Question For Straight Guys

Although I identify as straight with a cock fetish, I have been in a MFM with a couple and because he was not within my fetish parameters the Idea of any contact with him was just not arousing.
He wanted to try sucking me but I couldn't even get hard when he touched it.
His wife on the other hand made me rock hard for a long time.

Certainly couldn't imagine ever being fucked. Don't think I could even stay erect if a guy wanted to get fucked unless maybe he fell into my fetish parameters.

This question is for straight guys. If you met a couple for a MFM and:

A) she was riding you reverse cowgirl, would you be okay with the husband licking her pussy?

B) husband and wife were 69. She is on top presenting her pussy towards you. Would you fuck her while the husband is licking her pussy?

How would you react to any incidental MM contact during the process?

So far what we’ve seen here is that there are A LOT of guys who identify as straight, but are more than okay with extensive guy on guy contact.

So for the guys that identify as straight, how many straight guys would be willing to fuck a guy in a MFM threesome?
I'd be totally fine with all that. Hell, if he wanted to clean her juices off my cock, I'd let him.

A) she was riding you reverse cowgirl, would you be okay with the husband licking her pussy?

B) husband and wife were 69. She is on top presenting her pussy towards you. Would you fuck her while the husband is licking her pussy?

Been there done A&B And had some MM contact doing so.
A big thing for me would be knowing the other guy. Fuck him I'll pass
Yes to both wow

So far what we’ve seen here is that there are A LOT of guys who identify as straight, but are more than okay with extensive guy on guy contact.

So for the guys that identify as straight, how many straight guys would be willing to fuck a guy in a MFM threesome?
I would be ok with all of it.

I am a heterosexual male, and I'm secure enough at this point in my life/sex life not to have incidental MM contact bother me. It's just sex, and worth it for the threesome.

Back