How many women love sucking cock?

sterculius

Literotica Guru
I'm a male and I'm a Cocksucker, but I'm not gay, as I'm not emotionally attracted to men the way I am to women. I just LOVE being very aggressively and impersonally throat fucked and allowing men to ejaculate their semen deep inside me!! I have occasionally involuntarily reached orgasm while having this done to me, but my focus is never on my orgasm, only on his, I can always jerk off afterward.
I just love the deliciously slutty way that simply "being" a Cocksucker makes me feel. I get off on being used!! I neither expect nor desire any form of reciprocation from any of the men whose cocks I suck. To do so would negate the unequal power dynamic that thrills me so, A mouthful of semen for me to eat is more than payment enough.
Performing oral sex on both men and women has always been my most favorite sexual activity. I visit other sites and communicate with other men who share my oral obsession, but it has rarely been my experience to encounter women who feel this same way. Women will suck cock, but only as a prelude and warmup to the main act, namely normal, penis in vagina, penetrative sex and will feel cheated if their partner ejaculates into their mouth, whereas for a cocksucker like myself, sucking cock and eating sperm IS the main act!
Unlike me, my wife is not fond of the taste and especially not the slimy texture of semen and only very rarely gives me blowjobs. I have often heard women complain of being treated as 'sex objects', while I actually ASPIRE to being treated as a sex object!!! Some say that sucking cock is degrading, Yeah,so? Whats wrong with that? Degradation can be HOT!
Are there any women here who love sucking cock and being a Cocksucker as much as I do?

Last edited:
My wife certainly did not like it. I think she was glad when I told her I had developed a sexual attraction to men. While I started it was to get my cock sucked, however I soon found out I liked sucking as much as being sucked. Lucky for me my wife found that she got aroused when I told her about my gay experiences. As long as I was discrete I could suck and get sucked by a guy whenever I wanted. She no longer had to worry about me being denied oral satisfaction. Good times!

I love it almost more than anything else. I like to focus on the experience. "69" just confuses me. Sometimes I love the experience to include a little guilt and confession and trust building. I love it when a man is dressed up and just has his pants unzipped to expose himself for me. That always gets me on my knees.

My wife sucks cock, but it is not something she really enjoys. She will not let a man ejacualte in her mouth, but she does not mind tasting cum. She does enjoy sucking cock after it has been in her pussy and is coated with her juices.

I love it almost more than anything else. I like to focus on the experience. "69" just confuses me. Sometimes I love the experience to include a little guilt and confession and trust building. I love it when a man is dressed up and just has his pants unzipped to expose himself for me. That always gets me on my knees.
I am with you... I don't want distractions when I am pleasing someone or when I am getting pleased.

As to your predilection for having the man dressed; I have lived out my own fantasy a few times (setting; this has always happened in nice hotels) of wearing a suit, being seated comfortably in a large chair, drinking a glass of wine, and my paramour parading a bit in little else than high heels before she nestles herself between my legs...

As a confirmed Cocksucker, I applaud these women who admit to sharing my lifelong passion for sucking cock and particularly for being forcefully throat fucked and whose compensation and reward consists of nothing more than a mouthful of warm semen for them to ingest and the thrilling experience of having been well and truly "used". Cocksuckers of the world, Unite!

Last edited:
My wife certainly did not like it. I think she was glad when I told her I had developed a sexual attraction to men. While I started it was to get my cock sucked, however I soon found out I liked sucking as much as being sucked. Lucky for me my wife found that she got aroused when I told her about my gay experiences. As long as I was discrete I could suck and get sucked by a guy whenever I wanted. She no longer had to worry about me being denied oral satisfaction. Good times!
You might be one of the luckiest men on earth. Suck one every day!

I love sucking cock. Always have and probably always will. I just wish that it was something that was more socially acceptable to bring up in conversation with my friends. I'm sure that some of them also love it, and some don't, but we never talk "discuss it". We might say, "he's cute" or even, "he looks like might be good in bed", but we never say, "God, I'd love to suck his cock."

I'm a male and I'm a Cocksucker, but I'm not gay, as I'm not emotionally attracted to men the way I am to women. I just LOVE being aggressively and impersonally throat fucked and allowing men to ejaculate their semen deep inside me!! I have occasionally inadvertently reached orgasm while having this done to me, but it's not about my orgasm, only about his, I can always jerk off afterward. I just love the deliciously slutty way that simply "being" a Cocksucker makes me feel. I get off on being used!! I neither expect nor desire any form of reciprocation from any of the men whose cocks I suck. To do so would negate the unequal power dynamic that thrills me so, A mouthful of semen for me to eat is more than payment enough.
Performing oral sex on both men and women has always been my most favorite sexual activity. I visit other sites and communicate with other men who share my oral obsession, but it has rarely been my experience to encounter women who feel this same way. Women will suck cock, but only as a prelude and warmup to the main act, namely normal, penis in vagina, penetrative sex and will feel cheated if their partner ejaculates into their mouth, whereas for a cocksucker like myself, sucking cock and eating sperm IS the main act!
Unlike me, my wife is not fond of the taste and especially not the slimy texture of semen and only very rarely gives me blowjobs. I have often heard women complain of being treated as 'sex objects', while I actually ASPIRE to being treated as a sex object!!! Some say that sucking cock is degrading, Yeah,so? Whats wrong with that? Degradation can be HOT!
Are there any women here who love sucking cock and being a Cocksucker as much as I do?
Hate to break it to you but if you have direct sexual contact with a man you are gay. Not saying it is a bad thing just calling it for what it is.

Me I like anal but will never have any kind of sex with a guy.

Back