Where is the most unusual or risky place you’ve masturbated or given/received a handjob or blowjob?

Was out with some friends swimming years back and our vehicle broke down so we got a ride back to town. I was sitting in the back next to a guy and we were flirting a bit when he openly took out his dick and asked me to jack him off. The driver of the car clearly saw and didn't seem to care so I started jacking him off. About a minute into that he began pushing on the back of my head so I gave in and started blowing him. No one else in the car said anything as I sucked him until he came in my mouth. I swallowed his load and sat up cleaning the corners of my mouth and such seeing the driver smiling.

Was out with some friends swimming years back and our vehicle broke down so we got a ride back to town. I was sitting in the back next to a guy and we were flirting a bit when he openly took out his dick and asked me to jack him off. The driver of the car clearly saw and didn't seem to care so I started jacking him off. About a minute into that he began pushing on the back of my head so I gave in and started blowing him. No one else in the car said anything as I sucked him until he came in my mouth. I swallowed his load and sat up cleaning the corners of my mouth and such seeing the driver smiling.

I will never forget one of my high school girls, Michelle. One last day of summer break we went inside the cemetery across the street where she lived and fucked on a grave in the very front row where cars were passing

My wife and I have a few such stories.

I've fingered her to orgasm sitting on a rocky river beach connected to a city park while rafters went by on the river.

We once cuddled in a public hot springs (pretty crowded) where the water was just murky enough I could reach under her bikini bottom and finger her to near orgasm right next to a lot of people.

We once had daytime sex in an outdoor hotel pool in the middle of a courtyard that many rooms looked down onto. It was "fully suited" sex, but probably obvious to anyone watching.

She's blown me several times in parked cars or hotel pools when no one else is around.

Had sex on a Mexican resort beach at night on one of their beach chairs

Blowjob in the woods just a ways off a hiking trail.

I sucked on her tits in a major Vegas hotel hallway just outside our room, an the way back from a nightclub.

Pretty sure I'd remember more given enough time.

We've had some fun!

This is about one JO that never happened. I was dating a very sexual young lady and we would go dancing on weekends. We had all kinds of sexual fun in risky scenarios. We discussed her giving me a hand job at the main dance place we frequented.
I told her I wanted her to jack me off at our table while a few of her friends shielded us from totally open view. She was leary so we never did do it. Damn, it was so exciting to fantasize about.
The thought of her friends watching her make me cum was extremely exciting.

Last edited:
When my wife was in college, she picked up a guy at a dance club and jerked him off in the stairwell of her dorm.

Last edited:
Laying next to each other in separate chase lounges. I stroked my friends cock on his porch during a sleepover. Seconds after he came his mom said through an open window, it was time to sleep. The curtains were closed, but she might have heard our whispering, perhaps more. I was surprised he could sleep after just making a big mess, lol.

Let's see... Had crazy sex in the library, fucked at the zoo, bj during a movie, fucked at a crowded nightclub, sex in many fitting rooms, and my favorite... fingered a girl at the police station. Oh, and fucked my bosses daughter on his desk at work.

Last edited:
In my car while driving.
In the conference room at work in the middle of the day with over a dozen people in the office.

This is fun.... College campus midnight fuck under an evergreen bush 5 ft from a sidewalk....people walking along one couple stopped and watched for a bit through the branches of the old evergreen.... City park parking lot had girlfriend bent over next to the car she asked for it.... and i was happy to give it.

Once fisted my first ex while she sat in a big leather arm chair just inside the open patio doors of our ground floor room, about 10 feet from a hotel sidewalk.

Curtains were open, lights were off and it was late.

Sorry, this is not any of the above, but I thought it's worth posting.

Before my wife and I were married, we traveled to Europe together as part of a group. She was sharing a room with her sister who was very religious. One night we were together in their hotel room and messing around. We wound up fucking standing up while her sister was asleep on the bed right next to us. She was a sound sleeper - I think.

Last edited:
Masturbation... from the mundane (behind some bush just off a freeway) to the slightly more risky (in a clearing in the woods, watching a couple going at it a few yards away, next to a stream, with the woman half-sitting on the leading edge of the car hood), to riskier (by myself, at a urinal at an arthouse-type cinema (2-3 of them, actually, to release that horniness my 18-year self felt 24/7) after seeing bare breasts or bush on-screen - those were the late 1960s, after all), to much riskier (at one of the crenellations in the structure in the picture, in the dead of winter) to the (riskiest? craziest?) late at night, standing right in the middle of a path in the open, in a park abroad).

121d86b02c9b966b147bd576c6e8ee4e-176183170.jpg

Last edited:
Handjob? That would be that night, when we were driving on a deserted street (more of a road in semi-rural surroundings), me with my hand inside my girlfriend's pants, fingering her, she jeking me like crazy, so much so that I felt we had to stop and park right there on the road shoulder to do it safely... That is, until a pplice cruier stopped behind us, all lights flashing. We had to really control our movements to avoid giving hints as to what we were doing. Cop came next to the car, asked whether everything was OK, told me to drive on, away from this unlit stretch of road...

Last edited:
There are many occasions I’ve indulged in such activity in risky circumstances. Two come to mind and both concern public transport.

First example: I once wanked a guy off on the back seat of the upper deck of a London Bus as we crawled up Regent Street during a busy lunchtime. When he came he shot all over the back of the seat in front. Needless to say this was in the pre-CCTV era!

The other occasion, also pre-CCTV, occurred when I was travelling home on a night bus. I lived close to the bus depot. Mine was the final stop. The young male conductor had collected my fare earlier and when not too far from my destination, he came upstairs again, probably to check if anyone was still on the upper deck. I was the only remaining passenger.

He came along the aisle to the rear seats where I was sitting and leaning against the back of the seat in front of me, asked if I’d been anywhere nice. I told him I’d been to a club. He asked which one and I told him Heaven which was a very popular gay venue at the time, but probably not known about by straight people. He obviously knew it as he asked: “Did you score?” then adjusted the front of his trousers. I replied “Not this time.” ”I’ve been there,” he said. “ Great place. Very hot.” He adjusted what appeared to be a slightly larger bulge.

”Boldly, I said “Do you want any help with that?” He replied ”Have to be quick as we’re getting close to the depot.” As he was saying that he unzipped and fished out his lovely fat cock, almost at full erection. I reached out and, spitting on my hand, grasped his cock and started wanking it. He leaned back, eyes closed and let out a sigh. “Go faster!” he moaned. I did, delving inside his fly with my other hand and gently pulling out a pair of ample balls. I cupped them in my hand as I jacked him off furiously. “Oh, fuck!” he gasped. I leaned forward and took his bell-end in my mouth as I finished him off down my throat.

Before I got off the bus we exchanged phone numbers and had many hot sessions in the safety of my flat afterwards.

Now it’s your turn, folks!
Many. Where to start. A sister of a buddy I’ll call her Nay, Man she was something would not say cock or pussy. It was girl bottom or boy bottom. Ohh well. I was the first cock she sucked and first time didn’t finish sucking I fucked her. After a few years not seeing her she called one night and was managing a quick lube or something oil change place. You know glass doors and front. Office upstairs. Man what night. All over that place she sucked my cock. On the owner desk we fucked and she wanted to suck me. I lost count how many times she cum while she was riding me. I was sore the next day I think she bruised me at the base from pounding down while she rode. Absolutely amazing. This was one of those time she was hollering I want your cum. I love sucking your cock. There was even a police car the drove by and used his spot light in the building. LoL. Made me a lil nervous. There were many other times. Another lady Mary, in a computer room where they had large commercial laser printers for billing. I was working on one and she came around back where I was. Had one of the doors open. She kneeled down out of site pulled out my cock and started sucking my cock she was doing a great job. One of the operators walked up. She slowed and I answered their question. As soon as they walked away I filled her mouth and she swallowed all of it. Stood up and said thanks and that she was headed to the restroom to take her edge off. She visited in my office many times. Amazing.

Back