How has Lit changed your sex life?

I let me wife read some of my post here on Lit. She knew of some of the things that turned me on but she learned of more. That led to her reading stories i have written but not posted some include her. Lit has led to me getting pegged by her and that I do like to crossdress. we have engaged in that with me crossdressed and had sex a few times. I have met a few guys that have sent me PMs and have had some interesting times sharing stories about my Bi sexual side and I would love to explore more of.

We all love Lit....reading, interacting with others, maybe even masturbating. What things have you learned or been exposed to here that have actually influenced you in RL? Things you may have tried solely because you've seen it talked about here? I'll start

- Pegging. Never even heard of it before i joined Lit, know i've been pegged a couple of times and love it.
- cockring/ball spreader. Never tried it before, but after seeing it in the threads went to a shop and bought a few. Love them, wearing one right now!
- Adult nursing/breast play. i've always sucked a nipple or liked a breast during foreplay, but never have i engaged in prolonged sucking and "nursing". Do it all the time with my FWB, and she LOVES it too!
- i look at women differently. i have to say i was perhaps a bit superficial when it came to women, turned on by the "classically beautiful" women. Not any more. After reading so much, seeing so many pictures, i'm now turned on by ALL women. i always find myself wondering "is she a hotwife, and is cuckholding her husband?" "Did she have a FFM last night?" "Does she suck cock hard and love to swallow?" i really know that most people are sexual, and i appreciate and respect them for it.
- i am thinking about sex about 95% of the time now. Probably was about 70% before i found Lit! : )

What have you learned?
Hasn't changed my sex life at all, but some of the stories and chat fuel my masturbation fantasies x x x x x

I know most of Lit is fake but it's fun to read and the fantasies make me hard so I masturbate alot more often.
I disagree that most of Lit is fake. But I guess it depends on your definition of fake. To me nobody's sexual fantasies are fake. They are real, every single one of them. I would agree there is absolutely no doubt that a lot of the personal experiences posted here as "real life" are just fantasies, but that does not make them fake, at least not in my opinion. They are real to the person expressing them. Also, with a 40 year "career" as a bi-sexual pervert, with experience in cheating, swinging, hot wife, cuckolding, open marriage, B&D and nudism activities I've experienced enough to know that even the most unlikely of scenarios are likely to be true.

First off, separate out the branches of Lit.

The story/poem section has been fun for me and has enhanced my sex life and vice versa. I have actually written sex scenes of things I haven't even done yet, and it's given me ideas. I think overall it's made me more relaxed and present as a lover. Not sure i can explain it better than that.

I haven't spent as much time on Forum, but I've enjoyed it. It makes me feel connected to a sexual community that is articulate and fun. I love the variety of topics and threads, I've met some interesting people and I feel sexually charged after a session in Forum.

Unfortunately, most of the time I've spent on lit was doing the chatrooms (Live Chat) and that has not been a good use of my time. I've been embroiled in conflict there, mostly. I have a hard time waljing away from a fight, so I've spent a lot of time there for that reason, not because it does anything for me sexually or intellectually. After a chatroom session, I usually log off feeling tired, angry and drained.

It has encouraged me to explore my crossdressing desires and expand what I wear now and what I want to try. It has also made me be more open with my wife about what I like and what I want to try.

Ruined my confidence for a while tbh. I was insecure and didn’t realize that sites like these are largely just a man spank bank and serve zero other purpose. I’d joined thinking maybe I’d find likemindedness but all I found was a bunch of dudes ready to take advantage of women tbh and who don’t give a shit about anything but their nudie pics. It’s also all about fetishizing women’s bodies and it’s hard enough to have body confidence in this day and age. Every so often I’ll log in again idk why because it’s a lost hope that I’ll ever find anything useful here. It’s like fetlife 2.0 but where the guys post all the nudes instead of the girls. Probably no one here will even understand what I mean because they’re jerking off and probably will just find this rude and unhelpful but someone asked and I’m honest.

I have been on Lit for years but not as a member or contributor.

Always liked reading some of the stories that followed a few of my kinks. Then I had Tumblr & NewTumblr accounts. Loved the Chat on NewTumblr which open my eyes to sexting and sharing online some of those desires. I didn't realise Lit had a chat and forums - so here I am - exploring my online Horny imagination.

Had a co-worker help me realize how repressed I've been trying not to scare my wife with how boring I think she really is, despite her admitting to knowing she's boring and being ok with it. How frustrated I've been at how hot and cold she can be. I swear, she has ADD when it comes to sex.

I came back to Lit because of the new spark I felt with this coworker and realized I still needed an outlet because that relationship wasn't going to last at that level. Lit has actually helped make me a bit more comfortable with a few aspects.

I've been a little more forward with the wife, with good results (haven't opened any new doors between us yet). I've started my own exploration and plan on opening up to her about that when I get it figured out. I expect I know the result, but at least I won't have to be secretive about it.

I've thought of dirtier and more perverted thoughts since chatting to Literotica folks, and I'm hornier than ever.

Ruined my confidence for a while tbh. I was insecure and didn’t realize that sites like these are largely just a man spank bank and serve zero other purpose. I’d joined thinking maybe I’d find likemindedness but all I found was a bunch of dudes ready to take advantage of women tbh and who don’t give a shit about anything but their nudie pics. It’s also all about fetishizing women’s bodies and it’s hard enough to have body confidence in this day and age. Every so often I’ll log in again idk why because it’s a lost hope that I’ll ever find anything useful here. It’s like fetlife 2.0 but where the guys post all the nudes instead of the girls. Probably no one here will even understand what I mean because they’re jerking off and probably will just find this rude and unhelpful but someone asked and I’m honest.
Reading this reminded me of some of the chat issues on NewTumblr. It is a sexually charged subject and yes sharing sexual ideas - thoughts and wants brings with it the need for release. I’ve loved being involved with some sexts - but have noticed the much higher percentage of men than women. I think that is the main cause as there isn’t the balance. But stick with it some of us want to engage in more chat as well as being really naughty depending on the mood. I’m sure there are some users out there that will connect better. I tend to find more banter on the main lobby room and break out to the other rooms for more naughty stuff.

Don’t know if any of this helps

We all love Lit....reading, interacting with others, maybe even masturbating. What things have you learned or been exposed to here that have actually influenced you in RL? Things you may have tried solely because you've seen it talked about here? I'll start

- Pegging. Never even heard of it before i joined Lit, know i've been pegged a couple of times and love it.
- cockring/ball spreader. Never tried it before, but after seeing it in the threads went to a shop and bought a few. Love them, wearing one right now!
- Adult nursing/breast play. i've always sucked a nipple or liked a breast during foreplay, but never have i engaged in prolonged sucking and "nursing". Do it all the time with my FWB, and she LOVES it too!
- i look at women differently. i have to say i was perhaps a bit superficial when it came to women, turned on by the "classically beautiful" women. Not any more. After reading so much, seeing so many pictures, i'm now turned on by ALL women. i always find myself wondering "is she a hotwife, and is cuckholding her husband?" "Did she have a FFM last night?" "Does she suck cock hard and love to swallow?" i really know that most people are sexual, and i appreciate and respect them for it.
- i am thinking about sex about 95% of the time now. Probably was about 70% before i found Lit! : )

What have you learned?
nice to know

I have discovered new kinks. Learnt from Men and Women who have been in the lifestyle longer. Tips and Tricks I never considered.

I knew what kind of stories turned on my wife, so I would let her read them on Lit. They seemed to help get her juices flowing just before sex.

Yes,Yes,Yes, it has opened my eyes to things that I never knew turned me on. It has also helped me understand some of the feelings I have had over my life. I also communicate now with my GF about all the things in my head that I never thought I would share with anybody and take these secrets to my grave, and she loves it.

Back