How has Lit changed your sex life?

Iwant2havefun

Virgin
We all love Lit....reading, interacting with others, maybe even masturbating. What things have you learned or been exposed to here that have actually influenced you in RL? Things you may have tried solely because you've seen it talked about here? I'll start

- Pegging. Never even heard of it before i joined Lit, know i've been pegged a couple of times and love it.
- cockring/ball spreader. Never tried it before, but after seeing it in the threads went to a shop and bought a few. Love them, wearing one right now!
- Adult nursing/breast play. i've always sucked a nipple or liked a breast during foreplay, but never have i engaged in prolonged sucking and "nursing". Do it all the time with my FWB, and she LOVES it too!
- i look at women differently. i have to say i was perhaps a bit superficial when it came to women, turned on by the "classically beautiful" women. Not any more. After reading so much, seeing so many pictures, i'm now turned on by ALL women. i always find myself wondering "is she a hotwife, and is cuckholding her husband?" "Did she have a FFM last night?" "Does she suck cock hard and love to swallow?" i really know that most people are sexual, and i appreciate and respect them for it.
- i am thinking about sex about 95% of the time now. Probably was about 70% before i found Lit! : )

What have you learned?

Gives me erotic material that I would have had to waste money buying in stores. Movies I can watch more than once. But stories except for a very select few I am one and done with the story.

Lit changed my life in so many ways. First and foremost, it brought me so many IRL friends who I wouldn't trade for the world and who have made my life so much better.

Secondly, as an ugly duckling, late bloomer, the folks at Lit provided so much positive feedback for me that I changed how I viewed my body. Much the way the OP said about looking at all women, I found that there were people out there that honestly appreciated my body, no holds barred. As a member of the tiny titty club, I had always felt lacking. They changed the way I felt about myself and became proud of them. That helped me tap into my sexuality. I also found out how many people appreciated ample asses. I got a lot of junk in my trunk - so I started showing off both IRL. And I was amazed at how many looks I was getting from men - and started getting off at how many disapproving looks I got from repressed women. I went from thinking I was doing something wrong if I accidentally didn't hide my body, to being sorry for them on how much they were missing in their lives, especially because their men were thinking about how to fuck me.

I learned about a lot of sexual activities that I only heard about in the shadows. And because I always study topics I am interested in, I found out later, just how much I learned, when I started to be able to answer questions from people, especially women who wanted to break out of their repression. And I had a place to send them. "Yes, you sign up for the archive, but there is a bulletin board..."

And of course, I know had a place where I could talk about any and every kind of sexual topic. No matter what it was, chances are that someone had some kind of experience with it.

Being on Lit has given me the outlet to talk openly about my desires for my wife and other men. For years I had nothing and no one to share with. Only my own thoughts and fantasies. So it’s been a great feeling knowing there are people on here that have been enjoying our adventure into the hotwife lifestyle.

Lit showed me that I was not alone; That there were others that felt just as I did. Lit normalized activities that had only lurked in my fantasies. Lit gave me enough confidence and curiosity to join SilverDaddies. SilverDaddies then led me to my first non-straight experiences. It has been quite a journey and the journey continues

No so much my sex life, but my confidence in sharing how much I enjoy and love orgasms and how many ways you can have fun with masturbation. It's nice to connect with people who feel the same or similar way. It made even hornier, I played a lot before but even more so since joining here. It gave me the confidence to share my photos and audios. It also have me the push to try some anal play now and again.

I have to say I was always a horny, kinky motherfucker before lit, but glad to be in this community of horny, kinky motherfuckers. It has heightened it. Amplified it.

I always had some bi leanings but this site made me feel better about it.

Extended denial and orgasm control.

Other bdsm activities.

In one respect, however, I really have learned to enjoy, connecting with others online, swapping dirty stories, engaging in dirty role play and even some cam time.

Last edited:
I have to say I was always a horny, kinky motherfucker before lit, but glad to be in this community of horny, kinky motherfuckers. It has heightened it. Amplified it.

I always had some bi leanings but this site made me feel better about it.

Extended denial and orgasm control.

Other bdsm activities.

In one respect, however, I really have learned to enjoy, connecting with others online, swapping dirty stories, engaging in dirty role play and even some cam time.
Guilty as charged especially when I'm being described as a kinky motherfucker 😜 have always had that to each their own philosophy with no judgement ever needed.

Just sit back and enjoy each day 🙂

One of the ways it has helped me is that i can find so many others that have the same “kinks “ as i have. It helped me understand that i am not a total weirdo. Just another guy getting along. I really enjoy finding all of the stories that describe me perfectly. Not to mention all of the new and exciting things that are out there. I have just recently started interacting with others here and really appreciate the thoughtful incites others have. And the naughty comments and ideas also.

This site has made me very good at phone sex/voice play. I am very good at making submissive women lose count of the number of orgasms….

I get a lot more feedback from my stories, which I always welcome (even the negative feedback).

For the better!

Posting stories here has given me a creative outlet.

I've established meaningful connections with people who have read my stories, and from others I've met in the chatrooms.

And the ideas I've gotten from all the sex talk and stories have actually enhanced my sex life/ marriage.

Back