How many women love sucking cock?

I love it so much that I think it’s abnormal how much I love a hard cock in my mouth. I love the hardness the throbbing as it pulses while I warm it. I love to throat it and be face fckd. Icing on the cake is being watched and instructed on what to do then doing it eagerly. Ultimate fantasy is to have a suckfest with another couple while we watch each other enjoy a few hours of sucking relaxation together

Sucking cock is something special. I can fall in love with the cock I am sucking as long as theman behind the cock appreciates my tongue and throat. I want to feel that he loves me sucking as much as I love sucking.
Ohhh the feeling when everyone WANTS this ….

I love it so much that I think it’s abnormal how much I love a hard cock in my mouth. I love the hardness the throbbing as it pulses while I warm it. I love to throat it and be face fckd. Icing on the cake is being watched and instructed on what to do then doing it eagerly. Ultimate fantasy is to have a suckfest with another couple while we watch each other enjoy a few hours of sucking relaxation together
Phew…

You sound like my wife and that's wonderful . I hope you get to experience your fantasy . From my experience you'll love it !

I'm a male and I'm a Cocksucker, but I'm not gay, as I'm not emotionally attracted to men the way I am to women. I just LOVE being very aggressively and impersonally throat fucked and allowing men to ejaculate their semen deep inside me!! I have occasionally involuntarily reached orgasm while having this done to me, but my focus is never on my orgasm, only on his, I can always jerk off afterward.
I just love the deliciously slutty way that simply "being" a Cocksucker makes me feel. I get off on being used!! I neither expect nor desire any form of reciprocation from any of the men whose cocks I suck. To do so would negate the unequal power dynamic that thrills me so, A mouthful of semen for me to eat is more than payment enough.
Performing oral sex on both men and women has always been my most favorite sexual activity. I visit other sites and communicate with other men who share my oral obsession, but it has rarely been my experience to encounter women who feel this same way. Women will suck cock, but only as a prelude and warmup to the main act, namely normal, penis in vagina, penetrative sex and will feel cheated if their partner ejaculates into their mouth, whereas for a cocksucker like myself, sucking cock and eating sperm IS the main act!
Unlike me, my wife is not fond of the taste and especially not the slimy texture of semen and only very rarely gives me blowjobs. I have often heard women complain of being treated as 'sex objects', while I actually ASPIRE to being treated as a sex object!!! Some say that sucking cock is degrading, Yeah,so? Whats wrong with that? Degradation can be HOT!
Are there any women here who love sucking cock and being a Cocksucker as much as I do?
I would say yes I love sucking cock. I have heard it called degrading as well but it was always something I was curious about and when I started doing it I enjoyed it, the taste and how it made me feel when I was doing it. Like you mentioned though part of me likes the feeling of being used as a sex object.

Recently ran into an old fwb who was also a member of our foursome group . I mentioned to her that I'd enjoyed the director role she liked to play . She said What ?

I reminded her that on numerous occasions she was the one who placed us where she wanted us to be . She repeatedly had my wife sucking her husbands thick cock . On one occasion she put him on the couch with my wife on her knees between his legs to suck him . She then put on my back between my wifes legs under her pussy . We went at it for a long time and while eating and fingering my wife to A Lot of orgasms she had taken a seat close by to watch the whole thing !
When I asked her about that she told me that since he loved having his cock sucked and my wife loved sucking cock she just wanted to watch ! I thanked her because I had a wonderful view of my wife sucking him and loved it myself .

No wonder his wife and I got along so great . She's just as kinky as I am .

I love a guy getting rough with it while I’m giving him a bj as much as the next girl by I tend to favor a more casual approach. If he’s laying in bed or sitting down (bonus points if he’s busy working or taking a call) I want to be right there between his knees sucking his cock. I want to be able to take my time like I would a morning stroll.

My wife is ok at sucking cock and loves to do it. Always starts a fuck session with a blowjob, but sometimes she’s a little too enthusiastic and her teeth scrape my cock a little. Once she edged me though and it was really great, one of the better blowjobs I’ve had.

Also remember the first blowjob I had where the girl swallowed, I was in my late teens. Very memorable, don’t want to date myself but it was at a drive in movie, lol.

My wife is ok at sucking cock and loves to do it. Always starts a fuck session with a blowjob, but sometimes she’s a little too enthusiastic and her teeth scrape my cock a little. Once she edged me though and it was really great, one of the better blowjobs I’ve had.

Also remember the first blowjob I had where the girl swallowed, I was in my late teens. Very memorable, don’t want to date myself but it was at a drive in movie, lol.

The passion pit ! Remember them well !

Back