Sex with a blindfolded stranger

Scotchlander

Always horny
Sex with a blindfolded stranger

Would you have blindfolded sex? Years ago I got invited to visit this blindfolded hot wife. Her husband was sick in hospital and the wife was at home and wanted some good sex.

The plan was that I was to visit their home and the hot wife would be dressed to thrill and wearing a blindfold on their sofa. I was to lock the door behind me and do what I wished with her. Ok I thought, I can do this.

So the next morning I drive to near her home and I wait on a message to say the coast is clear and I was to visit.

I arrived early and after a short time I soon got the message to say she was ready and to head to the house. After a short drive I parked my car in a nearby street and walked to the house. With my heart beating fast and hands shaking I found the house and walked up the small pathway. I opened the door and walked straight in and locked the door behind me. When I looked round into the lounge I saw a plump youngish lady sitting dressed in skimpy underwear, suspenders and wearing a blindfold with a dildo sitting next to her. Without further ado I walked over to her and without speaking, I released my hard cock and presented it into her hands. She immediately started sucking on me and I could immediately tell she was a cock hungry wife who had been recently neglected of sex. She was loving my cock and slurping away. I pushed her back on the sofa and proceeded to remove her skimpy underwear and was met with a hairy, but delicious pussy. I got her to sit up and I slid my cock between her lovely big breasts. I then sucked on them for a time. Her nipples were hard. I then went down on her and got my first taste of this cock hungry stranger. She was already soaking wet and ready for fucking. So I continued to lick and enjoy the juices that were flowing from her wanting cunt. I then used her dildo on her and she was soon screaming and wriggling about and had a great squirting orgasm (like a whale) that had my face soaking with her juices. I continued using the toy and my tongue until she squirted again and again and again. This hot wife was certainly hot and loving this and I was also. I presented my cock to her pussy started waking it into her soaking wet pussy. She loved it. I soon slipped it into her waiting pussy and gave her a right good fucking. I turned her over onto her knees and entered her from behind and fucked her for all I was worth. She was screaming and begging for my cum. Before long my hot sperm was deep inside her pussy. Wow! What a session.

Afterwards I got her to lick me clean and I buttoned up and left. She was sitting there legs open with a wrecked and well fucked pussy. Her lounge smelled like a brothel and she remained blindfolded the whole time.

To this day she has never seen me or spoken a word. All I got was a WOW! Thank you message.

I posted my experience another site and several people did not believe this really happened. But I can assure you it did and was one of my best sexual experiences.

Has anyone else tried this or wants to try?

Come over. I'll wait for you on the couch! This is a huge fantasy for me - at home, in a theater, driving around (well, I'm being driven around, don't drive with a blind fold on!)

Would love to. Please send me details and I will be happy to arrange. This service comes free of charge 😂

It was one of the strangest experiences of my life, I had never met her or even knew her name and only minimal contact since. From her I got a WOW! message and that was it 😂

I don’t think many women would like it, i floated the idea once to a girl friend of mine and said “hell no” ? Then she reversed the setting and mentioned bringing a very disgusting girl we knew in.

I don’t think many women would like it, i floated the idea once to a girl friend of mine and said “hell no” ? Then she reversed the setting and mentioned bringing a very disgusting girl we knew in.

I suppose if you were going to do it you would want her to have someone she found attractive and obviously hygienic, as last thing she would want is a smelly dosser.

I am neither, so the girl I visited I suppose was lucky 😂

I once was invited to enter a woman’s house I’d never seen or met .
She told me she would be on the bed naked and blindfolded .
there was no talking as this was prearranged.
I was to strip to my boxers and lick her pussy how we discussed.
I was to dress and leave once she orgasmed and said Thankyou , you can go now.
But it she just said Thankyou the option was mine to leave or stay still she said Thankyou you can go now.
Let’s just say she had 5 wonderful orgasms and finally said I couldn’t take another orgasm so I dress and left.

I once was invited to enter a woman’s house I’d never seen or met .
She told me she would be on the bed naked and blindfolded .
there was no talking as this was prearranged.
I was to strip to my boxers and lick her pussy how we discussed.
I was to dress and leave once she orgasmed and said Thankyou , you can go now.
But it she just said Thankyou the option was mine to leave or stay still she said Thankyou you can go now.
Let’s just say she had 5 wonderful orgasms and finally said I couldn’t take another orgasm so I dress and left.
Sounds exactly the same experience I had 😂

Maybe it’s the same woman 🤔

My wife and I were invited to a private sex party at a club downtown Milwaukee. These parties were soft swinging, meaning a few swingers would come, but mostly it was newcomers, voyeurs, and guys who didn’t know what to expect. My wife, dressed in her usual leather bustier, black leather chaps, a lace thong pulled over top of the chaps, and black high heeled boots sat down beside me on the sofa. Our host pull his chair between her legs and began to lightly whip her breasts with his cat o’nine tails. From behind the couch, our host’s decades younger girlfriend, slipped a blindfold over my wife’s eyes before unzipping my wife’s bustier and fondling her bare breasts. Our host slowly rolled my wife’s thong to her ankles, put her feet on his hard dick, spread her knees wide and proceeded to whip her soaking wet pussy. Just when he began to soak the leather handle of his whip with her pussy juices the owner allowed into the club a rambunctious crowd of 12 men celebrating a bachelor party. It was almost comical, how they stopped dead in their tracks and stared, mouths gaped, watching our host shoved the whip handle deep into my blingfokded wife’s hot pussy making her scream out in orgasm after orgasm.

Once, while at a friends house, we joked around about it. I asked the wife if she was game, took a little convincing but she agreed to it. I blindfolded her and left on the spare bed. About 4 guys including my friend came around and enjoyed her. I sat downstairs with his wife as we listened to mine. My wife said she loved the fact, she didn’t know who was who, and that it was totally erotic. We’ve done the same thing a few times since.

Once, while at a friends house, we joked around about it. I asked the wife if she was game, took a little convincing but she agreed to it. I blindfolded her and left on the spare bed. About 4 guys including my friend came around and enjoyed her. I sat downstairs with his wife as we listened to mine. My wife said she loved the fact, she didn’t know who was who, and that it was totally erotic. We’ve done the same thing a few times since.
Hat did his wife said? Did she do the same?

My husband did this with me a few times over the years. He would blindfold me and I would get ravaged by someone, or in a couple of instances, a couple of someone's, and I was never allowed to take the blindfold off. I could guess if I wanted to, and if I guessed correctly, he would let me know; but otherwise, most of the time I would just never end up finding out who I just had the pleasure of pleasuring. Insanely erotic.

I've been on the other end of this. My girl friend blindfolded her boyfriend while I went down on him and eventually rode him (though that wasn't originally part of the plan but we were all very turned on). It wasn't until a year later that he found out that I was the one he fucked that night.

Back