Who’s else is in the 30-30 club?

CuckedbyBBC

Experienced
So any baseball fans out there know the 30-30 club is pretty special. It’s 30 Home Runs and 30 Stolen bases. I was thinking I’m in a different type of 30-30 club. Not including the transsexual cocks I paid to suck, I’ve sucked over 30 cocks and fucked over 30 pussies. I’m probably in the 30-40 club (the 40 being sucking cock, I estimate I sucked about 50-60 and paid for it about 20 times). Who else is in the club?

PS: if you’ve been fucked up the ass by 30 different cocks while ducking 30 pussies, please state so - even more impressive (Or fucked 30 guys asses while sticking 30 cunts). Unfortunately I only make about 15 to 20 getting fucked or fucking transsexuals. But getting sucked by 30 guys doesn’t count. And no flexibility on the pussies - your dick came in a pussy is what counts - sorry! My club my rules!

For women: if you’ve had lesbian experiences with 30 different women and been fucked by 30 guys - you’re in too!

Huh, and here I thought the 30 by 30 club simply meant having sex with 30 people by age 30.

I still need a few more pussies and am working my first 30.

To date I have sucked and been fucked by more than 50 cocks. Fucked 19 women.

I’d fucked more than 30 pussies by the time I finished grad school. Still have a ways to go on the cock side.

Back