Where is the most unusual or risky place you’ve masturbated or given/received a handjob or blowjob?

Dropping off a friend at a black fraternity. Sidetracked in a hallway, I had this hot looking girl grab me and pull me aside. In no time flat I was feeling great when my buddy showed up telling me we had to get out of there quick. Later I was told that I was going to be a receiver and too dumb to catch on. As a skinny white guy it was me they were looking at. Twenty years later I've been transitioning and like BBC. Seems everyone knew it but me.

Handjob in the car to my then bf, in front of his parents house.
Gave a hand job on a bus and train (no not same day)
Blow job in cars, trains and under a office desk.
Blow job in restaurant bathroom. Blow job on a beach, blow job in a laneway behind a club.
Blowjob at uni library. Hand and blow job on a few boats.

Blow job in restaurant bathroom. Blow job on a beach, blow job in a laneway behind a club.
Ever got close to being caught?

Most risky place that I have Masturbated.....

If anyone knows Assateague Island from the Va side, well, I parked at the north beach, lot 1 and walked about a mile north away from everyone. Now there are signs everywhere that says no nudity as you approach the beach but nothing once you get there and walk for a mile north. I am all alone, I hope, there are signs that people come this far north regularly, and I peel off my swim trunks and shirt, sitting on the golden sand and stroke myself until completion. After cumming on myself, I jump into the water to wash off.

I have also walked a nature trail along the Indian River Inlet in Delaware out to the water's edge and sat on a rock overlooking the Inlet bridge and masturbated openly where anyone could have walked up on me.

Most risky BJ...

I was driving along the NJ Parkway coming up to the tool booth around the Brick or Point Pleasant exit (back when there was toll booth attendants) and a girl I was dating gave me road head and her challenge was to make me cum before I got to the toll booths. Either the attendant was going to see me getting head or I was going to cum and zip up before getting to the booth. I was able to cum before the booth

A dog park, I was alone, it was winter so I had a very large coat on me, I took one arm out from the sleeve and jerk off out there while my dog was running around

There I was. Working on a laser printer. Large open printer room. You know where they print the bills like phone bills. I was service tech for itty bitty machines. The supervisor. Mary. I had known her for years and had a history. I was standing behind the printer when she came back there. Dropped to her knees hid behind the doors and starting pulling my cock out. She sucked me off then and there drained me. I had to stand there and act like nothing was happening. She stood up. Said she was going to the rest room to relieve her self. What a shame. We had many encounters. She was wonderful. Still is

Lol... I always wanted to receive a blowjob from someone underneath my desk... sadly I retired before it ever happened. I am envious of your guy friend!

I know you are not supposed to do younger on this site but that’s where it starts, and in mature reflection I think this was the most dangerous thing I ever did. Firstly because of my age and secondly because of my total naivety.

When I was about 14/15 or so. I had a strong sexual curiosity and fantasies around sex and especially giving oral sex.

My fantasies continued and developed into thoughts of having sex with a total stranger and sometimes more than one stranger.

This went on throughout my informative years. I was outwardly very shy and did not have a boyfriend or anything like that.

One afternoon I went to the cinema and after a little time a guy sat next to me although the cinema was quite empty.

After a few minutes he started talking to me, he was about thirty or so, and very soon he started to touch me with his hand, sort of around my knees and up my tea shirt, I did not resist to much and after a short time I got up and went to the toilet, where I took of my sports bra and made sure my tea shirt was out of my skirt, I thought for a minute and decided to take off my panties as well.

When I returned to my my seat, I passed him by and sat at the end of the row.

After a few minutes he moved up next to me and soon started to touch me up again, when he realised that I was not wearing any underwear he said well now that’s more than I expected from you.

He played with me for a short time and then put his jacket over his lap and gently moved my hand into his lap.

He then took out his manhood under the jacket and said give me a little cuddle with your hand, I responded and soon he was gently pressing on my shoulder and bringing my head down on him, I was scared that someone would see us and stop us, but he said Shhhh and just give me a little caress with your mouth.

This is something that I had been obsessing about for a long time, I took him in my mouth and it was more than I had ever imagined. After a short time he said I am getting close to cuming, I was not ready to stop so I sucked him a little more firmly, I felt the first gush of cum fill my mouth, then spurt after spurt as I tried to keep up swallowing with the continuous ejaculation.

After a few minutes he was spent and I was fulfilled, but hornier than I had ever been in my life.

I lay there for a few minutes just holding him in my mouth, then he said do you want to come home with me and continue there? He said I live quite near, I had arranged to meet my mother after the cinema, and thought for a moment if I should go with him or meet her as arranged, this was before mobile phones and social media, so I said I could meet him again the following Saturday if he wanted, he said ok and I went to meet my mother.

The following Saturday I went to the meeting point as agreed and waited for an hour or so but he did not turn up. I looked out for him, at the cinema and when I was in town, but didn’t see him around.

Several months passed and one day I read in the newspaper that Fredrick Deacon 35, had been charged with and convicted of the murder of two local schoolgirls it was quit a big case here and everyone was talking about it, as nothing like this had ever happened in our town before, there was an accompanying photograph after the conviction. “It was him” One he had killed a few months before meeting me and one soon after.

I think that was the most dangerous thing that I ever did even though I didn’t realise it at the time.
Well, fuck, that is a scary story. Glad you are still with us.

Most risky place...

I'm not sure it was too risky, but it's certainly kinky as hell... Still get a little hard thinking about it. New Years party when I lived in Seattle in 2008. The place was a bar off Roy Street. I have no idea who she was. The ball had already dropped and we having a pretty good time. This red-head kept bumping against me. She asked me if I wanted to dance, I said sure. We went to the far side of the room and she unceremoniously unzipped my pants and started stroking me off. I was pretty shocked by it and a couple of other people around us noticed as well. Exposing myself is not a fetish of mine, so I was a little nervous, but I an sure the booze helped.

Long story short, she got me off pretty quick, zipped me up and then moved to another guy. I did feel bad that she was not exclusive to me for the night, but hey... any port in a storm, so they say.

Back