Does real life CFNM happen? Do women ever enjoy being in that position?

I had it happen with a masseuse several times. She was very professional and nothing sexual ever happened. But over the years I went to her, it slowly happened.

It started with her coming into the room once before I was on the table. I took a while to get undressed and she thought I was ready. Another time I lost my balance and fell over getting dressed. She came in to help.

After seeing me naked several times, she got to where she would just come in the room with me and we would talk while I got undressed and ready. We had become friends over the years and didn’t think much about it.

I’ve only been in this scenario with my wife, and never with multiple women at once. I’m always looking for opportunities to be a “nude man servant” for her, but it’s always a playful dynamic, and not really one about power or vulnerability.

If she asks me to get something for her, I may secretly strip all my clothes off before delivering it to her. I love surprising her with nudity. I’ve done this dozens of times over the years, but it never gets old. She’s always generous with giving me a “tip” with her mouth. A couple of times, while the kids were staying with the grandparents, I spent most of the weekend naked. She’s cold-natured, so she tends to stay dressed more than me.

It does. Started as a male stripper, moved on to private parties. Still do the occasional one for friends, couples. Been doing it for 40+ years. Have to say it is not as popular as once though.

Husband and I used to pretty much always be naked around the house when the children were still very young.
Once in a while, I would be dressed for going out or just coming back, while he was naked, and occasionally we used that for a bit of added spice. I wouldn't specifically go looking for it, but it's fun when it happens naturally :)
Definitely fun when it happens naturally. I've had two specific times I can remember.

Once, an old girlfriend and I had started hanging out for a bit. One day, we were at my apartment and started to make out. What I had anticipated to become a naked romp in bed, turned out to to be her stripping me down naked, pushing me on the bed, and proceeding to give me a mind shattering tongue lashing. Afterward, she giggled and kept saying "I got you naked. I got you naked."

The other time was when I was traveling on business. A woman I knew happened to be traveling to the same city I was traveling to on the same dates. We met for dinner and ended up in a strip club for a couple of drinks. When I took her to her hotel room, she requested me to strip, sit on the oversized chair in the room, and take care of myself, while she sat in another chair across the room, fully clothed, watching me intently until I exploded.

Two of my fondest memories.

Not unusual when meeting a pro dominatrix. Usually, they will have the male sub undress and they will remain dressed. It can make you feel very vulnerable, standing naked in front of women dressed wearing high-heeled boots and carrying a riding crop.

I’ve had plenty of experiences being naked around clothed girl friends/wife as I tend to be naked quite a bit, but I doubt that fits the spirit of the question. I’ve fantasized quite a lot about being naked around a group of clothed women, and I’ve hoped for a situation to occur but alas the opportunity hasn’t come along…

I had this happen once and I've been trying to recreate it for the many years since...

I started seeing a lady who had pretty dominant tendencies. I didn't know what it was at the time - young and naive I guess. But she was hot, out of my league. After a couple dates, we end up back at my place hanging out on my back patio. Before I know it she's got me totally naked, raging hardon, and she's fully clothed. I suggested we go inside since it was still light and neighbors could see. She said she wanted everyone to see. That nearly made me cum.

She left shortly after and told me that the next time she came over, she expected me to be fully nude. Yes ma'am!

I didn't get it though, and still don't. I'm not much to look at and I'm not very big so when she would stroke me, her hand would basically make my little cock disappear. Eventually we did fuck, many times, and it was great and she always held the dominant role in our relationship. I miss it. She was definitely the start of all my fucked up fantasies.

I'm nude as much as possible at home while Mrs 2mucky is only nude occasionally so we are in a cfnm situation often.
Unfortunately she doesn't take advantage of it nearly as much as I'd like!
I also regularly pose nude for life drawing class so that's a cfcmnm situation. There is upto 10 people in the class plus the tutor (female).
It's not erotic at all though, bloody hard work actually and very liberating.
We are looking to move house soon to somewhere even more private so we can both live even more nude. It's my goal to be nude 24/7 for weeks.

My wife is quite comfortable with me being naked, but has body issues herself so she is normally fully dressed, it's just natural for us.

Sounds a bit like us.

We both have body issues but hers prevent her from enjoying being nude while mine don’t. At the IDGAF age of 67 I’m doing what I want for me.
At 61 I'm past worrying about what others think of my body, though I've had compliments lol

My wife has joked about inviting friends in when I'm naked and I've said that I wouldn't mind but would like to know who and when.

At 61 I'm past worrying about what others think of my body, though I've had compliments lol

My wife has joked about inviting friends in when I'm naked and I've said that I wouldn't mind but would like to know who and when.
I begged my wife to invite friends to see us and see me in all my glory. It never happened, but is still a huge fantasy.

Last edited:
Based on my experience, I would imagine it happens quite often in hospitals. I woke up after abdominal surgery nude in a hallway with 6 female nurses standing over me/near me. And during the recovery week after that, a male nurse who had been assigned to bathe me, would order me to strip nude on command even if a female nurse was also in the room.

Of only you were here now I'd gladly help you experiment with it! ;)

So you've been in cmnf situations? Those are hot too! I'd love to hear a woman's perspective, what is it like for you to be naked right there when a guy is fully clothed?
Very liberating actually. I've never been a very "girly" girl. I don't wear much make-up, and I feel awkward if I have to wear stockings and heels for work. (My normal uniform is yoga pants, a tee shirt and sneakers.)

What I like about CMNF is that I can be feminine without having to "perform femininity".

The hard part is convincing him to keep his clothes on too: "No, you don't get it! I'm not in the mood for sex! I just want you to see me naked!"

Based on my experience, I would imagine it happens quite often in hospitals. I woke up after abdominal surgery nude in a hallway with 6 female nurses standing over me/near me. And during the recovery week after that, a male nurse who had been assigned to bathe me, would order me to strip nude on command even if a female nurse was also in the room.
Odd, but I was in for a week and none of that happened. Not at all.

"Does real life [xyz] happen?"

The answer to this is pretty much entirely always YES. Yes, it does happen. It has happened before, and it will happen again.

Now, how OFTEN / REGULAR / COMMON is the real question.

I could more easily picture clothed men and naked women... but that in and of itself essentially proves the point - perhaps it is more common for female nudity with males clothed, but there will also doubtless be occasions of it going the other way, as not every man is going to take the Dom role, and - at least as I see it - having a Domme female with a naked male or two on hand is entirely plausible.

I served a female Domme (only online) a few decades ago... if she was closer I certainly would have done it in person, and I have no doubt she would have loved to take me to a bdsm club with me as naked as the premises allowed, whilst she remained clothed.

Very liberating actually. I've never been a very "girly" girl. I don't wear much make-up, and I feel awkward if I have to wear stockings and heels for work. (My normal uniform is yoga pants, a tee shirt and sneakers.)

What I like about CMNF is that I can be feminine without having to "perform femininity".

The hard part is convincing him to keep his clothes on too: "No, you don't get it! I'm not in the mood for sex! I just want you to see me naked!"
I definitely get the bit I've highlighted in bold text, women often don't understand that it's not necessarily about sex, I just like being naked and enjoy them seeing me.

It certainly does happen. I’ve been in this situation with a friend.

We had actually gone camping, and did the usual skinny dipping thing. It was the middle of nowhere and made sense. Afterwards we dried off by the fire, and as she’d seen everything anyway I didn’t hurry to put my clothes back on, just left it out, chatting away normally. We were friends, so there wasn’t any sense of anything untoward happening.

When we went away again, we got to talking about life, sex and everything else, and I was telling her about my exhibitionist tendencies. To cut a long conversation short, she understood, and was happy with me being nude around her. Again, no expectation that we would fuck, just her being comfortable with my nudity.

To be honest it was glorious, and a really fond memory. We just did “normal” things, like have lunch, watch tv. But with me completely naked. The beauty of it, too, was that given she knew it wasn’t purely a nudist thing, but had a sensual element to it, I could feel comfortable being hard, too. So we’d be having a cup of tea with me as hard as a rock, precum glistening. She’d feel comfortable looking, I’d feel comfortable making sure I was on show. The buzz of that experience - I can still feel it.

A story for another time is how she allowed me to wear accoutrements the next time…
I really like the idea of this, I love the outdoors and I love being alone in the wilderness so that I can be naked and relax. Nothing better than being on a sleeping mat close to a fire on a warm summer evening watching the sun set and being naked.
It also strikes me that you have a fabulous relationship with your friend, a strong connection, and she understands how you feel. Though the cynical part of me thinks she may be a little dominant and enjoyed the fact you got hard because she liked knowing she was teasing you.

I remember when I was school age, just started high and was rushed into hospital with abdominal pain, turns out my appendix had burst and the recovery was slow and long.
Anyway a few days after the operation I had a visit from a very nice doctor, she was kind attractive and wore nice perfume. She opened my gown and checked around the wound, then she asked if some students could take a look and ask me some questions.
I wasn’t expecting 9 of them, and they all asked me something, one asked if she could open my gown and take a look. I still get hard when I smell that doctors perfume.
Anyway the student gently pressed around the would and checked me all over, my cock was almost semi, it was growing and I’m sure they all noticed, I think that’s why I didn’t get hard. But being naked and exposed in front of them all is an experience that will stay with me forever.

I have a relationship with a female friend who is 12 years older than me. The best way I can term relationship is, “it’s complicated.” We’ll meet up once every few months at my house for some intimacy. She usually comes in through my bedroom door and I’ll be waiting for her on the bed naked. There was one time afterwards we had lunch at my house, she was fully dressed, and I was still naked. She seemed to enjoy it. 🙂

Back