Threesomes, and the relationship between everyone

whatahoot

Really Experienced
I've always been a sucker for some good group sex. As fun as couples swapping and orgies and gangbangs can be, there's something about a threesome that just cannot be beat. Just enough extra limbs and body parts to make it exciting and fun, but not too overwhelming that you can't give everyone proper attention or keep track of what's going on.

Something that has always made a threesome a little extra fun for me, has been the relationship between everyone. Of course, going to a sex club or lifestyle party and ending up with two random guys all to myself is amazing; I find it so much hotter when the two guys know each other. Whether they are coworkers, friends, acquaintances, or even somehow related, there is an additional intimacy to allowing myself to be shared by those two men. Likewise, some of my most enjoyable threesomes that involved another woman, have been with women that I've known outside of just the lifestyle.

So just throwing this out there for discussion. For those of you who have had the pleasure of a threesome, was it with complete stranger or did everyone know each other? What was the relationship between everyone? And do you have a preference?

Mrs AW brought a new friend round for a girly night in, I joined them part way through, had a few drinks and one thing led to another.
I didn't know the other F but she did. The naughty part there was my other half encouraging/enabling another woman to fuck and suck her man. They enjoyed each other too and obviously I enjoyed watching them. It was our first threesome and the electric feeling of watching them kiss was fantastic. That euphoria is then notched up a level when they are sat on the floor naked, kissing and fingering each other and up another level when Mrs AW has asked her friend to give me a blow job and she obliged.

Mrs AW brought a new friend round for a girly night in, I joined them part way through, had a few drinks and one thing led to another.
I didn't know the other F but she did. The naughty part there was my other half encouraging/enabling another woman to fuck and suck her man. They enjoyed each other too and obviously I enjoyed watching them. It was our first threesome and the electric feeling of watching them kiss was fantastic. That euphoria is then notched up a level when they are sat on the floor naked, kissing and fingering each other and up another level when Mrs AW has asked her friend to give me a blow job and she obliged.
Sounds like quite an amazing time! I can certainly relate to the encouragement that you're referring to. Although I much prefer being the center of attention, I do remember one of the hottest moments of a threesome I had with my friend and her husband was having my friend offer me her husband's cock. Similarly, the first time my husband and I swapped with another couple, hearing my husband ask the other husband if he wanted to fuck me was a massive turn on.

I have participated in threesomes many times and for me I much prefer F/M/F over M/F/M. Most often they happen with my girl friend and her husband but we have switched it around to be my husband and her. We have all been close friends for many years and that friendship is not just about the sex.

Sounds like quite an amazing time! I can certainly relate to the encouragement that you're referring to. Although I much prefer being the center of attention, I do remember one of the hottest moments of a threesome I had with my friend and her husband was having my friend offer me her husband's cock. Similarly, the first time my husband and I swapped with another couple, hearing my husband ask the other husband if he wanted to fuck me was a massive turn on.
Never had a two guy experience but we'd be open to a couple swap as much as a threesome with another guy. Over the course of the night, seeing both the girls with two cocks inside them would be hot. Watching another guy cum in my wife and then his wife clean it up would be equally hot.

MFM yes, very doable!!

FMF or FFM, very exhausting! Girls are rough and demanding! lol!!! Let’s just say that after I was driving home, my fingers were all cramped, my tongue was so tired that it was hard to talk, and my cock!! All he wanted to do was sleep! Even my balls were sore!

MFM, yes! Two women? No!

The main couple we swing with we've known since we were all teenagers and being genuinely bi, it's a bit different. I like him, but I am "in love" with her. We spend a lot if time together outside of sex, shopping, doing lunch etc.

Sex with me and just the guys is primarily for my husband as he loves sharing me. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's "sport sex".

When it's just hubby, me and my girlfriend, it more romantic, more considerate, a lot more passionate kissing and far more kinky, my orgasms way more intense.

Been involved in 3 and none were very successful. The first I met 2 girls in a relationship and we started to hang out. It was very exciting and I was done.

The second girl 1 was interested in me and girl 2 was interested in girl 1 and not me.

The third was with my now wife, she decided I wanted to have a 3some. She picked the girl. They fooled around. Then when girl 2 started playing with me girl 1 (my now wife) hit girl 2 in the face and it was over.

My FFM threesome was with a regular girlfriend, and her other regular girlfriend. I didn't know the other girl that well but she wasn't a stranger to me, and definitely not to my gf.

My MMM threesome was with my bf and a guy who was a stranger to both of us.

Not much experience with different women, only three of them.

First wife with my BFF who was also close to wife, both of us had known him for years. Another good friend of both of ours joined us once..
Almost had a fivesome with wife of BFF and same ^ good friend. My wife, who was mostly undressed with BFF, ruined our chances when she got jealous and angry at me for paying too much attention to BFF wife when the other guy and I were sucking her nipples together.

Had a one time only threesome with BFF and his wife.

Second wife with my BFF; yes, same ^ one, and I. He knew her slightly. Same ^ good friend as with first wife, knew her slightly. And a couple of neighbors we knew well.

So all in all I knew them fairly well. Mostly, everybody knew everybody else.

Do I have a fave? Yes I do: the original threesomes with first wife and BFF.

My husband and I having been in the swinging lifestyle for a long time have experienced both MFM and FMF. I have also experienced FFF as well. For the most part, our partners have been ones we know and are comfortable with. We have had full out sex with individuals shortly after meeting them this has rarely been the case. Usually we like to get to know the person before heading to the bedroom. Only one time did I ever get feel a bit of jealousy and that was a threesome we had with my husbands high school sweetheart, probably because she was the one who took his virginity, but it wasn't over the top.

I would say as far as preference I am 60/40 leaning toward FMF, but if the situation presents itself to be sandwiched between my guy and one of our male friends, I'm not turning that down. :love:

I think another aspect that helps us is we are both have a voyeuristic side; we like to watch and having a third in bed adds to the eroticism.

That being said, it isn't for everyone. We have seen the negative side of what happens when one of the partners tries to push the other into something they don't want to do. We have seen both husbands and wives do this. That never works.

But for the open minded, threesomes can be extremely HOT!

I’ve had two 3 somes and one gangbang. The first was FFM where one female I been on a date with and the second date we were supposed to go out but a series of events led us in a 3some with her BFF and roommate.

Second was MFM where my buddy and I were going to Ozzfest the next day but the night before he wanted sex. I knew a lot of woman that normally would be down but they were all busy with this and that. Then there was this one mom whom I only talked to over chat and phone. Well boy she was DTF that night. We had a 3 way and then had a quickie with her with just me the morning after before I left for Ozzfest.

Last one. I was in a 2 year relationship with this mom and eventually we broke it off. My BFF and I went out for sushi and beers and came back to his place to hang. We knew this girl that is pretty much DTF but she never called us back. So I called the mom and gave her the address and a hour later she shows up. We talked for a bit then I started kissing her and shortly after my buddy sits next to her and asks if he could join which she agreed to. Then later another friend of ours showed up. Because my buddy and I were drunk we never had an orgasm and stayed hard the entire time. I told them they can take turns fucking her in the ass while I got a BJ. Eventually I started fucking her in the ass and gave up but because I just couldn’t cum.

The next day I went to see her and she told me how she told her ex husband which she still lived with for financial reasons and their son’s well being that she was gangbanged the night before.

She also comments how one of them had a really small dick but she and I don’t know which one that is.

Last edited:
My wife and I have had 2 MFF threesomes. Both were with women who were complete strangers to us. The first we met through an internet site (that no longer exists). She was the culmination of a two year search. We met for dinner and drinks, got acquainted, and then went to a hotel around the corner from the restaurant where we spent the night together.
The second occurred when we went to a NYE party in Daytona Beach. We were supposed to go to a swing party that night, but we couldn't find it, so we ended up at a huge bar on the beach. All night long women were practically throwing themselves at my wife. She was hit on in the ladies room, on the dance floor, and while waiting for me to return with drinks. Well after midnight a very drunk young woman went after her hard, slow dancing and kissing her on the dance floor. She told my wife that she and her boyfriend had broken up, he left her there alone, and she needed a ride home. We took her to her apartment, she invited us in, and we al ended up in bed. I have to say that we were all very drunk and the sex was not that great, but it happened anyway.

The closest ive been to a 3sum is the stories I've written on Lit about an extra person, so I've thought about it quite a lot. To me, there can still be intimacy between 3 people, so I think that's what is so hot about it. 4+ seems more like a party so it seems like there is less intimacy. To me it is so hot when the 3rd is someone the couple knows - a friend in need, someone learning, a drunk friend... there's something insanely hot about how they get to that point - "are we going to do this?"

The very first threesome I had with my husband was with his very good friend. I was a bit surprised when that's who my husband first suggested, but I was totally game for it. I will admit, it was a little extra fun having it be someone so close to my husband. Over the years, I've had my fair share of threesomes both with and without my husband, and it is more fun when it's someone that we already know in some way. Partly there is a thrill of crossing that line, but generally there's already some kind of chemistry there. Plus, I know my husband gets a lot of enjoyment out of sharing me with people he knows so it's also fun to know that he's extra turned on by that.

I try threesomes before, but with Hubby we just started couple years ago. His attitude before was no way, can't see another person joining us. Then his view changes (that's another story). The first time I had try to set it up with a friend of mine. But Hubby got call back to work. The second try he surprise me with one of his friend. He always been interested in photography and during one of the sessions he let things go further then what I was expecting with one of his friends I was modeling with.

Being surprise like that was exciting and since we try a few more times and now he is venturing out in sharing me. It has made our sex lives more interesting after 20 years.

MFM yes, very doable!!

FMF or FFM, very exhausting! Girls are rough and demanding! lol!!! Let’s just say that after I was driving home, my fingers were all cramped, my tongue was so tired that it was hard to talk, and my cock!! All he wanted to do was sleep! Even my balls were sore!

MFM, yes! Two women? No!
I had several FMF in college with my girlfriend and her roommate. Sounds great and fun to watch but I felt like intermission as keeping up with one was hard enough. Cheerleader and sorority sex, some of my best times. Driving force for going back on a Master's.

Have been lucky to be a part of MFM, MMF, and MMM 3somes over the years.
The wife and I had multiple MMF 3somes with one of her bi lovers. The best times sucking cock with her and watching her blow me with his assistance. Such fun memories.
She had me blindfolded for the MFM and I got seconds after him and got her clean for more fun.
Another MMF was with a friend and one of her bi-male friends. Just a fun day with her in control of us.
The MMM, that was crazy fun!

All are good memories and nothing better than split-roasting someone, being in a 69 with your wife while she is getting nailed doggy, or being the one nailing her while she has another guy below.

Would love to be the other guy with a married couple as a married woman (who isn't my wife) is still on my bucket list for fun times!

I've had a couple of fun ones. A boyfriend and a female friend he'd always had a crush on was fun a few years ago, started a little drunk and silly and got very hot very quickly. When I was younger I had two male FWBs who I used to fool around with. We kissed and groped each other a few times at this club we used to go to with friends every week. Eventually we got bolder, and in the bathroom one week I gave one of them head while the other played with my pussy. We skipped the club the next week and stayed in together.

I've only had an MFF but am up for an MFM/MFMF. There are a few things stopping us - opportunity, we don't want it planned, just if it happens, it happens.

Earlier, I've touched on the feeling of seeing your wife kiss a woman and be even more intimate with a woman for the first time. For those who've seen their woman with another guy, what was it like for the first time, mixed feelings of arousal, jealousy, pride, etc?

A Lit Lady I knew was hosting a swing party at her house. She and I were both single. She invited me to her party.

The party was in her basement rec room. At one point she was behind the bar making drinks and I was chatting with some of the others. Two ladies [wifes] came up and took me by the hand to the bed in the room. I sure didn't offer any resistance. After some play one straddled my face and the other slid on top of me. I got to enjoy their orgasms and they enjoyed mine before the three of us collapsed into each other.

Later, the hubs gave me a chuck on the shoulder and told me thaty liked seeing me w their wife. The hostess was very turned on too. I found out when the party was over and she was on my in her bed.

Back