Couples Meeting a Third

flamatrix99

Exploring…
My wife and I have swung on and off for years. We have met guys and had threesomes. Now we have agreed for her to meet other guys and play solo. What I was curious about is, for the guys that have have been a bull for a wife (that’s not cheating), on the initial meet do you typically meet the couple or just the wife?

My husband and I have more of a hotwife dynamic now and I mostly meet the guys solo. I also know other couples who prefer to have the husband take the lead and screen the guys first, and plenty others who prefer to meet as a couple. At the end of the day it's whatever you feel most comfortable with and whatever works for you.

Whenever someone contacts my wife on a profile of ours and she's interested enough to meet him in always there for that first meeting over a drink somewhere. It's mostly a security thing, plus I want to see the guy that may end up fucking my wife. If I see that they're getting along I'll leave and give them some private time.

My wife and I have swung on and off for years. We have met guys and had threesomes. Now we have agreed for her to meet other guys and play solo. What I was curious about is, for the guys that have have been a bull for a wife (that’s not cheating), on the initial meet do you typically meet the couple or just the wife?
We always met for the first time as a couple more of a security thing if she didn’t fancy him I was there to make sure he didn’t get pushy. If all went well on future occasions we would either get together as a threesome or if Anne felt like it and I was working or away on business the two of them would just have sex.

Most of the time I meet the couple for first encounters. About evenly split between their place and a safe location (bar, park, coffee shop). A few times the husband interviewed me before taking me home to his wife.

I was thinking about this, and I think in most cases, I have met them as a couple, and on the first date, we progress straight into a threesome, or he watches. From there, it can lead to a one-on-one with her.

My first wife and I had an open marriage. We played alone and together. When we played together it was mainly as 3sums but occasionally couples. We always met as a couple. She never met guys without me being with her. This was simply the way it worked out, it wasn't a rule or anything. When I was meeting couples by myself with a view to 3sums, most times I met with the couple together. A few times I met the husband first and a couple of times met the wife alone

Wife and I had an open relationship. We live in a rural area, so not a lot of people. Our rule was to tell the other who we were going to be seeing. If no objections, then we would make sure the other knew where we were going to be playing. At first she would text me whenever she went to his house. Then after several times, she would just let me know if she would be home late.

We never met as a couple. But I usually knew the guy or at least of him.

In the four times I've done this (over 30 years or so), the last three occasions I played with both together first, then each of them alone - not exclusively one or the other. That has proven to be less complicated relationship-wise. The first time led to some very natural jealousy, and I vowed to not be a wedge for any marriage/situation.

I always, ALWAYS want to meet the couple because to do my role as a third/bull well, I need to know that 1). they are both on board with this and can both verbalize that and 2). for this lifestyle to succeed, the needs of both partners need to be met. Understanding what the husband needs out of any playdate (active involvement, watching/listening, pics/video/calls during, etc) is crucial to my being a good partner to them.

During our brief lets try swinging we met them as cpls....we never played with any singles. We put a profile on SLS.....swinger sight....with some cropped pics of her which was like baiting fish. Lots and lots of people contacting us until we narrowed it down to one cpl. We turned down a lot more than we were with....no fucking on the first date.

Back