Last night

txwife594

Literotica Guru
So we got in bed and hubby told me to take my clothes off. He put some lube on his hand and started fingering me. He had his fingers all in so they were pushing on the back of my pussy. He handed me a pocket rocket vibe and said to use it. He put his hand in where the area across his knuckles were going in and out of the opening of my pussy. I came so hard. Anyone else like doing that. Also if you take one hand and wrap it around the other hand at the knuckles you will see how stretched my opening was. He is 6’6 with big hands.

So we got in bed and hubby told me to take my clothes off. He put some lube on his hand and started fingering me. He had his fingers all in so they were pushing on the back of my pussy. He handed me a pocket rocket vibe and said to use it. He put his hand in where the area across his knuckles were going in and out of the opening of my pussy. I came so hard. Anyone else like doing that. Also if you take one hand and wrap it around the other hand at the knuckles you will see how stretched my opening was. He is 6’6 with big hands.
Sounds like a great night!

Back