breastmilk

Helgamite

Married gamer
I love sucking on breasts that are full of milk, nursing them while drinking that healthy mixture has always been a pleasure. how many people men and women both love it?

the taste gets me going.

Never had the pleasure, sigh
only had one woman do it for me. she was pregnant when I got with her. The taste was REALLY good, had the baby 3 months after she left me. but in that 3 months, she let me finish off what the baby left.

The wife already had her kids before we got married. So I never had a gf before and my wife that had any milk to fill my desire to have it. Well just another something Im not going to have the pleasure to partake in. Bummer

I loved it when my wife would ride me and her milk filled tits would start dribbling on my chest. She was always embarrassed and self conscious about it, my encouragement of her and it never seemed to make a difference.

Her milk was very sweet. I miss those days. I really wish she had been more interested in exploring playing with it more.

I loved it when my wife would ride me and her milk filled tits would start dribbling on my chest. She was always embarrassed and self conscious about it, my encouragement of her and it never seemed to make a difference.

Her milk was very sweet. I miss those days. I really wish she had been more interested in exploring playing with it more.
I did notice alot of women are self conscious about lactation. not sure why. many men are turned on by it. primal need or urge to drink. would love a womans perspective of lactation and mil drinking. not just during sex but all day. or even bottling it up and letting her guy drink it. would love to take a bottle for lunch and drink it. healthier than soda, tea, coffee etc.

I found that nursing on my wife's lactating breasts was one of the most intimate things we ever did. We both greatly enjoyed it. The only negative was the taste of breast milk. It was very sweet. However, that did not stop me from doing it.

Back