Spouse comes home early, catches you in bed with same sex partner....what happens next?

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
My wife travels a lot for business. She suspects (correctly) that I enjoyed a bisexual sex history before we met. This one day she comes home early and catches me naked in bed with a hot, hung, hard young man. She's shocked but aroused. After her shock, she tells us to continue while she gets undressed and fingers herself. He and I 69 each other to completion, then she wants to share our cum. She sucks all she can get out of our limp cocks, and shares wet sticky kisses. He and I switch to straight mode, suck her tits and eat her pussy. She wants a spit roast, but we need to be sucked to erection, which she's more than happy to do. Soon she has our 2 cocks in her mouth and we're both hard again. We fuck her all night in every way we can think of.
In the morning she calls a young female friend over to clean her dripping pussy while he and I watch and suck each other

I come home early from a business trip and find my wife in bed with a hot young woman, her face buried deep in her pussy, and she's licking with passion, completely absorbed and carried away. She barely pauses as she sees me and invites me to fuck her doggy style from behind while she continues to eat pussy. I'm hard as a rock, and fuck her hard and deep until we both cum hard, and so does her girl friend. We rest in each other's arms and discuss what to do next. We decide on inviting over another guy, so I can try cock sucking for the first time while they watch, and the women lick each other's pussies

Last edited:
Spouse comes home early and catches you in bed with a same sex partner (m/m or f/f) What happens next?
Your fantasy answer or real response...how does it work out?

My wife would kick me out of the house and file for a divorce if she caught me.
Same here!

But,
I would love for her to to take her clothes off and join us! I would suck her tits while she sucked his cock and he is sucking mine!
I start fucking her while I suck his cock and she joins in and helps me suck his cock!

Damn my fantasy that will never happen.

My wife would kick me out of the house and file for a divorce if she caught me.
Not that the first scenario would ever happen, but yea. Second scenario, I would be dropping my pants and fucking my wife while she had her face planted in the other woman's pussy.

First: If sissy came home and She was engaged in sex, sissy would pull up a chair and watch until invited to join in or not.

If She came home and found sissy with someone else She would jerk sissy up, paddle sissy's ass until bright red and chain sissy to the wall then fuck the guy until he was wore out and do the same to him then go to bed for the night leaving both hanging up till morning.

In the case of Jane Fonda and her first French husband, she joined them in bed. What a sport!
Fonda said she indulged Vadim's sexual proclivities despite the personal pain it caused her.

"One night, Vadim brought another woman into my bed, and I went along with it. ... I'm competitive. ... I was going to keep up with the Joneses," Fonda said.

"It was the "60s and whatever," she said, adding that she was largely motivated by the fear of losing her French director husband if she refused to go along with his three-in-a-bed romps. Fonda and Vadim divorced in 1973 after six years of marriage.

I can't imagine my wife being so attentive.

I would say Jane was a good sport!
Who can forget those nude scenes in Barbarella?

jane-fonda-barbarella-celebrity-nice-nude-1-640.jpg

Spouse comes home early and catches you in bed with a same sex partner (m/m or f/f) What happens next?
My wife actually said that if she ever caught me cheating on her she hopes it's with a guy. Our marriage would most likely be over but she would let me live in basement with a guy.
NOW my fantasies about being caught with a same sex partner or Trans Woman are something different.

Let's do a fantasy - a fantasy I wouldn't mind have coming true

Wife knows of my lingerie fetish, I just love the feel of silky and lacey items. I don't do wigs or make-up, guess I'm not a full CD, don't like dressed either. Wife is aware I may be cock curious but am not attracted to men.
While wife is on a business trip I get dressed in my lingerie items, panties/nylons/bra/babydoll, I know I don't look good but I feel great. Online I have been chatting with a passable CD, and his/her photo's are amazing, With wife gone for a few days and I am ready to experience my first cock I have her come over. Door bell rings and I answer while dressed in my stuff. I greet the CD and she looks amazing.
Headed to the bedroom she drops her dress and stand in front of me in lingerie as well, I can't hold back and grab her bulge, she grabs mine. Pulling her cock out I'm holding a 7 inch gift from god and I must worship it. I drop to my knees and her cock is now fully hard I open my mouth and take the head in. The mushroom cap passes my lips- I lightly suck as I slowly move my head back forth. In time I take more of her cock, the smooth shaft sliding over my lips I am just about ready to try deep throat when I hear a cough coming from the bedroom door.
There's my wife in her business suit with a big smile on her face. I'm bright red and want to hide, she just says I should not stop now, telling me she's been watching for last 10 minutes and think it's hottest thing she'd ever seen. Wife slowly undresses as she tells me to continue sucking her cock. As wife kneels next to me she watching a cock slide in out my mouth I decide to deep throat until my nose presses her pelvic area. Wife's eyes wide she likes what I can do.

Think my fantasy is becoming a detailed fantasy story, might be too long

First off, she wouldn’t be surprised it’s another man. My wife would be pissed because it’s cheating. If I said to her that I wanted to have sex with a man she’d probably be ok with it. It’s the cheating she doesn’t like.

Back