Still Hot

And thank you for your response. I can only guess at how many men want your attention. You are rare. Do you give men advice? I have spent my life pursuing resolution of the sexual and spiritual aspects of life. The more my understanding grew, the more stunned I became at how I was raised. Born in 1952 in the East Bay of San Francisco, I was raised in a Leave It to Beaver Town that was so pleasant they called it Pleasant Hill. Wonderful schools in a safe place where you could leave your keys in the car and your house unlocked. Well, Leave It to Beaver was cancelled, and the Boomers hit puberty. Oh, oh.

I was madly in love with Linda Bruce starting around 2nd grade, lasting into high school. What amazes me is not having any conversation at all with either of my parents about it. At the time it would be "of course I don't talk to them about it". I find this bewildering.

Sex was never talked about. One time my mother caught me with a hard-on. The look on her face showed deep concern with a dash of disgust. They must have talked about it because my father called me in to have the 'father/son' talk. We'd taken 'sex ed' in 6th grade. It didn't seem to have anything at all to do with sex. It was a biology lesson showing the inner workings of Fallopian tubes and the like. So my old man says, "You kids nowadays know more about sex than I ever did at your age. But if there is anything you want to know about it, just ask." The very last thing I was ever going to do was ask my father about sex. I'd kiss my sister before I did that, and that followed considering suicide or running away from home. "Feral" is a word that comes to mind when I think of my upbringing about the emotional/sexual dimension. I learned the hard way.

I was in a chat with a 19-year-old guy. He described his situation, very similar, things haven't really changed.

I think you should do an advice column. Hope your day is full of grins, giggles, and deep pleasure.

Thank you,
Bill

Hi Bill, I lead an open lifestyle which my family passed on to me. We chatted about, they exchanged partners and most of all found sex a high emotional need. I am the same way with my son who finally got married. London is a wide open city, lesbian and gay clubs, nude beaches. Being surrounded by that world it's part of your daily life. US in the past was sexually conservative but no longer, only my opinion.
I believe in abortions, woman's rights not some gov taking control of my body, gay marriages have two friends who lead a beautiful life and adopted two children. Enough for now,
Angie

Back