Men or women - what’s the most submissive position you’ve ever been fucked up the ass in?

The most submissive I ever felt was riding a guys cock, reverse cowgirl/cowboy.

For awhile my erection lasted bouncing as he fucked me, but it faded and went limp.

I was turned on but flaccid, I didn't understand it, my wife laughed. He finally reached around and started playing with my cock till I got hard again.

My wife decided I should cum before I went soft again so I jerked myself off while riding his cock, cumming on my chest.
Fucking sexy :)

Some of the most submissive positions occurred during a visit with my girlfriend when she had been staying up late drinking while I crashed and went to bed.

For several nights running, she would come to bed drunk and horny and find me sleeping in my undies. She would pull my undies down far enough to expose my asshole and then shove her boner up my ass.

I would wake up from a deep sleep feeling her thrusting her stiff cock in and out of my hole. It usually wouldn't take her long before she had her orgasm and filled my ass with her cum.

Then we would both fall asleep. Her satisfied from her fucking and me happy to have her cum in my ass and my undies half off.

I was being fucked hard by a black stud. I was face down on a pillow, my head was against the headboard, his barefoot was on the back of my head, my ass was up in the air, with my hands held behind my back. He started rubbing his big cock against my tight hold and I was crying don’t hurt me it’s too big. He went balls deep and held it there for a minute. Then he started pulling almost out then going balls deep. I couldn’t get away. He was tearing me up. My head was hitting the headboard and the headboard was banging on the wall. I knew the neighbors could hear the banging and my whimpering. He kept at for 15 minutes. He pulled out and fucked my face with his dirty cock. Then he pumped out a big load in my mouth.
Such sweet memories...

Face down, chest on the bed, ass up while he held my tied hands behind my back with one hand and the waistband of my jockstrap in the other. He used the grips he had on me to pull me back hard to meet each of his thrusts into me.

I'll never forget the gutteral sounds he was making as he was trying to split me in two. I already had a couple p-gasms, and then that last thrust as I felt his heavy balls slam into mine, and his extremely thick cock begin pulsing inside me. All of his weight on my back as he kept pumping me full.

He laid on top of me, sweating and breathing heavily in my ear. Trapping me for what seemed like an eternity, until finally his cock softened enough to slide out of me with a subtle pop. His cum rushing out of me. Down over my balls. Soaking my jockstrap pouch as it mixed with my own cum. The mattress was filthy with cum, sweat, and lube.

Great. Now I'm gonna have to go jerk off again before work. 🙄

Ooh, generally im submissive, but bent over something, my skirt flipped, my knickers down my thighs. I love it!

I am not really submissive but can enjoy being in a submissive position and simple letting the guy do me. Generally I consider prone to be one of these positions and in this position I expect to take whatever he offers. I have not done a lot of bondage but one fond memory was in a remote area with a grove of old cottonwood trees. My hands tied to a chest high branch and a spreader bar by my ankles. Obviously I was totally available to him and he used me and used me good. I still remember being tied to the tree and feeling the cum running down my legs as he stroked his cock to see if he could get it up one more time.

I had a foot on the ground; one knee up on the massage table. My masseur worked his oversized meat into me.

A big man with big hands, he grabbed my hips and pulled my oily body onto his dick steadily and relentlessly. I was just splayed out like a plaything.

He fucked me long after my free-swinging dick sprayed thick cum onto the floor.

I left with a satisfied body and a heavy load in my ass. (true story whilst visiting palm springs recently)

Oh, that needs an explanation…
The humble position because my head is down and my ass and pussy are up. fully exposed and vunrable. Guys get real deep in this position, and can use some weight to ass fuck very hard/rough.

To a male, he sees a female offering her holes for his use and pleasure.

Some degree, in that position im a set of holes. So its more sexually objectifying.

If the male wants to dominate us further he can pull our arms behind us. pull our hair, or hold our head in place.

its also good for ass spanking too.

If us girls move our pelvis a little many guys cocks will hit our nerve line that attaches to our G spot. From this i can climax from anal only.

Attachments

• 16870482.jpeg
    16870482.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 22557351.jpg
    22557351.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 5772232.jpeg
    5772232.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 26
Back