Wife sucking cock

I'd like to read it

Way back when first married, my wife never wanted to swallow. She was good at sucking my cock but swallowing was another matter. Cumming on her in various places was ok but not in her mouth.
One night while driving home she was kind of frisky and started feeling my crotch, rubbing up and down and got me hard. I pulled into a side road and parked in some bushes, not sure why because we were only five minutes from home.
She knelt on the seat, whipped out my cock and started sucking. She was very good too. Within a couple minutes my hips were moving up and down and I was moaning louder and louder. Her sucking was getting stronger and noisier, her ass moving up and down in time to her slurping sounds.
I erupted a fountain in her mouth as she kept sucking.
When I was spent she sat up with a little smile on her face, a bit of my cum in the corner of her mouth, and said “I just came in my pants”.
She swallowed lots after that time and also shared it with me.

My wife stopped swallowing early in our relationship. She said she swallowed enough already. That got me wondering just how many loads from how many guys she actually swallowed. Gets me hard just thinking about it.
That makes two of us.

Interesting thread as I read through all the responses.

My wife has become more oral as we have gotten older to where she almost prefers it to PIV many times. She recently has let me cum on her face which was amazing as that’s not something she was open to previously. Occasionally in her mouth but usually on her tits. I have some pics but many show her face so I don’t post.

My wife has become more oral as we have gotten older to where she almost prefers it to PIV many times. She recently has let me cum on her face which was amazing as that’s not something she was open to previously. Occasionally in her mouth but usually on her tits. I have some pics but many show her face so I don’t post.
I love the act of cumming on my wife's face. It's so submissive and erotic, esp if they actually want it. I'd love to chat with you sometime and we can talk about our wives and what they like to do

I love the act of cumming on my wife's face. It's so submissive and erotic, esp if they actually want it. I'd love to chat with you sometime and we can talk about our wives and what they like to do
Hi. Feel free to message me. We can chat here or elsewhere.

We are another couple that really, really enjoy facial cum shots. It has sort of taken over from PIV cum.
Last week she was flicking her tongue at warp speed on the frenulum of my cock when I blew.
Her face was glazed but her smile was very visible :devil:

We are another couple that really, really enjoy facial cum shots. It has sort of taken over from PIV cum.
Last week she was flicking her tongue at warp speed on the frenulum of my cock when I blew.
Her face was glazed but her smile was very visible :devil:
I have a few pics of when I did and I still look at them and love seeing the shot across her cheek. It was and is an amazing sight for sure.

Hope we do it again soon.

Not sure if I've shared this before but my wife loves sucking my cock but in the past 25 years, she has only swallowed me about 3 times at more. That's all thanks to the dick of a boyfriend she had before me. She was sucking him and when he was about to cum, he grabbed her head and held her in place. Because of that incident, swallowing is a major hard limit of hers and I've never pushed it.

Way back when first married, my wife never wanted to swallow. She was good at sucking my cock but swallowing was another matter. Cumming on her in various places was ok but not in her mouth.
One night while driving home she was kind of frisky and started feeling my crotch, rubbing up and down and got me hard. I pulled into a side road and parked in some bushes, not sure why because we were only five minutes from home.
She knelt on the seat, whipped out my cock and started sucking. She was very good too. Within a couple minutes my hips were moving up and down and I was moaning louder and louder. Her sucking was getting stronger and noisier, her ass moving up and down in time to her slurping sounds.
I erupted a fountain in her mouth as she kept sucking.
When I was spent she sat up with a little smile on her face, a bit of my cum in the corner of her mouth, and said “I just came in my pants”.
She swallowed lots after that time and also shared it with me.
My wife had the same experience but she'd swallowed all along . After that enlightenment it's become her favorite pastime .

My wife did swallow the last glorious time she sucked my cock in 1998. We’ve been in a bit of a cocksucking rut since then…
I have that same story. She sucked my cock when we were dating. Even swallowed several. After we got married she stopped for a long time. When asked WTF she said I wanted you to like me then. Well what about now!? Been married 45 years. Thanks to prostate cancer she can suck it till I orgasim. But there ain’t no cum. Damnit.

An ex once told me that sucking cock is a boyfriend thing, or a FWB thing. Not so much for a hubby becuz the excitement
usually dulls over time.
Might be something to that. My first gf still talks about sucking me cock. Loved it then. Would do it right this minute if she had a chance. LoL talk is cheap

I’m fortunate, my wife will still eagerly swallow a load. I’ve also licked my cum off her tits and ass and we’ve snowballed. Her latest kink is me eating my hot sperm out of her pussy right after I fuck her. Not sure which of us likes to swallow more….
I remember the eating my cum off her tits. Miss it.

Yeah, I can see how texture can be a thing, that’s why I don’t eat steak. If I bite into fat, it grosses me out because of the rubbery texture, and I know a few other people that feel the same way. The taste of cum doesn’t bother me though, although I’ve only knowingly ate my own. I guess when I was going out with my wife when she was more ‘active’ I might have unknowingly swallowed someone else’s load. Hmmm, that’s kinda hot to think about actually….
I love fat!

Back