Married cocksuckers and finding a friend

I too am a cock curious guy who is not interested in men. I've seen some nice cock photo's here, in panties as well. They looked real nice especially since photo did not show complete male and legs/belly were not hairy.
I'm pretty sure given the right opportunity if a nice cock were exposed and I did not look 'him' in the eyes I might give it a try. As long as he didn't talk and only moaned I probably would really enjoy it, but a warning before eruption would be nice. Have yet to decide how I would let her/him cum. Really would like to see if my gag reflex training has paid off,
Hold his balls while you suck him and you will know when he's going to cum. Only one thing to do with his cum, swallow it.

Last edited:
Hold his balls while you susk him and you will know when he's going to cum. Only one thing to do with his cum, swallow it.
Not ready to taste a load, but I think I can throat a cock. Been practicing on a 6 inch dildo for a while. If only I could breathe with it lodged in my throat

So it wasn’t who I thought it would be, but now I have a regular feeder!

Hell, forget the relationship, can you pick me up at the airport, bus station, hitching a ride??? I just want to be there to share and rock ur world! I know, old cliche, but would love to stay over, eat out, and deposit into ur bank 🥵🤔🥵 love the little heads… his or hers… no matter, love them the same…
My only true vice… LOVE GOOD BUTT! Everything about them… want to bend, fold and not mutilate, but rim the fine depository! Also love the taints, what a great divide… want more, please sir, can I have more….pm, chat, EM ME @Stubone55@ outlook.com it’s my happy place… also a safe space for adults AND No Children Allowed… this has been a message from your deviate mind counsel… please seek help at the above listed sights!
B Well Be Safe and Stay Wet!
Stu

Still looking for that very special friend! Looking for an oral friend on a regular basis. Let’s have a fun summer!

I'm pretty sure I would be cool with receiving a blow job from another guy. I have had a few opportunities offered but I have hesitated to go ahead with it because I feel bad that I am not there yet on reciprocating. I just don't think I could give just any guy a blow job. I would feel like an ass to have some guy blow me and then not do the same for him.
Not to worry. A lot of us just want to suck your cock. Don't expect or even want anything in return.

I know hanging out here that there is a large majority of married guys that want to suck cock or find a fwb.

If you look at doublelist or other outlets there’s a long list of guys that are married that want their cock sucked or mutual satisfaction.

Here’s my question: As a married guy that has a kink for big cocks and sucking them, are there a lot more married guys that would consider a guy blowing them under the right circumstances if they knew it would remain on the DL? On a forum like this there’s a concentration of individuals that enjoy things like this, so its not really a true barometer of guys that like getting sucked by other guys.

I’m firmly a member of the guys that are only attracted to cock and not other guys club, and have wondered several times in a situation where a party is winding down or any other situation you can imagine, if other guys wonder if you’ll suck their cock or if they can suck you.

Just coming right out and asking it might make it awkward, but if the conversation turned to oral and I mentioned I enjoy giving it, does that place the seed in the other straight guys head that he could get a blowjob any time he wanted?
My first male BJ was off a gay guy, who loved servicing pent up married men.

Servicing was the correct word also, as he had it down to an art.

In, strip, lay back, be sucked to within an inch of your life. Flood his throat. Clean up. Leave.

Not ready to taste a load, but I think I can throat a cock. Been practicing on a 6 inch dildo for a while. If only I could breathe with it lodged in my throat
I have been practicing on an 8" dildo and can take it down to the balls. I am ready to take my first load of hot cum too. I have swallowed plenty of my own loads so I am ready to suck a cock down to the balls and swallow a hot load. i just need to find the right situation. Here is a pic of the dildos that I can take down to the balls.

Attachments

• 831---44biefm_51871803357_oresize.jpg
    831---44biefm_51871803357_oresize.jpg
    856.4 KB · Views: 34
I have been practicing on an 8" dildo and can take it down to the balls. I am ready to take my first load of hot cum too. I have swallowed plenty of my own loads so I am ready to suck a cock down to the balls and swallow a hot load. i just need to find the right situation. Here is a pic of the dildos that I can take down to the balls.
Have 8” best friend very impressive, I might just use him now… call him Brutus! What a silicone guy!
you and me for sure

Back