Hubby gave me three options

Am I picking for you? Am I picking for me putting myself in your husband’s place? Or am I picking pretending that it is my wife there?

I would talk with my wife, learning which one she craves. Which choice would be her heart’s desire. Would she want two cocks in her at the same time? Does she enjoy her asshole stimulated at the same time? Would she like to be stretched even wider than she currently is? I would make my choice based upon her desires.

If it was solely up to me, I think the butt plug choice would be good. The vibrator crammed against my cock might not feel too good, and if I wear one of those enhancing sleeves, would I feel anything?

If I choose for you…..well I would first get to know you so I can make the perfect choice for you. :)

Hubby gave me three choices for a night at home
1. Dvp with his dick and a vibe
2. Sex with me wearing a butt plug
3 he wears a big penis sleeve
What choice would you pick and why?
For some reason the plug 🔌 turns me on. Something very kinky about that. 🤩

Depends on if I'm choosing for your best pleasure or his, doesn't it?

No matter what the choice, you've got a lucky husband. I could never even suggest any of that with my wife.

Find an extra guy and do it right. Nothing beats the real thing. I was unsure how I would like a DP but when I tried it with two experienced guys, it was fantastic. So many sensations. Just relax and let them do the work and take care of you.

He is not making me choose. We have been married for over 30 years. He was asking if we were to pick one for a night what would be my choice. If that makes sense. Just fun old married couple talk.
Sounds like a great relationship and a great game.
Does putting it out to the public to decide play into the game?

i would have you pick 1 this time. ;)

Back