Still Hot

angela40

Really Experienced
It's been awhile since I been here in this sexy community. My son got married but it didn't stop us from loving each other, traveled for my work leading to some one nighters.
My past life has raised its ugly head. My first ex is remarried. I met the sweet girl who is going through what I experienced with him. For him to get hard she performs sex with others as I did. I told her that after awhile I loved it and saw other chaps secretly. She wants to befriend me and am looking forward to it.
During my absence here I had been in NYC for several months where I met a number of men and women. Some wanted to marry me but told them not possible. It didn't stop us from making love. That's my life in a nutshell.

It's been awhile since I been here in this sexy community. My son got married but it didn't stop us from loving each other, traveled for my work leading to some one nighters.
My past life has raised its ugly head. My first ex is remarried. I met the sweet girl who is going through what I experienced with him. For him to get hard she performs sex with others as I did. I told her that after awhile I loved it and saw other chaps secretly. She wants to befriend me and am looking forward to it.
During my absence here I had been in NYC for several months where I met a number of men and women. Some wanted to marry me but told them not possible. It didn't stop us from making love. That's my life in a nutshell.
Sounds like your having a lot of fun!

Well you've got an old man hard and horny with your tall 😜

your ex must have some magic. How long into the relationship does he tell you that he can’t get hard unless he sees u banging another guy? And does he swoop in for sloppy seconds after?
Don’t they have a pull for these problems?

Welcome back!

Just be a good friend to her, give her emotional support, she sounds like she's going to need both.

Woke this morning horny, stiff clit and my nipples in that same state. I think most of us women suffer from some form of sexual maladies. I can only vouch for myself as long am able to cool myself down with a finger fuck giving me temporary relief. I 'm able to carry on during the day. But still have to fondle my pussy several more times for calmness. I hope I' m not alone. 🔥

Back