Still Hot

Woke this morning horny, stiff clit and my nipples in that same state. I think most of us women suffer from some form of sexual maladies. I can only vouch for myself as long am able to cool myself down with a finger fuck giving me temporary relief. I 'm able to carry on during the day. But still have to fondle my pussy several more times for calmness. I hope I' m not alone. 🔥
Agree with you, some morning-fun is always good, so you are not alone at all :)

Morning and im horny.. I feel refreshed and want to build up my release by some morning stimulation. But momma sleeps and menopause dont let it happen

Working at home in the morning and it is NOT going smoothly….distractions distractions distractions

Woke this morning horny, stiff clit and my nipples in that same state. I think most of us women suffer from some form of sexual maladies. I can only vouch for myself as long am able to cool myself down with a finger fuck giving me temporary relief. I 'm able to carry on during the day. But still have to fondle my pussy several more times for calmness. I hope I' m not alone. 🔥

Certainly not alone with guys. We all get the morning wood, that we need "taken care of." I guess yours is similar.

I don't feel alone when I heard from many of you that you are horny early in the morning and during the day. I orgasmed and squirted several times yesterday. Not only yesterday but over the years my pussy has disrupted my working concentration. This morning again a hot and swollen pussy needed to be taken care of. I reread some of the wonderful help that was given to me yesterday while bringing down my pussy swelling. My mind wandered of cocks fucking me and reciprocate with cock sucking. Oh yes those were my dirty thoughts that brought me off.
Lot of it is brought upon myself in how I dress and today being warm I shall go shopping only wearing a blazer, no blouse and a miniskirt without panties in which I don't believe. Many of you in this community are familiar with my dress code, sexual habits mixed in with taboo but that's part of my open life style.
I also have dated a number of my son's friends that too was my fault. At the moment dating a bbc, also my son's mate. I hope it will last but then it may not. This weekend I shall be out in the country with him visiting my step dad who is 74 now. 🔥🔥

That does sound a fun outfit and hopefully you only have a couple of buttons done up on that blazer, and when you pussy gets moist the juice can slowly run down your legs.

That does sound a fun outfit and hopefully you only have a couple of buttons done up on that blazer, and when you pussy gets moist the juice can slowly run down your legs.
I have to find a loo to dry myself

I don't feel alone when I heard from many of you that you are horny early in the morning and during the day. I orgasmed and squirted several times yesterday. Not only yesterday but over the years my pussy has disrupted my working concentration. This morning again a hot and swollen pussy needed to be taken care of. I reread some of the wonderful help that was given to me yesterday while bringing down my pussy swelling. My mind wandered of cocks fucking me and reciprocate with cock sucking. Oh yes those were my dirty thoughts that brought me off.
Lot of it is brought upon myself in how I dress and today being warm I shall go shopping only wearing a blazer, no blouse and a miniskirt without panties in which I don't believe. Many of you in this community are familiar with my dress code, sexual habits mixed in with taboo but that's part of my open life style.
I also have dated a number of my son's friends that too was my fault. At the moment dating a bbc, also my son's mate. I hope it will last but then it may not. This weekend I shall be out in the country with him visiting my step dad who is 74 now. 🔥🔥
Wow, yes. I am the same. Morning, can be murders for feeling horny. 💦😜

When your out and about shopping today, you should have also 6" stiletto heels. The sound and the look will draw much attention to you. I'm sure you can get even more cock that way

Back