Straight Men Who Like Cock

I'm a happily married white male; however, before and since I married, I've had quite a few blowjobs from men. I had my own regular personal cocksucker for a few years when I was young, and since, I've had "anonymous" experiences in ABSs.

Always have the desire to reciprocate, but my personal cocksucker had ED and I tried but couldn't get him hard. At the ABSs it's been a matter of worrying about picking up some disease, otherwise, this would be a different story.

Even with my "personal", who was also a close friend, I never wanted to be in a "romantic" relationship, as I don’t feel that way about men. So, I have enjoyed the "no strings attached" experiences with other men and would love to actually have a hard cock in my mouth, work it, and feel it explode - and taste cum other than my own.

I'm a happily married white male; however, before and since I married, I've had quite a few blowjobs from men. I had my own regular personal cocksucker for a few years when I was young, and since, I've had "anonymous" experiences in ABSs.

Always have the desire to reciprocate, but my personal cocksucker had ED and I tried but couldn't get him hard. At the ABSs it's been a matter of worrying about picking up some disease, otherwise, this would be a different story.

Even with my "personal", who was also a close friend, I never wanted to be in a "romantic" relationship, as I don’t feel that way about men. So, I have enjoyed the "no strings attached" experiences with other men and would love to actually have a hard cock in my mouth, work it, and feel it explode - and taste cum other than my own.
I like it and feel the same. I eat my own cum at least twice a day . Are you cut ?

I like it and feel the same. I eat my own cum at least twice a day . Are you cut ?
Yes, I'm cut. Maybe it's just my personal preference, but a foreskin doesn't turn me on, just the opposite. I don't like the look of uncut cocks and the thought of finding smegma under that foreskin just grosses me out.

Last edited:
I know the title of this thread is probably confusing, sorry.
Would like to know if any other guys feel the same way that I do.
I’m straight, married for 25+ years, and have zero attraction to men, none, I’m not gay. However, I do like seeing cocks and imagining what I might do with them.
I would like to suck a cock or cocks and would enjoy getting fucked by a cock or multiple cocks even, but have no desire to see another guys face or have a conversation with the guy.
I also don’t have a desire to have a guy suck my cock or fuck another guy. I’d be happy being someone’s FWB no kissing, no dating, no relationship etc.
Same here........... Just the cock, whole cock, nothing but he cock

Yes, I'm cut. Maybe it's just my personal preference, but a foreskin doesn't turn me on, just the opposite. I don't like the look of uncut cocks and the thought of finding smegma under that foreskin just grosses me out.

AMEN GROSS AND LOOKS LIKE A BAD SAUSAGE! A good head on top of a rocket is best! 😋

Not sure of the percentage, but many men from outside the US, are not circumcised, but have foreskins.

A nice mushroom head on a cut cock is the most esthetically pleasing, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I’ve been wanting to relive my one and only experience so badly for a year now. I just don’t know how to go about it, I have fears of running into people I may know, I’m in the semi public eye.
What it felt like the first time it passed over my lips and into my mouth makes me yearn for it to this day’

I’ve been wanting to relive my one and only experience so badly for a year now. I just don’t know how to go about it, I have fears of running into people I may know, I’m in the semi public eye.
What it felt like the first time it passed over my lips and into my mouth makes me yearn for it to this day’
Well if you run into people you know, they're looking for the same thing.

I’ve been wanting to relive my one and only experience so badly for a year now. I just don’t know how to go about it, I have fears of running into people I may know, I’m in the semi public eye. What it felt like the first time it passed over my lips and into my mouth makes me yearn for it to this day
Well if you run into people you know, they're looking for the same thing.
Great point easyoff !! Saw a guy I knew one time in an ABS. I was startled and left - I think, before he saw me. In retrospect, I probably should have stayed and who knows what might have happened.

I’m 50 And married. But I also find a cock and balls fascinating. I don’t find men in general attractive. But a nice ass and package turn me on. Dont want a relationship. But playing with a guy once in a while is fun.
Dude… bro we need to chat… have lots in common..like the right hand rule ❤️‍🔥

I consider myself to be straight as I feel none of the emotional attraction for other men as I do for women. My sole same sex involvement is sucking cock, or more specifically, being very roughly throat fucked. I have no gag reflex and I love the way that having this done to me feels. I love being a Cocksucker. I'm married, but I manage to suck cock periodically. I recently admitted to my wife of many years that I have sucked cock in the past and described to her, in detail, some of the episodes. She's under the impression that I'm no longer a cocksucker, but I still do it, albeit surreptitiously.

Last edited:
Back