Cozy Cuddly Sex

Greylag,​

Thank you for posting for my other thread. I think my story there was misunderstood. It's OK. I know it's not easy to take over another player's role. No worries. It doesn' need to be continued.

slow burn. burn slow. I'm a slow poster.

'slow burn' probably doesn't mean just being slow. I think it involves more than just a simple action of turning the heat down and leave it on the burner longer and just wait and watch how it turns out.
It's the process of adding seasonings or spices into the pot. It takes longer for flavors to come out from the seasoning or spice. That's what takes longer. That's what makes it tastier. what do you think?

Ooh I agree it a case of adding the spice and not just in one big spoonful at the start or finish either. You might need to stop, stir, sample a little, and decide how much more spice might need to be added as you go along! All necessary to give the final dish that BOOM when served and digested!

Hey, let's not forget love. IMO there is no sex so intimate, so passionate, so cuddly as sex with someone you love and trust and want to please, knowing they feel the same way about you.

I want raw, raunchy, sex with all the trimmings too. But romantic love and romantic sex are top shelf for me. And with a sexually inhibited wife, that's the best I'll ever get. Could be worse.

Hey, let's not forget love. IMO there is no sex so intimate, so passionate, so cuddly as sex with someone you love and trust and want to please, knowing they feel the same way about you.

I want raw, raunchy, sex with all the trimmings too. But romantic love and romantic sex are top shelf for me. And with a sexually inhibited wife, that's the best I'll ever get. Could be worse.
This. Without the raw raunchy bit..

Back