Naming dildos

txwife594

Literotica Guru
How many do you give your dildos names? Last night hubby surprised me with one he named Jack. I used a vibe while he used it on me and had an orgasm. Hubby fucked me right after while I was still stretched out from our friend Jack. Anyone ever done similar or have opinions to share?

How many do you give your dildos names? Last night hubby surprised me with one he named Jack. I used a vibe while he used it on me and had an orgasm. Hubby fucked me right after while I was still stretched out from our friend Jack. Anyone ever done similar or have opinions to share?
I wrote a story that’s now published on Lit. About a married woman who uses her dildos as she masturbates and imagines her darkest, dirty fantasies. For some added details, I had her name her dildos. The one she bought closest to her husband’s size she named Satisfaction. The other two sex toys are Bubblegum and Marci (Marceline). It’s an Adventure Time reference that I’m not sure anyone has noticed yet.

Reactions: X15
Wife had a pretty good sized dildo before we met, still have it too. She named that one Big Ben.

We've since bought a number of different size and styles of dildos. Some normal, some double headed. But the 2 we use on the regular are 2 massive cocks. Bbc and a bwc. We actually haven't named those 2 yet but I wouldn't mind calling the bbc Baugh, as he was a former coworker of hers whom she hooked with multiple times before we met. The bwc I'll call Johnny, after Johnny Sins.

The 2 big ones
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/slbn...4-39.jpg?rlkey=6abpjbm8fsniwkmb4f91zzztx&dl=0

Hello. Nice thread 👍🏼 My wife has been a high school and adult ed teacher now for almost 50 years. When she was a young teacher she developed a knack of attracting black male students, and even now as she is teaching adult education she has attracted a certain black man in her class as he has a pet name he calls her by.

So, considering her “appreciation” for those
( black ) students, I have named our black dildos appropriately. We have Leroy, LaVert, Henry, and her big special cock Adam.

It’s amazing how strongly she cums as I provide her fantasy of fucking them. I could even go for her to fuck several black students together ( gang bang her ) and let me watch.

Yep, we love our guys. 💕👱🏼‍♀️👱🏼‍♂️♠️🍆

Yes… we’re in our golden years ⚜️ also.

i love going after my woman has had dongs and dildo's in her and cum and cum. sliding into her stretched out feels amazing and she likes getting different sizes. and yes i name them. her rule- no real names allowed. Things like Thor, Dongzilla, pinky, are path we take...

Guess I don't know JACK..............

Daddy - her favourite unfulfilled fantasy.

Ekon (named after a Nigerian friend … obviously this is a big black one). A fantasy for both of us … her to ride his cock, me to watch her being fucked and then clean her cum filled pussy or have him pull out and me suck him to completion.

The last one has my name. That way she can say how well I fucked her last night when talking to her friends without lying! My cock hasn’t been inside her for about 15 years now but I love it! I love lying beside her sucking on the pretend cock that just been fucking her, cleaning her juices off of it as she plays with me through my panties.
The first couple of nights she leaves me hanging.
The orgasm I have on the third, fourth or fifth nights is amazing!

My lover named one after me because we used the “clone a Willie” kit and made a replica of me.

My ex named hers, I've tried to name mine for a laugh, but they don't stick.

A follow up to my post above. It gave me a new appreciation for my wife's talents. When I clean it her juices off of it, it is definitely a mouthful. Not to mention how it stretches my back door. 😉

3 dildos and even the Fleshlight have names. Helps with the fantasy play.

I past playmate called hers 'Dick'.

I have heard of other women naming their dildo Bob (Battery Operated Boyfriend).

Back