husbands: advice/help for dealing with your wife being so fucking hot in this space.

Keepingjoy

Virgin
Gentlemen,
Let me start by explaining that neither one of us are looking to be with anyone else, but our 20+ years together relationship has been really strained the past few years(honestly mostly my fault). The sex has always been absolutely AMAZING. I met her when I was 19 and she was 5 years older, way more experienced and the fiercest, boldest, and most beautiful woman I had ever met(still true btw). Some how she thought I was yummy too.
Fast forward, we’ve raised a family and all manner of adulting and now my wife is here trying to make our thing together work better. I told her the other day that I was sure before that is was impossible to be so much hotter than I already find her, but being on here for the past week has made her better about her own body image and made her so fucking wet that multiple pairs of panties have been soaked in the process.
Ok so where is the question? I consider her sexual journey to be her own and one that I am FUCKING blessed to be a part of. She will dress up for me even if she doesn’t think what I’ll be looking at is attractive, she has sent me audio and pics way more explicit and super, super sexy that ever before! (remember she’d never been prudish at all)
She loves to suck cock, tells me honestly how perfect my cock is of all she has seen, she’s starting asking me to encourage her when it might be something super exciting to me like being in her ass, but not the easiest for her. She has encouraged new toy play, invited me here, for fucks sake guys I have seriously the perfect wife, partner, fuckable and fun. She’s so curvy and sexy, where’s the problem:
Me
I have always struggled with negative/uncomfortable thoughts of my wife: having sex (like sharing a story from her past) or even sharing a picture for advice in a space with others that she finds safe like this one. She has been so honest and above board with me for our entire relationship that I know I shouldn’t feel this way.

What can/should I do?

Last edited:
Gentlemen,
Let me start by explaining that neither one of us are looking to be with anyone else, but our 20+ years together relationship has been really strained the past few years(honestly mostly my fault). The sex has always been absolutely AMAZING. I met her when I was 19 and she was 5 years older, way more experienced and the fiercest, boldest, and most beautiful woman I had ever met(still true btw). Some how she thought I was yummy too.
Fast forward, we’ve raised a family and all manner of adulting and now my wife is here trying to make our thing together work better. I told her the other day that I was sure before that is was impossible to be so much hotter than I already find her, but being on here for the past week has made her better about her own body image and made her so fucking wet that multiple pairs of panties have been soaked in the process.
Ok so where is the question? I consider her sexual journey to be her own and one that I am FUCKING blessed to be a part of. She will dress up for me even if she doesn’t think what I’ll be looking at is attractive, she has sent me audio and pics way more explicit and super, super sexy that ever before! (remember she’d never been prudish at all)
She loves to suck cock, tells me honestly how perfect my cock is of all she has seen, she’s starting asking me to encourage her when it might be something super exciting to me like being in her ass, but not the easiest for her. She has encouraged new toy play, invited me here, for fucks sake guys I have seriously the perfect wife, partner, fuckable and fun. She’s so curvy and sexy, where’s the problem:
Me
I have always struggled with negative/uncomfortable thoughts of my wife: having sex (like sharing a story from her past) or even sharing a picture for advice in a space with others that she finds safe like this one. She has been so honest and above board with me for our entire relationship that I know I shouldn’t feel this way.

What can/should I do?
Welcome to our demented world of LIT ......... first and foremost please allow me to congratulate you and your wife for the 20 plus years together. My wife and I have been married for 20 years this September, together 26 so trust me I know the challenges, peaks and values of what you and she has gone thru.

The journey she's taken in the short time here in LIT has probably surprised her in many ways where she's learning to be more open sexually since she's sent you much more explicit photos and an even an audio WOW......... countless of men would give an appendage for a woman like the one you have now. Consider yourself blessed. You must had done something so so right in a previous life 🤣!!

I'm far from an expert and don't know either one of you but I'd say just go along for the " ride " so to speak and enjoooy yourself with her. For her to be in a constant state of arousal ummmm having to change undies so often ........... makes it obvious that something sexy, alluring and intriguing is always in the back of her mind. It seems as if you'll need to be getting off work earlier every day because once you walk into the house ummmm best expect her to be on her knees, sucking you off it ahem ahem!!

Try not to let any negative thoughts hamper your journey with her. She's human with a sexxxxxy ass mind. Remember the brain is our largest sex organ so allow her to be the sexy vixen she is and support her with this adventure. Hss obviously wants you beside her and have a wonderful time together while here on LIT or she would not had asked you to join as well.

Good luck to the both you and it may best to either purchase more underwear or be laundry detergent since I have a feeling your wonderful wife will continue to be soaking her panties 😜

Welcome to our demented world of LIT ......... first and foremost please allow me to congratulate you and your wife for the 20 plus years together. My wife and I have been married for 20 years this September, together 26 so trust me I know the challenges, peaks and values of what you and she has gone thru.

The journey she's taken in the short time here in LIT has probably surprised her in many ways where she's learning to be more open sexually since she's sent you much more explicit photos and an even an audio WOW......... countless of men would give an appendage for a woman like the one you have now. Consider yourself blessed. You must had done something so so right in a previous life 🤣!!

I'm far from an expert and don't know either one of you but I'd say just go along for the " ride " so to speak and enjoooy yourself with her. For her to be in a constant state of arousal ummmm having to change undies so often ........... makes it obvious that something sexy, alluring and intriguing is always in the back of her mind. It seems as if you'll need to be getting off work earlier every day because once you walk into the house ummmm best expect her to be on her knees, sucking you off it ahem ahem!!

Try not to let any negative thoughts hamper your journey with her. She's human with a sexxxxxy ass mind. Remember the brain is our largest sex organ so allow her to be the sexy vixen she is and support her with this adventure. Hss obviously wants you beside her and have a wonderful time together while here on LIT or she would not had asked you to join as well.

Good luck to the both you and it may best to either purchase more underwear or be laundry detergent since I have a feeling your wonderful wife will continue to be soaking her panties 😜
Thank you your reply. I have been thinking of coming back on to this thread to add that she is also very clever and smart, funny, a fantastic mother, and a person that I am also quite proud to be partnered with. Life and relationships are hard and while she may say that I work really hard (often physically) the truth is she’s got me beat.
Also glad to hear about your upcoming 26th, hope you have a lot more of them ahead. Thanks again.

What an incredible fun and loving relationship, you guys must have to start something like this!
A quite many of us are certainly jealous!
My wife and I have a wonderful relationship but unfortunately she is very vanilla in our love life. But, damn, I would love if she would be as open as your wife is about being on lit.
You are a lucky man.

I am so clear on the fact that I won the best wife lottery and took the annual annuity!
I think we are both trying to be careful with each other. We are real new to being here and there are somethings I’m working on (insecurity, shame, and self-stuff) to be a healthier partner for her and me. Just kinda seeing if anyone else maybe struggled at first with their partner being found insanely hot by others and had some of their stuff come up.
I mean I know I am coming home to this at the end of the day and she’s all mine.😈
1705342357538.jpeg

I am so clear on the fact that I won the best wife lottery and took the annual annuity!
I think we are both trying to be careful with each other. We are real new to being here and there are somethings I’m working on (insecurity, shame, and self-stuff) to be a healthier partner for her and me. Just kinda seeing if anyone else maybe struggled at first with their partner being found insanely hot by others and had some of their stuff come up.
I mean I know I am coming home to this at the end of the day and she’s all mine.😈
View attachment 2306432
Very Lucky!! Enjoy those.

View attachment 2306432
Oh.my.gaaaawd!! Those are very, very sexxxy and you'll be going home to that later?? You don't look too well right now ummmm maybe you should go home a little earlier especially if being s holiday and whatnot sink wink??? You should be racing home and maybe even pass a few red lights ...... carefully ofc 🤣

I think the fact that the both of you are being careful is a good thing. This is uncharted waters for you both so baby steps and see how luke warm or how HOT the water is prior to taking the deep plunge so to speak is best!

The meer fact that your recognize and are willing to work on your struggles shows how much you care and are on board with her thru this journey. My wife is " insanely " hot as well and catches the attention of both men and women whenever we're out and about however due to her strict Roman Catholic upbringing in the Philippines ......... She's very conservative when it comes to sex and in the meantime I'm the complete opposite 😜 take it day by day. Baby steps!! You're doing fine and you sharing that is appreciated. Very much appreciated!

What do you think your wife is getting out of all this?
I'm sorry but are you asking about my wife?? I know seeing or reading half of the demented posts here on LIT would probably freak her out so I've never introduced this site to her ...... unfortunately.

If she was half as understanding as your husband I'd sing it and give it a go but atm I can't and shouldn't 🤣!! Don't get me wrong she's no prude ...... she enjoys sex very much but nothing outside of our bedroom walls or involving another human being would be " right " in her eyes.

I'm sorry but are you asking about my wife?? I know seeing or reading half of the demented posts here on LIT would probably freak her out so I've never introduced this site to her ...... unfortunately.

If she was half as understanding as your husband I'd sing it and give it a go but atm I can't and shouldn't 🤣!! Don't get me wrong she's no prude ...... she enjoys sex very much but nothing outside of our bedroom walls or involving another human being would be " right " in her eyes.
😝 I was asking the OP about what he thinks his wife is getting out of this silly goose

😝 I was asking the OP about what he thinks his wife is getting out of this silly goose
Opppppssss my baaad ......... I guess it's obvious that someone's caffeine has not kicked in yet right 🤣???? Disregard my lengthy paragraph or two please!

What do you think your wife is getting out of all this?
She has been really open and honest that she is NOT HERE FOR: virtually getting down with someone else. Starting/sharing a relationship with anyone irl or not!
It seems like she is here for two things.
1. Being able to explore her own ideas and thoughts re: sex and sexuality with a different lens than she has in the past. Talk about sex. Also just to satisfy her amazing mind( just curious about how humans are, and found a space that seems actually comfortable.
2. To be an even more amazing wife than she already is. To have everything be open and have everything in the sunlight as it were.

Hope I am giving an accurate idea. She has been so above board( I have no reason in being together multiple decades that she will change that.) I actually should not be able to legitimately worry, but clearly part of my brain hates me🤪

Mr Joy

it definitely sounds like you both won the spouse lottery.

Your story seems similar to hubby and mine. Except I'm not as hot as your wife. And I think my hubby is more open to my sexuality, but maybe he's just had more time to get used to it.

The most important part is communication. Let her know you love her. Let her know your concerns. A little bit of jealousy is OK, you don't want to lose her. you care about her safety, you care about her privacy. You don't want your kids stumbling on to pictures of her online. If you have concerns from your religious upbringing they are also valid.

Just be careful in how you present the discussion.

Once she knows your concerns she can make you feel better about them. You can work together to decide what things are safe now, what things are maybe later.

When I first started chatting with guys online it shocked my hubby. Partially because of the content I was into and partially because it was a safety issue for him. He had some valid concerns for my safety. ( I shared a picture with location settings on once.

I like to skype and my Skype account showed more of my personal information that he was not comfortable with me sharing)

Once we progressed to a point where he might be OK sharing me. We had some clear boundaries.

Hubby still worries about me. Sometimes needs reassurance that I'm not leaving him for my Dom. Sure there are kinks I will explore with Dom I won't do with hubby, and yes I've been pushed to many many MANY more orgasms by Dom than I could possibly have in one day with hubby.

But at the end of most day I sleep in hubby's bed.

Enjoy the ride with you incredible wife.

Mr Joy,

Good evening! Just checking in here to see how you're doing with this new found adventure with your wife if I may ask?

You spoke about struggles with insecurities and whatnot?? I'm sure she'll garner attention from the men here on LIT when and if she does share more of herself though you've been so kind to share her already? I know it's new for you so you're threading in uncharted territory but I'm sure knowing how much she wants you to share this with her would make you much more secure and safe. Hope all is well?

Mr Joy,

Good evening! Just checking in here to see how you're doing with this new found adventure with your wife if I may ask?

You spoke about struggles with insecurities and whatnot?? I'm sure she'll garner attention from the men here on LIT when and if she does share more of herself though you've been so kind to share her already? I know it's new for you so you're threading in uncharted territory but I'm sure knowing how much she wants you to share this with her would make you much more secure and safe. Hope all is well?
Thanks for the ask, we are good.

Gentlemen,
Me

What can/should I do?
Count your blessings and embrace her for all she is and continue the journey together.

View attachment 2306432
Lucky man and wife...Very nice picture. BUT be careful what YOU wish for???? She MIGHT enjoy the other guy OR girl and leave you out in the cold!

So this sounds like you're concerned about how *you* feel about this whole situation. I gather that she's made an active choice to grow and expand her horizons, as a sexual person. It can be scary watching your partner become more comfortable with herself and growing and learning. From what you say it sounds like she's being completely honest with you about her feelings and desires, and she's choosing you as a partner in this journey.

We've all seen people start making positive changes in their lives, and then leave a relationship. But that doesn't sound like what's going on here. Again, she's choosing to take you along for the ride! ;) At 20 years in, it probably means kids are old enough that she's getting time to think for herself. Which means she may be making up for lost time. Kids are draining (we have some approaching adulthood right now too). She probably hasn't had enough time/energy to spend doing what she likes. Now she has that, and is probably overcompensating a bit.

Honestly, I'd recommend talking to her about how you feel. I know that's not easy to do. If you can find a way to let her know how you feel, insecurities and all, it will probably help. At the very least, she'll know your concerns. You will have shared something big with her, and will have a chance to grow with her. She may even devote some energy to helping you overcome your concerns.

What do you have to loose?

So this sounds like you're concerned about how *you* feel about this whole situation. I gather that she's made an active choice to grow and expand her horizons, as a sexual person. It can be scary watching your partner become more comfortable with herself and growing and learning. From what you say it sounds like she's being completely honest with you about her feelings and desires, and she's choosing you as a partner in this journey.

We've all seen people start making positive changes in their lives, and then leave a relationship. But that doesn't sound like what's going on here. Again, she's choosing to take you along for the ride! ;) At 20 years in, it probably means kids are old enough that she's getting time to think for herself. Which means she may be making up for lost time. Kids are draining (we have some approaching adulthood right now too). She probably hasn't had enough time/energy to spend doing what she likes. Now she has that, and is probably overcompensating a bit.

Honestly, I'd recommend talking to her about how you feel. I know that's not easy to do. If you can find a way to let her know how you feel, insecurities and all, it will probably help. At the very least, she'll know your concerns. You will have shared something big with her, and will have a chance to grow with her. She may even devote some energy to helping you overcome your concerns.

What do you have to loose?
Great suggestions. You are right that she has been open and honest. We do talk a lot now, and it has been very positive and healthy. She knows how I feel.

Gentlemen,
Me

What can/should I do?
i'd eat her pussy then fuck her hard each chance i got. i'd dildo her ass to the end of the street and back. i'd fuck her mouth whenever it was open. i'd thank God every night and morning for giving you such a blessing. i'd also buy her a piece of candy at a jewelry store now and then.

Back