Question for the ladies

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Last night we were talking and hubby said he was watching a video called free use sex. He said the women in the video were doing things like talking on the phone or playing video games and you could not tell they were getting fucked. He asked me if I thought I could have a phone conversation or play a game while he fucked me. What do y’all think. Could you do it without the other person knowing or be able to play a game.

Last night we were talking and hubby said he was watching a video called free use sex. He said the women in the video were doing things like talking on the phone or playing video games and you could not tell they were getting fucked. He asked me if I thought I could have a phone conversation or play a game while he fucked me. What do y’all think. Could you do it without the other person knowing or be able to play a game.
I love those free-use videos. They usually involve family members, which I love. And the fact that the women are so nonchalant, even oblivious, when the guy is plowing them adds something to the usual sex.

Um, no! I'm much too noisy! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Back