Cozy Cuddly Sex

Greylag

Virgin
Lying naked on a soft bed with legs entwined my thigh hard between hers feeling her wetness developing. Kisses and nibbles to mouth, face, eyes, ears, neck and shoulders. Hands squeezing and caressing. Mouth moving to breasts and eventually pussy before cuddling resumes. She rolls onto her back and into missionary as she is slowly penetrated, bare back, followed by long hard thrusts sometimes lingering so she can squeeze with the head at her cervix. Hard cum inside her hits in waves before we subside into each others arms and remain that way to fall asleep together.

No need for acrobatics or contortion just hard cozy, snuggly, sex that is so under rated in my view.

you mean you want to go to the inbox for a fuck session already?
are you the bang bang bang type?

You just want to tempt me.. Watch me squirm while she sits there slowly showing more and more of her body

Lying naked on a soft bed with legs entwined my thigh hard between hers feeling her wetness developing. Kisses and nibbles to mouth, face, eyes, ears, neck and shoulders. Hands squeezing and caressing. Mouth moving to breasts and eventually pussy before cuddling resumes. She rolls onto her back and into missionary as she is slowly penetrated, bare back, followed by long hard thrusts sometimes lingering so she can squeeze with the head at her cervix. Hard cum inside her hits in waves before we subside into each others arms and remain that way to fall asleep together.

No need for acrobatics or contortion just hard cozy, snuggly, sex that is so under rated in my view.
On a cold winter's morning, you cuddle up to keep warmer and then nature takes its inevitable course. Neither of you wants to lift the duvet as you snuggle in case you let the cool air in. So when you're spooning she feels your hardness on her backside and you wriggle out of your pyjamas and start making love while cuddling nice and tightly. It's only when you climb on top that the duvet falls away and you pump away to a delightful mutual climax.
And then it's back under the duvet for more cuddles ... the joys of winter sex....

On a cold winter's morning, you cuddle up to keep warmer and then nature takes its inevitable course. Neither of you wants to lift the duvet as you snuggle in case you let the cool air in. So when you're spooning she feels your hardness on her backside and you wriggle out of your pyjamas and start making love while cuddling nice and tightly. It's only when you climb on top that the duvet falls away and you pump away to a delightful mutual climax.
And then it's back under the duvet for more cuddles ... the joys of winter sex....
You have I in one except we sleep naked!

You have I in one except we sleep naked!
With the price of energy so high in the UK, my wife chooses to wear three layers to stay warm in bed in the winter instead of racking up huge gas and electricity bills!

With the price of energy so high in the UK, my wife chooses to wear three layers to stay warm in bed in the winter instead of racking up huge gas and electricity bills!
Electric blanket for an hour then you just need friction….problem solved!😂😂

This is why missionary trumps all other sexual positions. Everyone has a mouth to kiss and a body to clutch, with as much skin to skin contact as possible; never mind that this is how the parts were intended to go together anyway.

Back