Hubby sex talk

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Last time we had sex hubby used his hand on me while I was using a vibe. He had 4 fingers in me to the knuckles. I came hard. Right after I came he turned me over and fucked me We were talking after he fucked me for a little while and he said he was pretending that someone had already fucked me from using his hand. He has big hands so I was stretched some before he fucked me.

Last time we had sex hubby used his hand on me while I was using a vibe. He had 4 fingers in me to the knuckles. I came hard. Right after I came he turned me over and fucked me We were talking after he fucked me for a little while and he said he was pretending that someone had already fucked me from using his hand. He has big hands so I was stretched some before he fucked me.
Sounds like he could have fisted you. Just needed to get the thumb in there then twist, twist, twist.... ;)

Sometimes with first wife we would be fucking on our sides,, me behind her, and I would lift her leg up so we could watch my cock going in and out of her (she was visual). I would keep up a stream of sex talk, telling her how wet she was and how large her cunt was becoming.
She used her hand to stroke her clit and moaned the more I talked.
If I asked her “do you know how big your cunt is?” she always answered “it’s huge” (it wasn’t really) and my reply to that was “big enough for my hand”.
Those words produced a flurry of clit stroking and a very powerful orgasm.

We always talk when we fuck, usually it’s her telling me about other guys she fucked when we were dating; how big they were or how much they came, etc.

We also fantasize about doing a threesome. Maybe meetup with a guy, he takes her up to the motel and fucks her while I’m watching from a closet or participating in a threesome with them. I guess that’s fairly tame for Lit, but it gets us going. Hoping someday it will become more than a fantasy…

Sometimes with first wife we would be fucking on our sides,, me behind her, and I would lift her leg up so we could watch my cock going in and out of her (she was visual). I would keep up a stream of sex talk, telling her how wet she was and how large her cunt was becoming.
She used her hand to stroke her clit and moaned the more I talked.
If I asked her “do you know how big your cunt is?” she always answered “it’s huge” (it wasn’t really) and my reply to that was “big enough for my hand”.
Those words produced a flurry of clit stroking and a very powerful orgasm.
Had a similar occasion with my wife except I would be telling her about the queue of guys waiting with hard cocks for their turn to fuck her, Instant flooding of love juices, and her hand became a blur...

We always talk when we fuck, usually it’s her telling me about other guys she fucked when we were dating; how big they were or how much they came, etc.

We also fantasize about doing a threesome. Maybe meetup with a guy, he takes her up to the motel and fucks her while I’m watching from a closet or participating in a threesome with them. I guess that’s fairly tame for Lit, but it gets us going. Hoping someday it will become more than a fantasy…
Wife and I also chat during sex, from time to time! Same subjects... :)

Love her when I am wanking over wife she is fucking her dildo I ask her who's she fucking she says it you I said no its not it Calum your old boy friend she got really excited fucking herself harder I kept saying fuck her Calum ,fuck her harder she screamed out harder Calum I blew my load there and then all over tits she had big cum on her dildo

The thing I remember most about the one time I fisted a woman's pussy was her urging me on to shove my hand into her. She was on all fours on the bed in front of me and I was so afraid to hurt her. She knew this and so she kept begging me to push my hand in, to not stop. I could hear the pain in her voice, but she kept telling me she wanted it. My hands are not huge and I was trying to make my hand as slim as possible, all lubed up, but the width of my knuckles made her pussy stretch and maybe even tear a little as my hand pushed into her all at once. She bellowed and quivered, cumming again and again.

I guess that is not 'hubby sex talk'. Sorry for the 'mission drift'.

I love doing this with my partner. I also love using exceptionally large dildos with tons of lube while I lick her clit. After she cums on the dildo and with all the lube we have been using, it feels like she has just fucked the biggest cock in the world and he came inside her.

How did you enjoy it?

Back