anything, they do about it.

The thing that you have to consider about big breasts is that hiding them is not really a viable option, so the fact that men can notice them doesn't mean a woman has made the choice to put them on display to stimulate men.

I say that in the context that in this day and age a woman should not be compelled to make wardrobe choices solely to hide herself from the male gaze. We want to be able to choose clothes that are flattering to all aspects of our being. And there is nothing intrinsically sexual in any person wanting to be well put together. If a woman chooses clothes that flatter her body it is usually just because she wants to look good for herself and her own sense of self and confidence. Even if she is looking to attract sexual attention it is probably not from just any dude who wants to drool over her.

In my opinion, it is nearly impossible to tell by looking at a woman whether or not she is interested in attracting male sexual attention. There are no universal rules to which we have agreed to submit or that anyone is entitled to impose upon us. However, I am aware of the innate response my clothing choices may induce in men. If I know that a certain look is likely to trigger men's sexual urges I don't blame them for maybe taking a second glance. But the onus is still on them to be respectful - like the Seinfeld episode, they are like the sun, look quickly then look away don't just leer at them.

In all honesty, I like to look attractive and I suppose that on some level that can't be completely separated from sexual desire. But I rarely think directly or explicitly about stimulating men when I make my wardrobe choices.

I think that there is a bit of unconscious assumption about how women present ourselves that links back to the time when it was up to us to dress modestly so as to avoid stimulating men. Even though we understand that is no longer acceptable we haven't quite let go of some of those unconscious assumptions. When men think of dressing to be attractive I think that they sort of like the idea of it being a turn on for women. But they think of it in an idealized way that is nothing like the attention that women get from men. If you want to get a sense of it, don't think in terms of beautiful women winking at you and giving you that come hither look. Think of ugly, fat women slovenly dressed with bad breath making lewd comments and getting in your personal space - trust me it will lose its appeal real fast. Of course, I am portraying them in that extreme way to make a point. The reality is somewhere in between. But in that reality the majority of women expressing interest in you would be ones that aren't attractive to you and are creating an awkward interaction from which you will want to flee. But if they just give you a second glance then move on respectfully, that works fine.

Last edited:
Well I suppose that is a somewhat more favourable definition of the word lascivious than the one I found. Although I am not sure it is too much better. Lol. That said I think that human sexual urges are largely involuntary. I don't criticize men for their natural urges. What matters is what, if anything, they do about it.

The thing that you have to consider about big breasts is that hiding them is not really a viable option, so the fact that men can notice them doesn't mean a woman has made the choice to put them on display to stimulate men.

I say that in the context that in this day and age a woman should not be compelled to make wardrobe choices solely to hide herself from the male gaze. We want to be able to choose clothes that are flattering to all aspects of our being. And there is nothing intrinsically sexual in any person wanting to be well put together. If a woman chooses clothes that flatter her body it is usually just because she wants to look good for herself and her own sense of self and confidence. Even if she is looking to attract sexual attention it is probably not from just any dude who wants to drool over her.

In my opinion, it is nearly impossible to tell by looking at a woman whether or not she is interested in attracting male sexual attention. There are no universal rules to which we have agreed to submit or that anyone is entitled to impose upon us. However, I am aware of the innate response my clothing choices may induce in men. If I know that a certain look is likely to trigger men's sexual urges I don't blame them for maybe taking a second glance. But the onus is still on them to be respectful - like the Seinfeld episode, they are like the sun, look quickly then look away don't just leer at them.

In all honesty, I like to look attractive and I suppose that on some level that can't be completely separated from sexual desire. But I rarely think directly or explicitly about stimulating men when I make my wardrobe choices.

I think that there is a bit of unconscious assumption about how women present ourselves that links back to the time when it was up to us to dress modestly so as to avoid stimulating men. Even though we understand that is no longer acceptable we haven't quite let go of some of those unconscious assumptions. When men think of dressing to be attractive I think that they sort of like the idea of it being a turn on for women. But they think of it in an idealized way that is nothing like the attention that women get from men. If you want to get a sense of it, don't think in terms of beautiful women winking at you and giving you that come hither look. Think of ugly, fat women slovenly dressed with bad breath making lewd comments and getting in your personal space - trust me it will lose its appeal real fast. Of course, I am portraying them in that extreme way to make a point. The reality is somewhere in between. But in that reality the majority of women expressing interest in you would be ones that are attractive to you and are creating an awkward interaction from which you will want to flee. But if they just give you a second glance then move on respectfully, that works fine.
Thank you for your very thorough and thoughtful response. As a slight aside, one of the most sexy clothing that a woman can wear is a dress with only one shoulder. I find that more alluring than a strapless dress. Not sure why: maybe, in my very young years I saw history drawings of Greek or Roman women in togas. Have a great day.

Back