Turned on by wife’s sex stories

I met my wife when she was married. We had an affair and soon we’re fucking on a regular basis. She eventually got a divorce and an apartment and we began dating. She was in her early 20’s and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t a “rebound” lover, so I told her to go out with her hot female roommate on Fridays and we would get together on Saturdays for dates.

After a year or so, she confessed to hooking up with guys on Friday nights. No surprise, on Saturdays when I would go out with her, she usually had bruises on her thighs from the hard pounding she got from her dates the night before. Instead of being jealous I was strangely aroused. Not sure how many guys she fucked while we were dating but she told me one time she brought 2 guys home, sucked one while the other fucked her. They rested a bit, then switched and did it again. She took 4 loads that night.

We’ve been married many years and her sex stories alway get me aroused, especially knowing that she was fucking other guys while she was dating me. Anyone else get turned on by their wife telling stories of sex with other guys?
I recently learned my wife had been in a relationship 20 years ago with a couple - man and woman. She carried his baby to term.

I met my wife when she was married. We had an affair and soon we’re fucking on a regular basis. She eventually got a divorce and an apartment and we began dating. She was in her early 20’s and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t a “rebound” lover, so I told her to go out with her hot female roommate on Fridays and we would get together on Saturdays for dates.

After a year or so, she confessed to hooking up with guys on Friday nights. No surprise, on Saturdays when I would go out with her, she usually had bruises on her thighs from the hard pounding she got from her dates the night before. Instead of being jealous I was strangely aroused. Not sure how many guys she fucked while we were dating but she told me one time she brought 2 guys home, sucked one while the other fucked her. They rested a bit, then switched and did it again. She took 4 loads that night.

We’ve been married many years and her sex stories alway get me aroused, especially knowing that she was fucking other guys while she was dating me. Anyone else get turned on by their wife telling stories of sex with other guys?
My husband loves to hear mine and often ask me to tell them to him when we are playing.

My husband loves to hear mine and often ask me to tell them to him when we are playing.
Me too, it’s such a turn on to know that your wife has pleasured other men, and that other men have pleasured her. I love my wife’s stories and I’ll bet you have good ones also.

Not about my wife. Something much, much different, and way before her....

Then gf and I were on the outs. Living together, but at the time, not having sex. Both early 20s. Out of the blue, I sucked a cock. There was more that day.

Same day, I told her. She wanted, or needed, to hear every little detail- shape of his cock, how much pre-cum, did I suck him till he came, was my cock hard the whole time? or just part of it?

The sex we had after was some of the best I ever had. And, tbh, she was not great to start.

Point being, I think, or hope, the reaction to partner stories cuts both ways

Then gf and I were on the outs. Living together, but at the time, not having sex. Both early 20s. Out of the blue, I sucked a cock. There was more that day.

Same day, I told her. She wanted, or needed, to hear every little detail- shape of his cock, how much pre-cum, did I suck him till he came, was my cock hard the whole time? or just part of it?

The sex we had after was some of the best I ever had. And, tbh, she was not great to start.

I'm hoping this is how my wife will react when I finally tell her that I have sucked a few cocks.

That’s awesome, and her reaction was very erotic, she must have been really turned on.

My wife was the first woman who I didn't ask any details about her past simply because she came across as so innocent and inexperienced. I remember we took a short road trip just a few months into us dating, and I tried asking some spiced your questions, and her answers were so mundane that I just dropped it. A couple of years later, I ended up discovering that she wasn't innocent or an experienced at all. She had quite the history and I could not stop asking her details of some of her more fun escapades. I remember the one that impressed me the most was the day that she had three guys in a single day. A little afternoon sex with a classmate of hers, then went on a date with a guy and hooked up with him in his truck, and had him drop her off at another guy's house for her third dick of the day. It was so hot discovering that she had that side to her.
now that's a great premise for a story. awesome. thanks. :)

My first wife was very cute and I wondered why she hadn't been with more guys. years into the marriage she confessed that her 7 initial estimate was more like 70 including complete strangers, threesomes and morsomes, and teachers
i'm scribbling all this down!

My husband loves me telling him about sex with other guys before I met him.
One of my favorite things also as well as my wife telling me about sex with other guys while we were dating. So hot to think about another guy ravaging my wife…

Back