Still Hot

Woke this morning horny, stiff clit and my nipples in that same state. I think most of us women suffer from some form of sexual maladies. I can only vouch for myself as long am able to cool myself down with a finger fuck giving me temporary relief. I 'm able to carry on during the day. But still have to fondle my pussy several more times for calmness. I hope I' m not alone. 🔥

definitely not alone

Woke this morning horny, stiff clit and my nipples in that same state. I think most of us women suffer from some form of sexual maladies. I can only vouch for myself as long am able to cool myself down with a finger fuck giving me temporary relief. I 'm able to carry on during the day. But still have to fondle my pussy several more times for calmness. I hope I' m not alone. 🔥
I'm with you there. :)

some of us need to cum the moment we get up -- girls as much as boys

Definitely not.

This is natural.
Not being in the state is the malady which gives rise to all other maladies

welll.......this is pretttty much me in a nutshell. + it does not help that Im pretty much sure i have insomnia .... so lack of sleep + waking up from dreams of sex and then staying away and sleeping horny.....waking up horny....

rinse. repeat.

This is a fun thread, on a slightly related matter, I have two quick points to make.

1. I've woken up both horny and hungover this morning. The hangover has given me zero energy for anything but it has increased my horny x 100. Any theories on that.

2. If any fun seeking woman is seeking a guy from London to really try hard and flirt with/seduce them with my excess horny, I'd love to hear from you. PMs are promptly replied to.

Back