Turned on by wife’s sex stories

Been married more than a few years and she still answers my questions about before me. I've found out there's more than a few hidden adventures she still has kept to herself. Major turn on every time I hear another story. I was lucky enough to hear her with her then boyfriend before me but thats another tale altogether.

for the past 4 years or so, my wife has been cheating on me, behind my back. she has no idea that i know that she has fucked 2 guys from our local catholic parish, including one of the priests.

although she has not shared any of her stories with me, i constantly jerk off to the text messages that she exchanges with her new BF. she has no idea that i can access her phone anytime i want.

for the past 4 years or so, my wife has been cheating on me, behind my back. she has no idea that i know that she has fucked 2 guys from our local catholic parish, including one of the priests.

although she has not shared any of her stories with me, i constantly jerk off to the text messages that she exchanges with her new BF. she has no idea that i can access her phone anytime i want.
Reading behind her back is not good form but can be so sexy. I read some teenage diaries from my first wife where she went into great detail about the guys she had fucked. Sometimes though the absence of detail was a turn on. "Like met this guy, slept with him"

My wife took a lot of convincing to be open with me about her stories.

She had found then when she was asked about this by former boyfriends that they couldn't cope with it when they realised that she was a lot more sexually experienced than they had imagined. They would sulk and pout about it. Consequently she adopted a policy of refusing to discuss it.

She did eventually open up to me, so to speak, once she realised how turned on I was by hearing about her experiences and over time I heard her complete sexual history.

And how are you able to access you phone?

I met my wife when she was married. We had an affair and soon we’re fucking on a regular basis. She eventually got a divorce and an apartment and we began dating. She was in her early 20’s and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t a “rebound” lover, so I told her to go out with her hot female roommate on Fridays and we would get together on Saturdays for dates.

After a year or so, she confessed to hooking up with guys on Friday nights. No surprise, on Saturdays when I would go out with her, she usually had bruises on her thighs from the hard pounding she got from her dates the night before. Instead of being jealous I was strangely aroused. Not sure how many guys she fucked while we were dating but she told me one time she brought 2 guys home, sucked one while the other fucked her. They rested a bit, then switched and did it again. She took 4 loads that night.

We’ve been married many years and her sex stories alway get me aroused, especially knowing that she was fucking other guys while she was dating me. Anyone else get turned on by their wife telling stories of sex with other guys?
My wife and I regularly go to a BDSM club in Bangkok, we live in Cambodia so it's an hour away, she has gone from this shy woman to a very sexual animal, she loves being bound and a few guys fucking her, whipping her and using hot wax on her. It is so hot to watch. I really want her to go on her own. Leave me in the hotel in a cock cage and tell
me all about when she comes back. Somehow not being there enhanced the whole thing for me.

My wife and I regularly go to a BDSM club in Bangkok, we live in Cambodia so it's an hour away, she has gone from this shy woman to a very sexual animal, she loves being bound and a few guys fucking her, whipping her and using hot wax on her. It is so hot to watch. I really want her to go on her own. Leave me in the hotel in a cock cage and tell
me all about when she comes back. Somehow not being there enhanced the whole thing for me.
Hot!

My girlfriend was always very clear in her Tinder profile that she was a transgender woman and a pure top. Nearly every guy she dated was well aware of what he was getting into but there were a few exceptions.

With one guy she went out to a restaurant where they had an expensive meal with a bottle of wine. They returned to his hotel room and were ready to have sex except he thought that he was going to fuck her. She told him that he should have read her profile and she was not going to let him fuck her.

They went back and forth trying to get each other to agree to be the bottom. After it became apparent they were not going to agree, she finally told him goodbye, left the hotel and went home.

Last edited:
I met my wife when she was married. We had an affair and soon we’re fucking on a regular basis. She eventually got a divorce and an apartment and we began dating. She was in her early 20’s and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t a “rebound” lover, so I told her to go out with her hot female roommate on Fridays and we would get together on Saturdays for dates.

After a year or so, she confessed to hooking up with guys on Friday nights. No surprise, on Saturdays when I would go out with her, she usually had bruises on her thighs from the hard pounding she got from her dates the night before. Instead of being jealous I was strangely aroused. Not sure how many guys she fucked while we were dating but she told me one time she brought 2 guys home, sucked one while the other fucked her. They rested a bit, then switched and did it again. She took 4 loads that night.

We’ve been married many years and her sex stories alway get me aroused, especially knowing that she was fucking other guys while she was dating me. Anyone else get turned on by their wife telling stories of sex with other guys?
Absolutely...just love hearing my ex girlfriends experiences especially if its centres around your own fantasies and fetishes. It's a turn on if she enjoys telling and during sexual acts for sure!

Do you like being told what she’s going to do on her date and then again after it done?
Not just what she plans to but what you would love her to do, to fulfil your own fantasy then provide all the details after including what he did to her..

Wife mentioned that she follows some of her old lovers on social media. Would be nice if she had lunch or dinner with one, then maybe took it to the next level…

Wife mentioned that she follows some of her old lovers on social media. Would be nice if she had lunch or dinner with one, then maybe took it to the next level…
Does she tell you about stories about them as well. In that way maybe in future you may find out if its true or not...

We live in the same town my wife grew up in. Small town in the NE so chances are you eventually going to run into someone you know at some point. I know by sight only 2 of the guys she dated and fucked before me. I really can't picture her with either but we all were young and horny back then . I'll admit I get super turned on picturing what she did with these two. After all these years I'm still finding out things that she did. One was a long time boyfriend that ended badly so she hasn't been willing to talk about him much until recently. It's a great warmup for sex between us two, instant hardon.
I did hear her twice with her long term boyfriend before I'd even met her but thats another story

We've both been pretty open about our pasts. I always get turned on when my wife describes her sex stories with previous boyfriends and girlfriends.

When we first got to know each other (on fetlife) her pics were of her ass covered in bruises from some experimentation with BDSM and paddling (not something she continued with though).

Back