Cock size

My first wife thought the same as you, oral sex was the appetizer, the fuck was the main course, she wanted to feel her man inside her. My second wife is the opposite. If you don't make her cum from licking her out first then you're not going to be putting your dick inside her. For her oral is number 1.
Hopefully you really enjoyed oral.

I tend to think of oral as the appetizer and for the main course, I generally want to feel him inside of me. However, sometimes you are quite happy with something totally different and I do enjoy doing something the guy really likes. Of course then he owes me. LOL
Same same. Admittedly I climax quite easily and often, and of course I love climaxing to oral but for us is all a matter of timing, trying to sync one of mine at the same time as his. He knows me so well he is pretty good at that :)

I tend to think of oral as the appetizer and for the main course, I generally want to feel him inside of me. However, sometimes you are quite happy with something totally different and I do enjoy doing something the guy really likes. Of course then he owes me. LOL
Yes, this is often the ideal combination. And of course there are lots of variations and combinations that work. But overall I want access to the full menu. If I guy provides good oral sex but not good penetrative sex (for whatever reason) that is ok. I can enjoy it for what it is. But I will not forfeit the latitude to go and get fucked properly by someone else.

Hopefully you really enjoyed oral.
I'm with Wife #2. I ALWAYS bring my lover to an oral orgasm before anything else. Sucking that gorgeous clit and running my tongue up those lips and slit it what gets me and keeps me hard.

I've enjoyed it so much for so long, I dont think I could just drop trou and start fucking now. Gotta have her on my face for the Appetizer.

Yes, this is often the ideal combination. And of course there are lots of variations and combinations that work. But overall I want access to the full menu. If I guy provides good oral sex but not good penetrative sex (for whatever reason) that is ok. I can enjoy it for what it is. But I will not forfeit the latitude to go and get fucked properly by someone else.
I enjoy just about all forms of sex, touching, oral or whatever but the best orgasms are always with a man inside of me.

I'm with Wife #2. I ALWAYS bring my lover to an oral orgasm before anything else. Sucking that gorgeous clit and running my tongue up those lips and slit it what gets me and keeps me hard.

I've enjoyed it so much for so long, I dont think I could just drop trou and start fucking now. Gotta have her on my face for the Appetizer.
That would not work well for me as I am not multi orgasmic. An oral warmup is nice but I prefer to have my orgasm while fucking.

Same same. Admittedly I climax quite easily and often, and of course I love climaxing to oral but for us is all a matter of timing, trying to sync one of mine at the same time as his. He knows me so well he is pretty good at that :)
That is so nice when you can climax together or even just close together. Feeling him cum always gives me a little jolt so if I can add that to my own orgasm that makes it so good.

From my experiences most women will choose orgasm from PIV sex if it's possible for them.

I'm not sure if any women here can attest to this, but a few I was able touch their depths near cervix in a non painful way in just the right pumping motion to elicit a very powerful orgasm.
Like a one and done type deal.

Other women with the dick in just the right angle and motion to stimulate their G spot area could elicit an O for them.
I would think that would not take a very big dick to accomplish for many women.
I think with right practice even a smaller guy could accomplish that?

Some PIV O wasn't possible, from me anyway, so a few liked oral to O, a few liked a finger touching O
Most women I've known were one and done for these too.
Only a very few could have multiple in one session.

That is so nice when you can climax together or even just close together. Feeling him cum always gives me a little jolt so if I can add that to my own orgasm that makes it so good.
We've been able to time it perfectly only a handful of times.
I get so aroused by her getting close that sometimes I just can't hold off before her, but lucky she is still able to quickly follow most times. Feeling her pussy spasm is the hottest thing. Often more satisfying than my own O.

From my experiences most women will choose orgasm from PIV sex if it's possible for them.

I'm not sure if any women here can attest to this, but a few I was able touch their depths near cervix in a non painful way in just the right pumping motion to elicit a very powerful orgasm.
Like a one and done type deal.

Other women with the dick in just the right angle and motion to stimulate their G spot area could elicit an O for them.
I would think that would not take a very big dick to accomplish for many women.
I think with right practice even a smaller guy could accomplish that?

Some PIV O wasn't possible, from me anyway, so a few liked oral to O, a few liked a finger touching O
Most women I've known were one and done for these too.
Only a very few could have multiple in one session.
Agree. I'm not sure exactly what causes it (likely a large combo of things), but just the right angle, intensity, pounding etc (usually in Missionary) and wife will cum so hard she squirts. It is glorious. I just wish I could do it more directy

Well, I'm not so sure that as many women orgasm from the PIV as is expressed here. While it's not impossible, it is clinically more improbable that women orgasm merely from PIV sex and usually require clitoral stimulation. And many women fake orgasm for one reason or another, such as stated here: https://www.facebook.com/seinfeld/videos/the-mango-seinfeld/934076343740749/

A big part of it, in a loving relationship, is to stroke - not the man's cock - but his ego.

SO, actually, many times "Cock Size" matters. I think that a woman is more likely to experience clitoral stimulation with a man whose cock is, not longer, but shorter. He will make up for his smaller size by driving as deep as he can. And he won't "bottom out", so he's much more likely to be applying pressure to the clitoris as his pubis presses against it while fucking.

My wife needs clitoral stimulation, which I happily provide with my mouth. We usually wind up in a 69 position, and so, as I lick her, she usually takes me over the edge as she's cumming, so, many times we cum together. Very nice.

SO, actually, many times "Cock Size" matters. I think that a woman is more likely to experience clitoral stimulation with a man whose cock is, not longer, but shorter. He will make up for his smaller size by driving as deep as he can. And he won't "bottom out", so he's much more likely to be applying pressure to the clitoris as his pubis presses against it while fucking.
This has definitely been my experience with women. ..I have not found a single position with ANY of my past or current partners where I can get my pubic bone to press against her clitoris. ...Whether it's missionary, doggie, cowgirl, side spooning, etc.. ...The tip of my cock ALWAYS bumps her cervix before that can happen. Again, my cock is 8 1/8" long (measured properly!) and the average vagina (according to WebMD) is b/w 2-5" deep, so my tendency to bottom-out isn't so surprising.

Still, there have been a few occasions where my partner has orgasmed from just penetration - indeed, OCCASSIONALLY my partner has liked the "bottoming-out" feeling - but that is far more the exception than the rule. ..Much much more often, cervix bumping was NOT desired AND additional clitoral stimulation was required for her to orgasm.

So, I agree, a penis length that avoids bottoming out is best. AND most women, most of the times, will still need add'l stimulation of the clitoris. Indeed, this has been described in EVERY woman-authored sex advice column I've ever read. ..And comports with my own experience.

Last edited:
I get so aroused by her getting close that sometimes I just can't hold off before her, but lucky she is still able to quickly follow most times. Feeling her pussy spasm is the hottest thing. Often more satisfying than my own O.
It is extra nice when you can cum together. I think part of it is knowing that you are enjoying him and he is enjoying you.

Well, I'm not so sure that as many women orgasm from the PIV as is expressed here. While it's not impossible, it is clinically more improbable that women orgasm merely from PIV sex and usually require clitoral stimulation. And many women fake orgasm for one reason or another, such as stated here: https://www.facebook.com/seinfeld/videos/the-mango-seinfeld/934076343740749/

A big part of it, in a loving relationship, is to stroke - not the man's cock - but his ego.

My wife needs clitoral stimulation, which I happily provide with my mouth. We usually wind up in a 69 position, and so, as I lick her, she usually takes me over the edge as she's cumming, so, many times we cum together. Very nice.
I also generally need clitoral stimulation and can almost always get it by doing some grinding against him. Cowgirl always works and often missionary is fine. With doggy, I often need to use my hand while he is doing me. Cock length does not seem to matter much but girth seems to make it easier to get that clit stimulated.

Often I am the one that gets to a point and just have to let go. I try to give him some warning and often he will not be far behind me. If I sense he is close, I tell him to go for it, don't hold back. His orgasm will often push me along and if not, we can always do something more later.

I’m average size. I like to start with slow oral to a leg shaking orgasm then PIV cowgirl and doggy for deeper penetration and orgasm. Clean up with oral hopefully gets her to another orgasm.

Thoughts?
This is a very hot looking cock I would love to suck. Actually i think it be great to start at the balls and slide my tongue slowly, very slowly up the underside. Such a long sensual journey of anticipation until I take it between my lips and divulge in its size and arousing pulses as it throbs inside my mouth. OMG thats a very nice looking cock.

Actually, as a woman I prefer men with small cocks. I have found that men with large dicks tend to think that's enough to please a woman. Generally I have found them inattentive and selfish, thinking only of their own pleasure, whereas men with small dicks, spend more time pleasing the woman and less about their own pleasure.

Also, with small dicks, I can manage to get the man's dick and balls into my mouth at the same time, which pleases the man very much.

As far as men sucking dicks goes, whatever turns you on is fine by me.
Nice read, thank you 🤗

Back