Naming dildos

I have one life-like dildo that I refer to (in my own mind since I donā€™t mention it a lot at work or socially) as ā€˜BIG Oā€™. The dildo itself isnā€™t really bigā€¦itā€™s more like guys I have dated in real lifeā€¦. But I CALL it ā€œBig Oā€ because it produces a Big O for me.

How many do you give your dildos names? Last night hubby surprised me with one he named Jack. I used a vibe while he used it on me and had an orgasm. Hubby fucked me right after while I was still stretched out from our friend Jack. Anyone ever done similar or have opinions to share?
wifey picked out a suction type 8" dildo for me to buy and named it after the first guy she cucked me with

I separated from my husband for a few months and in that time I had sex with two other men ,one was Brian who had a big fat 8.0 cock, I loved it filling and taking me , I got back with my husband and brought a new vibe 8.0 and very thick ,he loved using it on me ,I called it Brian, thinking of his cock every time I used it. Hubby unaware.

I separated from my husband for a few months and in that time I had sex with two other men ,one was Brian who had a big fat 8.0 cock, I loved it filling and taking me , I got back with my husband and brought a new vibe 8.0 and very thick ,he loved using it on me ,I called it Brian, thinking of his cock every time I used it. Hubby unaware.
Naughty you!

The only dildo we call by name is the Jeff Stryker dildo that she uses to fuck my ass and my throat. We call him Jeff, the others have no names.

My wife had a BF in high school, she said it was just perking, and fingerings, she says she wish she had fucked him. He went into the Navy, and she broke up with him. We use him a lot in our fantasies, so I found a dildo that was one of four, Navy, Army, Marines, Air Force, all looked different, I bought the Navy one and named it Joe...she loves it.

Back