Sex with a blindfolded stranger

My husband did this with me a few times over the years. He would blindfold me and I would get ravaged by someone, or in a couple of instances, a couple of someone's, and I was never allowed to take the blindfold off. I could guess if I wanted to, and if I guessed correctly, he would let me know; but otherwise, most of the time I would just never end up finding out who I just had the pleasure of pleasuring. Insanely erotic.
Did that for my wife's first FFM surprise. She never saw the other woman or knows who it was. Sure felt her though :)

Sex with a blindfolded stranger

Would you have blindfolded sex? Years ago I got invited to visit this blindfolded hot wife. Her husband was sick in hospital and the wife was at home and wanted some good sex.

The plan was that I was to visit their home and the hot wife would be dressed to thrill and wearing a blindfold on their sofa. I was to lock the door behind me and do what I wished with her. Ok I thought, I can do this.

So the next morning I drive to near her home and I wait on a message to say the coast is clear and I was to visit.

I arrived early and after a short time I soon got the message to say she was ready and to head to the house. After a short drive I parked my car in a nearby street and walked to the house. With my heart beating fast and hands shaking I found the house and walked up the small pathway. I opened the door and walked straight in and locked the door behind me. When I looked round into the lounge I saw a plump youngish lady sitting dressed in skimpy underwear, suspenders and wearing a blindfold with a dildo sitting next to her. Without further ado I walked over to her and without speaking, I released my hard cock and presented it into her hands. She immediately started sucking on me and I could immediately tell she was a cock hungry wife who had been recently neglected of sex. She was loving my cock and slurping away. I pushed her back on the sofa and proceeded to remove her skimpy underwear and was met with a hairy, but delicious pussy. I got her to sit up and I slid my cock between her lovely big breasts. I then sucked on them for a time. Her nipples were hard. I then went down on her and got my first taste of this cock hungry stranger. She was already soaking wet and ready for fucking. So I continued to lick and enjoy the juices that were flowing from her wanting cunt. I then used her dildo on her and she was soon screaming and wriggling about and had a great squirting orgasm (like a whale) that had my face soaking with her juices. I continued using the toy and my tongue until she squirted again and again and again. This hot wife was certainly hot and loving this and I was also. I presented my cock to her pussy started waking it into her soaking wet pussy. She loved it. I soon slipped it into her waiting pussy and gave her a right good fucking. I turned her over onto her knees and entered her from behind and fucked her for all I was worth. She was screaming and begging for my cum. Before long my hot sperm was deep inside her pussy. Wow! What a session.

Afterwards I got her to lick me clean and I buttoned up and left. She was sitting there legs open with a wrecked and well fucked pussy. Her lounge smelled like a brothel and she remained blindfolded the whole time.

To this day she has never seen me or spoken a word. All I got was a WOW! Thank you message.

I posted my experience another site and several people did not believe this really happened. But I can assure you it did and was one of my best sexual experiences.

Has anyone else tried this or wants to try?

Long story short; yes. Done this with girls and guys.

More expansive version, in no order of chronological events:

* FWB BBW I'd been seeing on and off, had this fantasy. As I was a safe option, one night she informed me she was naked and had been toying herself for hours with no release.

"Back door is unlocked, come upstairs, I'll be naked, blindfolded... Do what you want to me then leave"

Suffice to say, that wasn't an opportunity to miss. When I got there, summers evening about 11pm she's indeed naked, tied to her bed head, blindfolded. Vibrator in her, sweating, wet and panting.

I edged and ate her before fucking her until I shot an explosive load in her and all over her.

She gasped "thank you... Now, go"

So I did.

* MMM 3way, already in progress. 69. I joined, topped 1of. The one I topped never saw who's dick was in him. I blew. And left.

* TG meets X2. They've been on all fours, ass up, panties to the sides waiting head down. Blindfolded.

Then there's been a whole raft of non-blindfolded but totally anonymous meets.

Back