Does real life CFNM happen? Do women ever enjoy being in that position?

I remember when I was school age, just started high and was rushed into hospital with abdominal pain, turns out my appendix had burst and the recovery was slow and long.
Anyway a few days after the operation I had a visit from a very nice doctor, she was kind attractive and wore nice perfume. She opened my gown and checked around the wound, then she asked if some students could take a look and ask me some questions.
I wasn’t expecting 9 of them, and they all asked me something, one asked if she could open my gown and take a look. I still get hard when I smell that doctors perfume.
Anyway the student gently pressed around the would and checked me all over, my cock was almost semi, it was growing and I’m sure they all noticed, I think that’s why I didn’t get hard. But being naked and exposed in front of them all is an experience that will stay with me forever.
That's so interesting. What's really odd about these experiences is how the doctors and nurses in the hospitals seem unaware that being nude in front of them is shocking and even sexually triggering for the patient.

That's so interesting. What's really odd about these experiences is how the doctors and nurses in the hospitals seem unaware that being nude in front of them is shocking and even sexually triggering for the patient.
I think that, in general, the idea is that female health care providers, including doctors, PAs and nurse-practitioners, want to be seen as health care providers like any other rather than as different because they are women. The story is a little odd if all of the students involved were women, but I'll put that aside.

I think that they know that being naked before one or women has a sexual component, but they make a conscious decision to ignore it in order to reinforce the message, both for the patient and for the students, that they are there as professionals taking care of the patients medical needs, not as women providing any stimulation.

I have had a woman GP for many years now. At first, I did get mentally aroused at the idea of her examining me, checking my balls for cancer, and checking my prostate. I never got much of an erection because she was so professional and businesslike about the whole process.

And now, let me say, I would much rather get a prostate exam from her smaller fingers.

Yet, the idea of being naked in front of women is still arousing for me in other contxts. I used to go to sensual massage parlors, where the practice is for the customer to get naked before the masseuse came in. I would always be hard when she came in, knowing she would see me, even before any touch.

My wife and I were clubbing in Chicago when we wandered down to the basement level of a club and found a soft S&M party. Upon my wife’s request, I allowed some guy to tie me up to a pipe rack, my wrists and ankles bound spread eagle. My wife handed a woman a cat of Ninetails offering up my ass. I felt OK about it because I was wearing leather pants, and in fact, it felt so good being whipped I started to get hard. My wife wasn’t enjoying my pleasure as much as me, so in an attempt to humiliate me, she undid my pants pulling them along with my underwear down my thighs. My face turned beet red as a crowd, mostly of women, started to gather around staring at my bare ass and hard cock pointing and making comments. To my shock and delight, my wife allowed another woman to unbutton my shirt and tie it up behind my back. She then allowed a different woman to clamp a chain to my nipples. For sometime after, several woman hand spanked and groped my ass (I did have an ass people loved to grope), several more pulled on my chain making me wince every time. Although many requested to fondle my pulsing hard cock my wife readily denied them, “that would give him way too much pleasure,” she’d tell them.

I have had many CFNM experiences in person and via cam. Via cam I like it when the woman is a friend and we just chat and at times she tells me to remove items of clothing, sometimes getting me to go further once I'm naked sometimes just leaving it at me being naked for her to view while we continue chatting.

In person I have been nude for clothed massesuses and female artists. I have had one girlfriend which was a female led relationship and she never allowed me to see her naked whilst I had to be naked as often as possible when we were home alone which I loved.

We engage in CFNM often. I assume my wife loves it, considering the look of joy on her face while she has me in a compromising position to do as she pleases with my exposed "pole & hole." 😂

More details please.
I initially was excited, because my wife had some hot friends and the thought of me naked and them all drunk and fondling and playing turned me on. I walked into the room, about shit my pants, and ran back into the bedroom and accused my wife of ruining my career. I was a Second Lt at the time, and one of the women in the room was the Captain (my CO's wife). I was freaked, but my wife told me she had called, hearing about the party, thought I was a hunk and asked to attend. So I went back out and danced, got fondled, grabbed, sucked on, occasionally a finger up my ass, and finally got to the last table where she was. She kind of put me at ease, saying she could handle hubby, and he was out with the boys anyway. She then told me that she had told my wife that she might need to give me a blowjob to relieve my stress, and my wife had told her to go for it. I looked at my wife and she was grinning, and i was then given the best blowjob of my life. She swallowed, kissed me and said she needed to get home to hubby. Wife ended up giving me to her newly divorced friend for the night.

As for my career, I am convinced that she had something to do with it. I was given the highest marks of any Lt. in the unit on the annual performance reviews, and six months later was promoted to 1st Lt ahead of my peers. When the Captain got promoted to major and kicked upstairs to the Battalion, instead of bringing in another Captain, I was made CO of the company as a 1st Lt.

The closest thing I ever was involved in that resembles a CFNM experience was 2 years ago when I was asked by a very close friend I worked with if I would help her play an elaborate trick on her husband. It was his 40th birthday and he kept joking(?) that all he wanted was a full-body massage from a 20 year old girl!
I was 23 and a good friend of hers from where I work and she thought it would be a great gag to have me play the part of a masseuse and come to their house to give him a massage. He had never met me so didn’t know I worked with or knew his wife. Long story short… I showed up and pretended to be a massage girl his wife had arranged to come and give him a full body massage with a “Happy Ending”.
The plan was that he would be laying on his back and be undressed except for a hand towel to cover his penis….and he would be blindfolded. His wife was supposedly going to just sit in a chair nearby and watch him get his massage and Hand-Job. I put the blindfold on him after he was ready to begin and his wife sat in the chair nearby and was talking to him and I while I was massaging his chest, abdomen, and legs. The closer my hands went up his legs near the covered penis, the more his erection developed. I told him to just be relaxed and stop talking with his wife at this point so the concentration would be focused on “ONLY one thing”. I rubbed very high up between his inner thighs and his penis was now a rigid tent pole under the handtowel trying to cover it. Then I looked over at her and nodded (as planned) and she very quietly got up and came over next to me. I asked him if he wanted me to use some massage oil on his erection and he eagerly said “yes”. At that point I stepped quietly back and his wife slid the towel off him and began to massage his cock and balls…. He was imagining it was me…a 20-something stranger and he was throbbing and moaning as she was doing a great job on him. My job was to be very still and quiet while she worked him and she kept at it until his stomach muscles and upper thighs became rigid…then he arched his back, raising his butt upward off the pad as he “came” in a very inspired way!
I had never seen a woman jerk off her husband before but I had a front row view of the entire thing that evening! Once he had completed his ejaculation…she handed me the towel back quickly and backed away to return to the chair she was supposed to be sitting in like she had never left it. I used the towel to wipe him off cleanly…then I didn’t bother to “cover him up” again. I took my hand and slipped his blindfold up off his eyes so the first thing he would see would be me and further convince him I had done it all.
He thanked his wife for being such a great sport and letting him have this “most memorable” 40th birthday present. She politely thanked me for doing “such a nice massage” and handed me an envelope supposedly with my fee inside. (It was a freebie, of course…all in fun).
I looked at my watch and said, “I have to run… I have two more clients to get to tonight…thank you for calling me.” To this day he doesn’t know what truly happened.

The closest thing I ever was involved in that resembles a CFNM experience was 2 years ago when I was asked by a very close friend I worked with if I would help her play an elaborate trick on her husband. It was his 40th birthday and he kept joking(?) that all he wanted was a full-body massage from a 20 year old girl!
I was 23 and a good friend of hers from where I work and she thought it would be a great gag to have me play the part of a masseuse and come to their house to give him a massage. He had never met me so didn’t know I worked with or knew his wife. Long story short… I showed up and pretended to be a massage girl his wife had arranged to come and give him a full body massage with a “Happy Ending”.
The plan was that he would be laying on his back and be undressed except for a hand towel to cover his penis….and he would be blindfolded. His wife was supposedly going to just sit in a chair nearby and watch him get his massage and Hand-Job. I put the blindfold on him after he was ready to begin and his wife sat in the chair nearby and was talking to him and I while I was massaging his chest, abdomen, and legs. The closer my hands went up his legs near the covered penis, the more his erection developed. I told him to just be relaxed and stop talking with his wife at this point so the concentration would be focused on “ONLY one thing”. I rubbed very high up between his inner thighs and his penis was now a rigid tent pole under the handtowel trying to cover it. Then I looked over at her and nodded (as planned) and she very quietly got up and came over next to me. I asked him if he wanted me to use some massage oil on his erection and he eagerly said “yes”. At that point I stepped quietly back and his wife slid the towel off him and began to massage his cock and balls…. He was imagining it was me…a 20-something stranger and he was throbbing and moaning as she was doing a great job on him. My job was to be very still and quiet while she worked him and she kept at it until his stomach muscles and upper thighs became rigid…then he arched his back, raising his butt upward off the pad as he “came” in a very inspired way!
I had never seen a woman jerk off her husband before but I had a front row view of the entire thing that evening! Once he had completed his ejaculation…she handed me the towel back quickly and backed away to return to the chair she was supposed to be sitting in like she had never left it. I used the towel to wipe him off cleanly…then I didn’t bother to “cover him up” again. I took my hand and slipped his blindfold up off his eyes so the first thing he would see would be me and further convince him I had done it all.
He thanked his wife for being such a great sport and letting him have this “most memorable” 40th birthday present. She politely thanked me for doing “such a nice massage” and handed me an envelope supposedly with my fee inside. (It was a freebie, of course…all in fun).
I looked at my watch and said, “I have to run… I have two more clients to get to tonight…thank you for calling me.” To this day he doesn’t know what truly happened.
I have no idea why I find that so erotic, but that story really turned me on.

My wife has been in that situation a few times, including strippers. She did not like it very much.

My ex didn't understand why I liked walking around naked. To be honest, I kinda liked it when she wasn't. Felt invigorating.

Years ago I had a girlfriend that always wanted me naked when I was at her place, even in the not very private back yard. I didn't mind at all as it is very easy to get me to take my clothes off, and she eventually would get naked too. Of course it always led to having sex. She was a pretty kinky girl and really fun.

Years ago I had a girlfriend that always wanted me naked when I was at her place, even in the not very private back yard. I didn't mind at all as it is very easy to get me to take my clothes off, and she eventually would get naked too. Of course it always led to having sex. She was a pretty kinky girl and really fun.
I've been in that situation a number of times and found it turned me on like crazy. Thanks for reminding me of some very erotic times in my life !!!

Back