Still Hot

Come on now.. I'm 63 and still wake up with morning wood. Usually means I gotta go pee though. Life's a bitch.

I didn't think I would say this again it was only yesterday my pussy was swollen and this morning chatting with my dear friends I am absolutely horny and hot. Even a cool shower didn't help. Being a holiday weekend I shall continue to scribe an erotic story. I been in denial that I am a nymphomaniac but no longer I know I am. I appreciate all the kindness and understanding that is given me here on lit. Many men in my past life think having a nympho gf is great it isn't. Had several jealous bfs who were possessive etc. At this moment have to get to the loo. 💋💋🔥🔥

I didn't think I would say this again it was only yesterday my pussy was swollen and this morning chatting with my dear friends I am absolutely horny and hot. Even a cool shower didn't help. Being a holiday weekend I shall continue to scribe an erotic story. I been in denial that I am a nymphomaniac but no longer I know I am. I appreciate all the kindness and understanding that is given me here on lit. Many men in my past life think having a nympho gf is great it isn't. Had several jealous bfs who were possessive etc. At this moment have to get to the loo. 💋💋🔥🔥

I'm not in denial of being a nymphomaniac. My sex drive is too high, and I'm on a sex ban until tomorrow.

My pussy is tingling constantly for attention. I daren't touch it.

The other positive, we are driving today. We both like service station toilets. So I hope the ban will end early. Its Bank Holiday Friday and I fear they'll be too busy for us to see any action.

Good luck.

I'm not in denial of being a nymphomaniac. My sex drive is too high, and I'm on a sex ban until tomorrow.

My pussy is tingling constantly for attention. I daren't touch it.

The other positive, we are driving today. We both like service station toilets. So I hope the ban will end early. Its Bank Holiday Friday and I fear they'll be too busy for us to see any action.

Good luck.
Banning yourself from touching I assume it doesn't really help..

I would suggest going Domme and building a stable. Get a cuck or two and a few bulls.
Banning yourself from touching I assume it doesn't really help..

It's been awhile since I been here in this sexy community. My son got married but it didn't stop us from loving each other, traveled for my work leading to some one nighters.
My past life has raised its ugly head. My first ex is remarried. I met the sweet girl who is going through what I experienced with him. For him to get hard she performs sex with others as I did. I told her that after awhile I loved it and saw other chaps secretly. She wants to befriend me and am looking forward to it.
During my absence here I had been in NYC for several months where I met a number of men and women. Some wanted to marry me but told them not possible. It didn't stop us from making love. That's my life in a nutshell.
Hi Angela new on here m68 love your posts

I want to help her. My ex is 55 now and she is 21. He charmed her as he did me. He did give me a son.
You are in a position to be very helpful. Being a woman who has escaped the bonds of ridiculous moral codes makes you unique. I have come to feel that women have a power. 'Tantrikas' and 'Yoginis' speak to a free woman's presence alone being healing. So happy to know women like you exist.

I love this thread too. Hearing from women about their sexuality is sorely needed.

You are in a position to be very helpful. Being a woman who has escaped the bonds of ridiculous moral codes makes you unique. I have come to feel that women have a power. 'Tantrikas' and 'Yoginis' speak to a free woman's presence alone being healing. So happy to know women like you exist.

I love this thread too. Hearing from women about their sexuality is sorely needed.
Thank you for the compliment. I am delighted to share my feelings because it's vital for men to be aware of our needs. I get aroused easily, some men wish their wives would also. I receive many emails expressing their wives would be more turned on. I understand that completely.

Back